Balancing nilla and kinky

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Miss_Red_Dragon, Dec 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Mistresses/ subs I wonder if you could share the ways in which you manage to juggle vanilla and kinky life. Over the last few weeks with 2 house moves,Christmas on the way and family commitments my kinky life seems to have become almost non existent! I'm still happily keyholding but now the need for kink has turned from a whisper to a scream!
    Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas too!

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    It comes and goes, then comes again. No point in fretting.

3. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Miss Red Dragon I totally get what you are on about and we do too struggle with the balance of the two and unfortunately I have no solution for you. It can be hard to get kinky when it is much easier for her to get her sexual satisfaction via vanilla methods, I think she feels why go through all the effort of tying me up and whipping me etc. when she could just have me eat her pussy or use a vibrator.

Miss_Red_Dragon and dsinbraces like this.
  4. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I completely sympathize with you Miss Red Dragon. My Lady and I work separate shifts. When I arrive home from work, my Lady is on her way to work. We have 4 children three of which are in high school, they too keep us on the go constantly, not to mention my Lady is also enrolled in school. I am totally dissatisfied with the amount of kink in our lives, especially when considering the fact that I wish to be a 24\7 365 days a year collared sub hub

Miss_Red_Dragon likes this.
  5. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    It seems like everyday life gets in the of what brings us all together on The Mansion. We each have different levels of needs and satisfaction, but family comes(sp?) first, always. Our son will be home for Christmas and we have a big family on Mistress' side, so things are kept a little low key for the next few weeks, but the New Year will be here before we know it. I am so grateful that Mistress Suzan takes good care of me in our kink, and has respected by pleas to avoid any tats or piercings that will show in front of family and vanilla friends. She has planned to "change things up" after the holidays, but as long as I am working, will let me hide my submissive as much as possible to the vanilla crowd.
    Our journey into a femdom lifestyle has been fabulous, and her dominance is the greatest gift I could have ever dreamed of, so many years ago. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all we have met through this wonderful site that provides for sharing ideas and experiences.
    Suzan and dickie

6. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I struggle with it at times. I've started a new job (can't go into too much detail) which does involve a large amount of physicality about it. Whilst a CB (should I be wearing one) wouldn't be revealed, if I have to run it can be a bit of a hindrance and can get in the way a little bit. It's largely inconvenient more than stopping me wearing etc., but still. As for actually playing, it's so rare I get the opportunity to as I live in the arse end of nowhere. Even places relatively easy to travel to seem to be lacking in Dommes. So, online is the best I can do a lot of the time. When a play opportunity arises I take it though :).

7. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Planning ahead helps keep one's mind in kinky space when the real world controls the present and your proclivities must be deferred. An advanced idea of what will happen on that magical day in the future does wonders for the present.

Miss_Red_Dragon and Lucy like this.
  8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    What an interesting thread. Myself and @Mistress Deborah have similar issues. Mistress works really hard and so do I . 5 days a week we are up at 6 am and Mistres leaves the house at 7 and gets home at 6. I Take our children to school and get home between 6 and 8. And then once everyone is sorted it is nearly 10pm. It kinda makes it hard to fit any kink in. And it's also the effort required by both Mistress and sub when you are both very tired.

We have not given up but we are trying to find a solution.

Good luck on your quest @Miss_Red_Dragon
    Respectfull regards
    slave baby Phil

Miss_Red_Dragon likes this.
  9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hey speaking as someone whose family have now finally grown up and left us along life still takes its toll on anything in the fun department, however as others have stated the best you can do is plan!. When the chance comes to play you dont want to waste a moment wishing you had bought something or other or prepared something in readiness. We spend the majority of our lives carrying out some sort of task or another for whatever reason but the people who get to enjoy their odd freetime most are the ones who meticulously plan it down to the last second.

10. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I don't even have a family to come home to and I still struggle to find time for kink!

11. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    If nothing else I have gained some solace from knowing that we are not on our own in struggling to find and maintain a balance!
    I'm managing to start building up the kinky part of my life again, it's a part of me that simply wont go away - watch out buzbuz heh heh

12. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Being Retired, Both of us , Gives us time, Also the kids are grown and on their own, So we can Play when ever we wish. It was not like that years ago. Not at all, Kinda like what you all said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice