My junk's kinda thick...how do I contain this beast?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ThickCutBacon, Dec 14, 2013.

1. ThickCutBacon

ThickCutBacon New member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    So, I've never worn a male chastity device and I really, really want to. I don't own one of my own yet because I don't have a lot of money, but I'm going to get my first one soon I hope. I have failed to get one on twice because my penis, even totally flaccid, was too thick to fit into the cage portion. This was unspeakably annoying and I figured I'd ask some experts.

I measured my flaccid girth with a measuring tape and got a figure of 5 inches, which divides by 3.14 to give a diameter of 1.59 in. Erect, uh, well, I'm about 6.2 in long and the diameter is about 2 inches. Before I didn't think this was too spectacular or uncommon (I thought "It's so thick!" was just a nice thing girls say...), but shopping around, even The Curve, which has the largest internal diameter I can find offhand is only 1.5 in. I was planning to buy it, but, will I fit into it? If not that cage, what would you recommend?

I'm not that interested in long term chastity comfort (more like bringing all-weekend-teasing to the next level, in fact I'd rather have a bit of a bone I can't touch rather than total suppression) and don't have a lot of money (like 200 bucks, could maybe save a bit more) and am very eager to find out why I can't seem to stop saving pictures of caged dicks to my hard drive. Help me out here!

Thanks in advance for your help~

2. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Save your pennies and get a custom-fit device. Sounds like we have the same size exactly.

3. ThickCutBacon

ThickCutBacon New member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    In that case, any opinion on a comfortable internal diameter? How snug should a cage be?

4. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    You want the cage to just make contact all the way around. Mine is 1 5/8" and is very comfy when flaccid but bulging out when erect. You might want to check into the sizing rings that MM offers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice