Chastity Hygiene

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sub2wife, Jan 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Hello All, I am new to this forum. I did a search about hygiene and cleanliness but didnt find much. If i missed the relevant threads, i apologize.

Anyway, my question is how do you keep the cage clean on a day to day basis, or actually after each time nature calls? It has been my biggest problem with the different cages we own. Every time i need to go, it takes me a while to get my cage clean when at home/hotel, i will just hop into the shower which is cumbersome but at least it gets the job done. But when i am somewhere else, it is a nightmare and obviously i dont have the key with me..Now, i know i am sort of a clean freak but i cant be the only one to be bothered by this.

Anyone care to share some tips on how to get your cage clean after these daily events?

thanks!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    I guess the answer is which one.
    Some of the plastic ones are notorious for not being very nice for long.
    Xx Wendy

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    Very nice in what way? I found that none of the ones we own (plastic or steel) are easy to maintain clean unless i take them off or shower.

4. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    My avatar is my cage. I found it most convenient from the hygiene point of view. In India we take bath every day. I never have to remove my cage, as I can thoroughly clean the inside by using hand shower. It has excellent ventilation. No splitting & escaping issues. Though it is heavier than the non-metallic cages, I got used to it within a month, and in fact I enjoy the bulgy feeling. The ONLY problem I face is passing through security gates. In shopping malls & cinema hall, I carry a big bunch of keys; and when the alarm rings, I just take out keys from my pocket & show; that's all! Of course, I remove my cage on the airport.

5. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    I think we have the same cage (currently on) and I agree they are very "ventilated". But when you need to pee, there will always be some drops that will fall and that is what bothers me. I take 2 or 3 showers per day but there isnt much I can do to clean it if I go to the restaurant or movies or friends house and need to pee.

Sunny likes this.
  6. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I bought two bottles from Kept for Her that have very long and narrow tips that are angled at 90 degrees. You can get it into the back of the cage, side or front. For a good cleaning I use one bottle with soapy water. Then I use the larger bottle with regular water to rinse. KFH also sells these little flat sponges on very flat plastic handles. They last a month if you use them twice a day. You can put some soapy water on them and slide it in the front or back to scrub things down. Mine never smelled and I have to urinate a lot due to some medication I take.

I also found that if I put a little silicon based lube inside my plastic tube, liquids bead up and very little ends up staying in the tube.

Take a look here for all that you need: http://www.keptforher.com/cleaning.html

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    what an issue ,, i pee and clean the end of the tube , pantyliner is a must but i think full belts are easy to keep clean . the ABC coating with neosteel is helping in that respect alot !
    best regards ..GWENY

8. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    Spray your cage with Pam first. Be cause "Nothing sticks to Pam!"

9. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    Use a cotton bud to present your eye square with the end of the cage, then pull back on the cage to hold it all steady and pee sitting down. Use the cotton bud to catch the last drops and then stick some tissue paper in. I pee straight out of the end of my CB6000 and rarely get anything in or on the device. I do fill the cage all the way to the end though (at work I pee standing up), maybe you need a smaller cage if your not managing to clear the end of it with your stream...Also get some baby-wipes they really are great at cleaning up anything. Stuff one inside the cage and swirl it all around, it will leave you nice and fresh until your next shower.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice