I guess this is goodbye.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SteveM, Jan 13, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    My original post could qualify as a book with a few more paragraphs. :) I have a lot that I want to say about what led me to Chastity, my experience with it and why I am relegating it to a sometimes enhancement to our Tease and Denial play. In general I can sum up our reasons for abandoning Chastity as our major fetish by saying it was due to the hassle of wearing a device 24/7 for various reasons and the discovery that my wife and I both enjoy my orgasms. It seems that my orgasms are a major trigger for hers. Although she has an orgasm by just teasing me until I am moaning and begging for release, her second and more powerful one occurs when I cum and spay her. That does it for her. It also makes her feel good about making me feel good. She was not enjoying denying me for any length of time.

We had hopes of extending the time between my orgasms gradually to see how it affected them and me. Turns out that the longer I went without, the less interested in sex I was and my orgasms were not as good as they were after just a few days without them. Plus I grew irritable if denied an orgasm for too long. While it felt good to be constantly aroused, it felt better to have orgasms. I am already energetic to the extent that I have to take medication to calm me down. You can see some of that energy in my long posts. I just keep on going so wanting to be more energetic is not something I wanted. I am and always have been a very attentive husband who likes to cuddle after sex and have always put my wife's pleasure first both in and out of the bedroom.

I firmly believe that the threat of losing regular orgasms is just as powerful an inducement to worship your wife as the enticement of having them. Just a matter of which works for you. I now know which way works best for me. :) The CB6000 ended up being a hassle for both my wife and I and refraining from masturbating for a few days is no hard task anymore since we have resumed regular and often sex, unlike before. Neither of us ever viewed the CB6000 as anything more than a hunk of plastic. It held no symbolism for us. When I first told my wife that she now owns my penis, she replied that she has always owned all of me anyway. :)

Since I will not be practicing chastity, or at least chastity for more than a few days, our chastity play has been relegated to a very minor role in our Tease and Denial games. I will probably be put in it on Fridays when my wife is gone for most of the day so that I can be reminded of the sex to come the next day, but that is it. I have enough self control to refrain from masturbation for a few days as long as I know that there is a prize at the end of the wait. :)

So thank you to all that have been kind to me and I wish all of you lots of fun and few orgasms. :) I suspect that most of the estimated 1 million people a year who buy chastity devices, use them full time after the initial excitement wears off. I know that chastity was a big turn on for me as a fantasy and remained so for two months after practicing it. However as happens with many fetishes that turn us on, the reality was not as good as the fantasy. Just like fantasizing about being whipped until you are marked all over makes for a great fantasy, at least to me it does, the reality is that it hurts a lot and I can only take a few bruises and welts before I have had enough. Some have pushed me a little further than that but not as far as my fantasy went.

So I will say farewell to all. I know that my posts were long and were not arousing to read, but I like to help people who are just getting into fetish play. All too often I come across men living their fantasy online with posts that cannot possible be true, unless someone can be forced into chastity while asleep, be forced to dress like a main to server all of their friends and family, all because his wife has pictures of him dressed like a girl. No one is forced to do anything they do not want to do when it comes to sex. I caution to not take someone else's fantasy and make it your own down to the details. That will set you up for disappointment. It is much better to just come away with the jist of the fantasy and then flesh it out as you go along, keeping what works and discarding what does not. That is how I do it and that way I am never disappointed because my wife does not want to be called Mistress and asks me to do things rather than orders me to.

One last message to those that long for a fetish partner. My experience has been that it is far easier to find a women that is open to sexual exploration and get her involved in your fetish rather than try to find someone already into it. Remember that Mistresses, for the most part, are made and not born. No one grows up learning how to use a whip unless they are a lion tamer. :) Also go slow. Nothing scares a woman more than dumping a long and involved fantasy on them out of the blue. Ease them into it. Hey, it took me 40 years to get my wife to be more dominate and even then, she still says she has problems in asking me to do things that she knows I may not want to do at that time. Do not expect instant results. Start off with the little things and go from there. It will become evident if your partner is getting into your fetish or not doing it this way. I sound too preachy but my heart goes out to all those men who post looking for dominant women or keyholders. I know from personal experience that online fetish play will never scratch your fetish itch enough to satisfy you. It may even further push you into a well defined fantasy that is not realistic outside of internet or pay for play.

OK, that is all. Goodbye and good luck and may all your orgasm be few and far in-between. :)

kkeeiitthh, Mandyman, Lucy and 4 others like this.
  2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
  3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Sorry to see you go. I found your comments poignant and enjoyed reading them. Good luck

4. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    My wife/mistress have been married 43 years, a lot changes Steve over time, A year from now you my be back, We will miss you, Two people do a lot of changing over a lot of years, The main thing is staying together and making it work for both parties. So your doing the right thing, It cant be one way. Miss you.

5. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I wish there were more posts about "mild" chastity. I enjoy reading peoples stories/fantasies about long term lockup, feminization, etc. But for me none of those would be possible or desirable. I'm more interested in short term lockup that doesn't interfere much with daily life.

6. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the kind words. I do believe that more couples are into mild chastity than long term. I read that once or twice in articles about Male Chastity. In the end, we realized that prolonging the period between my orgasms did not do anything to improve our relationship and it made no sense to use it for masturbation control during the periods of time we are together, which is practically all the time. So now I will just be locked up when my wife goes out for most of the day on Friday and during some T&D games to prevent erections and ejaculations. In between, I just do not masturbate. If I get really horny, my wife is always willing to accommodate me so our goal of me not having orgasms without my wife are being met by just having more frequent sex.

In retrospect, chastity has been responsible for my wife and I having an open dialog about both of our sexual needs. We went from having sex 2-3 times a month to 3-4 times a week. Kind of weird that our Chastity play resulted in many more orgasms for me rather than fewer. It was this very observation I made to my wife the other day that started the discussion about why am I being locked up when we are having sex so frequently. So, oddly enough, chastity has improved our sex life and not in the manner intended. :)

What also helps is that we have had a long term wife led marriage which did not have any D/S element in it until we started our chastity play. Now my wife has grown more dominant and she even whips my butt if I forget to do my assigned household chores. While our D/S WLM is fun, we often step out of it to act like normal people because we do not want to be submissive or dominant, all the time. Sometimes it is just nice to forget those roles and just love each other without anyone in control. Sometimes when you live a fetish lifestyle, normal becomes a fetish. :)

So we will just use the CB6Ks in an as needed basis. Nothing wrong with that. It is just like my BDSM fetish. Lots of fun while having sex but something I do not want to do all the time. Once again, thanks and I may drop in less frequently than the past to see what is going on. I posted a lot to try to get more dialog going on about the real aspects of Chastity rather how chastity made me a cuckold and turned my wife into a slut dominatrix overnight. Get real, it takes at least a week for that to happen. :)

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Great way of putting it….
    Cheers

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Lol welcome back steve...............more comebacks than frank sinatra!.........just kidding mate, i cant see the reason you feel you need to bid farewell to the site you may not take part in the play but surely once interested there is nothing stopping you still being involved from a spectators position?. Life is full of different folk all with differing ideas of what does and does not work for them and we should respect each others viewpoint i hope you stay around the site a while the newer the posts the more interesting the reading. You did it "Your Way".;)

kirk1 and xcitedsisssy like this.
  9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM

Since you asked, how about this series of blog posts...?

10. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I may just hang around. For some strange reason, now that I am not wearing my CB6K, my wife wants to limit my orgasms to one a week. Go figure.

11. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is driving me crazy. Says that I created her and now I know to be careful of what I asked for. She had me shower and hop into bed for what I thought would be regular sex. Then after edging me for half an hour she told me that I was not going to have an orgasm and that she was really enjoying teasing me. She then had me do oral on her and rim her butt. That must have excited her so so told me to lay on my back and started to give me the kind of oral sex that only someone very aroused can give. It felt great and I was ready to cum when she removed her mouth and ruined my orgasm. Then she told me to lock up the beast until the weekend. I reminded her that she told me not to wear it anymore. Her reply was that she has been reading the articles I sent her and learned. This is all true. Just happened. I feel like I can still cum and my urethra is burning a little from the strain. Maybe I should not have sent her all those articles about male chastity and D/S.

We discussed it and I basically told her that she was already aware that I was sexually submissive and now we are just bringing that into our non sexual relationship. She said that after 40+ years of catering to my needs and wants! she is enjoying dominating me. Yikes! She has me all twisted. Thought we were going back to status quo instead of D/S. She said she loves dominating me after all these years.

spider202 and Mandyman like this.
  12. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Sorry to see you go. It takes all kinds, and I respect others' kinks, but your level-headed, not obsessed approach was a good addition to the mix. All then best.

13. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    As Al Pacino said in the last Godfather movie, just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in.

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    That almost sounds like an Ad Line for a chastity device.

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM

Oh interesting... do keep us posted.

16. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well,- maybe I am a little slow here, but SteveM is back, right?
    Anybody?
    If so - it only proves that FLR is not something that you can just walk away from. It becomes an addiction -for the Mistress as well, even though You are the one who "talked and walked" her into it. My Mistress has past the point of no return ( she happily agrees to that:):) )
    And Yes, -That is somehow topping from bottom, - but hardly in any bad way…
    Enjoy it girls! -lol...

17. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    I wish I had your self control! Been nice chatting to you the past couple of weeks, thanks for your advice I really appreciate it. Good luck and farewell

18. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    Just read your most recent post Steve.....very interesting looks like its not your decision to make any more, welcome back he he

19. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    The cage is dead. Long live the cage!

Mandyman likes this.
  20. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, I am back and locked up again. I never left our FLR. That was there for many years since my wife and her lovers out numbered me. You cannot win an argument against two women. I walked away from chastity but my wife pulled me back. However her idea f chastity is constant teasing with some great sex and she is very generous in handing out orgasms.

She made me cum yesterday for the fourth time since Saturday. However she said I was bitchy all day and she thinks she has to be more stingy with my orgasms. She mentioned once a week which may not seem bad to some but for me it is a big change.

21. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    First thought that came to mind was "man Steve is fucked". But then that's no gonna be the case! How about "man Steve in in for a tough time". Seems more appropriate. Nice to see your back in the program. Be careful what you ask for

22. chastised4her2386

Local Time:
    Love this thread I completely understand how the fantasy was greater than the experience and the more Im locked up the more I yearn for how it used to be I brought this up to my finacee and she said o well deal with it you wanted this now I'm going to enjoy it you wanted to suffer didn't you? Then giggled well I'd have to say this brought my fantasy back 10 fold so be care what you wish for couldn't be any more true. also I've noticed I'm not forcing her to be dominate anymore at all she grabbed the reigns on this one and now is exploring lots of other mistress/slave practices and is joining websites and everything else I'm basically screwed she's addicted but I'm glad to see her having fun so ill let her have it

23. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Let's face it guys, we do all of this because that is what we want to do. I do not know about you but my 4'11" 100 lb. wife cannot force me to do anything I do not want to do. She only can do what I consent to do as I can take her easily in a fight. :) For example, my wife wants me to wear my CB6000s at all times. I already have chronic insomnia so I do not want anything that will wake me up at night because it takes a very long time to get back to sleep. Due to this, I do not wear it while sleeping. It also crushes my balls when I sit on my car and do not want to have to sit on a toilet seat in a public bathroom so I do not wear it when I go out. I consent to wear it when I am home so that is what we do and even then, no sense putting it on when my wife and I are sitting next to each other. No way to rub one out without her knowing about. For us it is not about control or a symbol of her authority over me. It is purely about masturbation control because my wife loves to tease me. Heck, I am having more orgasms before before we started chastity play as it turns my wife on to hear me beg and plead for sex and the moans she gets out of me by just touching it, make her horny. Last night she actually said that she now enjoys orals sex instead of just doing it to please me. All of you fold who have been married for a very long time know what I mean. I am sure that there are exceptions but let's face it, cum does not taste like honey. :)

Giles_English likes this.
  24. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Depends on what you eat... or drink... fruit juices are good, brown beer is not, for example. Also it helps if your fully hydrated... before chastity, I was quite willing to watch what I consumed and she was quite happy to oblige me with wonderful oral!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice