CB6000 + Curve Full Kit

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by JetMirage, Nov 20, 2013.

1. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Hello everybody!

I've got a CB6000 with an extra curve cage that I'm looking to sell so I can get a new base ring for my Jailbird. That being said, the double base ring I want goes for $95 so I'm asking $100 for the full kit (Because I have to pay extra shipping so that they can fit the new ring to my device). I will, however, pay the shipping to get it out to you, so it's just $100 out of your pocket. It comes with everything it had new, even the instruction pamphlet. I'm actually upset that I have to get rid of the nice holding bag it came with. The CB6000 package was 150, with the added 70 dollar value of the Curve. That's $220, and all yours for less than half the price! Perfect for figuring out sizing issues if you're looking to go into metal at some point. Everything in the attached picture is included. Please send me a message if you are interested.

As I said, $100 OBO.

[​IMG]

2. playdate

playdate New member

south west florida
    Local Time:
    for a hundred dollars im interested...only im in florida..
    but this seems like a deal..

3. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice