Seeking owner and locking

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Maturechastity, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Maturechastity

Maturechastity New member

Self Employed
    Kent
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Hi everyone

I am new and seeking an owner and to be locked ideally in a full belt if any Master or Mistress might be interested please let me know.

2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    While I wish you luck ( or should I say lock), you have to ask yourself what is in it for the Mistress/Master? Chastity benefits both parties in a chastity relationship. If not done with someone who will benefit, non monetarily, it becomes a lot of work for the keyholder and you will not be happy because the keyholder is not acting out the specific fantasy you have in your head. Believe me, it is no fun to be told to do things that are not in your chastity fantasy, when issued by someone you have no emotional relationship with. You will end up finding someone else over and over again until you realize that your fantasy is yours and not someone else's.

There are websites to find keyholders if that is what you want. However, you want chastity so why do you need a keyholder? Just lock yourself up and put the key in an envelope and have a friend keep it for you without telling them what is in it or put the keys in a safe deposit box. However, that is not part of the fantasy most guys have and it is for this very fact, why it rarely works out with getting a keyholder online. They will not share the details of your fantasy and if it does not go as you imagine it, you will leave and try to find someone else over and over again. I think some of the Mistresses here will tell you basically the same thing. Good luck anyway but know that chastity with a stranger is nothing like the real thing in a loving relationship where your partner can realize the benefits of your chastity and therefore have a real reason to hold your key.

Maturechastity likes this.
  3. Maturechastity

Maturechastity New member

Self Employed
    Kent
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Thank you Steve

I am widowed and following prostate cancer can no longer function as a Master hence my request and search. I appreciate your guidance and hope that I may in due course find someone.

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Do you already own a full belt or are you putting the cart before the horse by seeking a keyholder without a device?

What kind of chastity device do you own?

How long and how often have you been locked up?

I am very open to keyholding for someone new if they can commit to daily photos and emails.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice