How do women get interested in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Casual_Reader, Sep 28, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I'm curious - how do women discover chastity devices, and get interested in them? Is it mainly from boyfriends/lovers/husbands who want to be locked up? Or are there a lot who discover chastity on their own? And what do they want to get out of it? First hand accounts would be great, if anyone's willing to share.

2. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    My interest in chastity was sparked when I accompanied a sub to the Tollyboy workshop to get his belt fitted. I should point out that the sub wasn't mine but as a good friend of his Mistress I was more than happy to go along. My interest has been sustained because the power and control that being a keyholder gives me is addictive and it's fun! I think the world would be a better place if more women kept their men in chastity :)

3. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Now, that sounds like an interesting story. . . certainly not the average lunchtime conversation. Just how does one get invited to go along on a chastity belt fitting? And my I ask what your reactions (to both the invitation and fitting) were?

If you don't mind me asking, what were your early experiences like? What convinced you to join your friend in locking people up? How did you decide on the chastity device to use? And did you suggest the idea to the guy(s), or did they bring it up?

4. Miss_Red_Dragon

North East of England
    Local Time:
    There was no mystique about her invitation - she wasn't able to go because of work commitments and wanted somebody she trusted to take her sub's key along so that he could be unlocked for the tollyboy fitting. The experience certainly gave me a bias to wanting to have my own sub locked in a full metal belt.

I have had good and dissappointing experiences as a keyholder. As to the device I choose that has been a combination of trial and error,experience, the anatomy of the cock that is being locked, the circumstances of the sub wearing the device, how long I am going to keep them in it and my relationship with them. For example I would not allow my slave any choice in a device or piercing, whereas I would discuss these things with my sub but always make clear that I have the final decision. I also always make it clear from the start of any discussions that chastity is a necessary requirement for any bdsm dynamic that I may have with a sub.

And now a question for you. Why have you asked this question? Do you have someone in mind to approach as your keyholder?

ugams likes this.
  5. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    No, I just like a good story. And I just haven't seen much done with an eye to the female perspective, particularly in the early days of fooling around with chastity. Very few authors even get into that aspect - usually its little more than a line or two, if that. About how the woman reluctantly agrees as a favor to her boyfriend/husband/lover. Or she magically knows all about chastity, and jumps in with both feet.

And (as cliché as it may sound) reality often is stranger than fiction. So I thought I'd ask around, and see if anyone would share their experiences. Did this woman find a Victorian device in her grandmother's attic, and con her boyfriend into trying it on for her? Did that one read about chastity belts in a college newspaper, and start looking online? Did someone get a cheap one as a gag gift at a bachelorette party?

Your post, for example, is an excellent example. A friend of yours just casually asked you to chaperone her boyfriend/sub to a chastity belt fitting, and act as a substitute keyholder? I never would've guessed that possibility. How does one even go about making such a request? Is it something you can take care of in a stressed-out late night phone call? Or does it require more thoughtful discussion, say over brunch? And didn't you find it an odd request?

ugams and Miss Miras bitch like this.
  6. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Well, i did know that my bf had a device (curve)
    And that hi gets turn on by humiliation and the hole BDSM universe.
    Back then i know i want to try as a sex act to be a real dominatrix, i was relly nervous and got it plan for month. Then it hit me to try his device.
    Never plan that we go so far. But loving it! And what it can give us as a cuple.

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  7. Miss_Red_Dragon

North East of England
    Local Time:
    I should have added that I knew them through the fetish scene I was already 'kink friendly'

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had a boyfriend some years ago. (my membership here is a legacy of that relationship) He had a fascination for Chastity. When he explained it to me, I thought he had gone completely crazy. He badgered me into playing along with it, which I did, albeit grudgingly. After a while I began to realize the potential of it and being a natural control freak I seized on it and have never looked back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice