What is your favourite character trait in in Mistress/Chaste Male?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Jan 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    In the interests of clarity I would like to ask what you feel is the most important/desireable trait in a Mistress/Chaste Male. I am not looking to read a sexual fantasy, rather a character trait, so what is most important to you? If you have a Mistress/Chaste Male what is it you like best about the dynamic? If you are still looking then what is the most important part of the dynamic that you are looking for?

2. guzzi123

guzzi123 Under lock and key

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    It is not exclusive to the D/s dynamic, but I like having someone to think about. I'm mostly a leader-type person in real life, so being able to escape the reality, knowing there is someone who controls me on such a personal level, is enough for me. I deem the most desirable traits of a Mistress the ability to slowly push my limits and a frequent communication. Besides chastity, what I find the most appealing in my service is that you are easy to talk to. I've had my share of Mistresses who for example cling on every single word to be as respectful as it gets. That just doesn't work for me (maybe it is just a matter of training :)). There's a term in my native language for them : BHM (Big Harsh Mistress), not sure if there's any in English.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    For me is the ability of my Mistress to use words to set the mood. She must have a firm grasp of the psychological aspects of D/S. My best Mistresses were those that made me feel that more was going on than actually was. Hope that makes sense. I guess it means that she is able to paint a picture with words and understands which buttons to press.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice