bigger guy needs advice on devices

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BoBubbaBear, Jan 12, 2014.

1. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I want to get into chastity. I looked at the birdlocked, but it looks like it will be too small. I measured several times and the smallest I can go is 9 inches around my cock and balls. Birdlocked max size is 6.66in.

Can anyone give me advice on what I should get? I liked the idea of silicone vs plastic, but I may be out of options.

2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    My wife was reading this over my shoulder and remarked that something that big should be put to work, not locked up. :)

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    @BoBubbaBear please Mr Bubba cud you posts a piccy of your great big cock, I wud love to see it.

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Maybe your wife be right giggle

5. lycanthrope

lycanthrope New member

Local Time:
    I don't know what your goals are or your price range but check out Mature Metal's site. They custom make and have excellent customer service. I have the Watchful Mistress with a security pin and the security screw, but their most popular seems to be the Jailbird. I sized on the small side because I really wanted this to work. Do a LOT of research before you commit to a specific device. Chastity Mansion's reviews were very informative.

6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hey BoBubba, know what you mean.
    I too am extra large and it is a problem. I started off with the cb 6000. Lets just say hurray for warrantees. I broke everything that could be broken. Then we moved up to a curve. I broke six curve tubes in the folloeing 18 months mostly at night when there is no conscious control.
    Then a bird cage. Metal cage finally! Lock it on and forget it, no trouble at all right? Except when I got hard metal wouldn't break. Mistress property was sliced and bruised and needed two weeks healing time. Now if you can stuff yourself onto a curve its actually a very good product. It just breaks once in a while.

So our solution is a set of locking "pants" (ha, philfred knows what I mean) at night and re lock in the morning. The only other thing is a custom made mature metal device.

For us we are going with a full belt very soon because I have another issue with anatomy that makes tubes difficult. Tiny balls. The tube has to be so tight and even then sometimes they slip through.
    LOL, Sure am glad my situation is not reversed!

7. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice everyone... I guess I should clarify that the biggest issue is the "cock ring" portion... as I am way too large in circumference for that including my balls. I am more of a grower (7.5" hard but much smaller soft), so soft I should be able to fit in things given I find the right ring size (see my avatar for a current pic).

The main reason I am getting into chastity is I want to give control over. What to try the submissive side.

Reading your comments... it appears that the metal option is my only option. I will see what I can research. It sucks that things don't come in larger sizes.

8. chastised4her2386

Local Time:
    Well I might be wrong but I'm about 8 in hard in length and about 5 around and wear a 2 in ring I think your confusing circumference with diameter because a 9 in ring is about the size of a volleyball

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    The Bird Cage comes with a 2-inch diameter ring and the cage is about 6 inches long. It is probably your best bet without paying for a custom device. I was a little surprised that the CD and Holy Trainer devices don't come in larger diameters -- the length was OK but the 35mm diameter (which seems to be typical of most non-custom devices) was too narrow for me. Note that there are a lot of knock offs of the Bird Cage, some with 1-3/4 inch rings, so make sure you get teh right one.

10. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    I ended up trying "The Curve" from CB-X. It took quite a lot of work to fit in the largest ring they had, but finally got everything situated. Made it a few hours before i had to take it off. I'll be working on trying to see if I can work more time in over the course of the week. I'll start up a blog soon to track progress... thanks for the advice all...

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice