Trouble in paradise....

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockbunny, Aug 29, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. lockbunny

lockbunny Trying not to screw up....again

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    Looking for some thoughts, opinions, ideas...you know. Here is the issue, Mistress has informed me she wants me to quit my job and stay home 24x7. Problem is i don't want to. i have had a small....problem since Her last promotion. It has never bothered me while She climbed the corporate ladder until now. The last promotion put her salary above mine....by a pretty fair margin. This was the one place that remained apart from our world and the one place i still kept the old me. When i left for the office or to the airport i could still play the role. She is not open for any discussion. My last argument - money, is now gone. She said She no longer wants to reprogram me every time i come back from a business trip etc. i don't see it, i stay chaste, always report in every hour and she tracks me through my iphone. i don't know what will happen if i try to do battle over this.....but i don't just want to walk away from a great 10 year run at my company. What would you do? What would you say?

dsinbraces and Epiladdy like this.
  2. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Being a kept man is actually a decent living. I miss working, but hey, what can you do?

3. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    lockbunny
    I have been thinking about this all day....
    There are all pros and cons...
    From my point of view I would say that you are in a lucky position of having the luxury of being able to be dominated and not have to be financially dependant.
    Obviously being in a flr relationship is a very different reality to "real life"... are you ready for this?
    I am personally wanting a full time relationship in the sense of being able to maintain the tease and denial and level of sexual tension - this is very difficult having four kids and two full time jobs.
    I personally feel that you should take the bull by the horns and run with it....
    Things may change in time - I don't know how old you both are but life is short and you should grab what you can whilst you can!
    I would love the opportunity of being able to dominate my man full time - it is one of the major things that piss me off about being a Mistress, not having the time to tease full time.
    I would say go for it - your job was obviously dear to you but what you have with your wife is more precious than gold, and as I speak from experience, life is precious...
    FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH !!
    (or if you're American..GO FOR IT!!!) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good luck and let us know how you get on xxxx MD

4. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    If you want to continue working, I think you should, this is still your life, and I think it's also a part of who you are. Perhaps a more detailed explanation of why she wants this will help. And what's to guarantee that your wife won't lose her job at some point, it's happening all over, and the economy will continue to get worse for a few years.

If it's that important to you, your wife should respect that. Just because you have a D/S relationship doesn't mean you have no say in your life. If you're staying home, you might have more time for chores but you still won't be seeing your wife anymore than if you were working (I make be wrong I just assumed this).

I understand the above post about dominating you full time but if you're at home and your wife is working, what's so different than if you were at work? Perhaps I'm missing something here.

If 'deprogramming' you becomes a chore, perhaps there's a way around that so you can work and still satisfy your wife's requirements. The two of you should be able to compromise and come up with a solution.

And finally, what's wrong with making a lot of extra money. Are you guys millionaires?

Just MHO.

Miss Magnanimous and Guest 2914 like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    i works at home, but my job when i had one weren't really much good, so it didn't matter much.

6. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    This might be the ideal time for you, but have you ever though about giving up your full time job and.starting your own small business from home.would that be an idea that could work.

7. lockbunny

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Deborah for that very unique and thought provoking take on the issue. i have brought up the issue that She will still be gone while i'm at home. Thats when the next shoe dropped - She wants me to travel with her, when shes out conducting business She wants me back at the hotel. This really changes things for me, i do like the idea of spending more time together - now we both travel, sometimes at different times and never to the same area. Nope we are not rich, but we can mange on her or my income alone if needed - or wanted. i know she loves me and will do what is good for me. i made a promise 10 years ago to never disobey her and i havent. Ours has been a FLR from almost day one, She has always and will always made all decisions in and out of the bedroom. i belong and even though i have doubts i will in the end i will obey Her. It is a little scary but She believes it is the next logical step and when i dont travel with Her, She says i will be plenty busy...> On the sexual side I'm winding down a 90 day bad boy sentence of no release -any kind for finding the emergency key and not telling Her as soon as i did. Add that i havent been allowed to enter her in a very long time.....its tough having to skip those little releases. Thanks for the honest discussion everyone! Has/Is anyone in this situation now?

spider202 likes this.
  8. lockbunny

Local Time:
    True true and Real true :)

Epiladdy likes this.
  9. lockbunny

Local Time:
    Looks like a potential problem has been avoided. She has decided to place her new directive on hold for now. This of course is tied to my behavior. i have promised to be on my best all the time, even when i get back from a trip and my to-do list is a mike long :) but i don;t mind. For now i will get to keep my job and all it is going to cost me is shaping up a little....and a small Hello Kitty tatoo to be placed next to Her ownership statement on my right cheek. Yeesh....i bet thats going to hurt :(

dsinbraces and spider202 like this.
  10. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I like the idea you are both giving it time. Let Mistress see if the new position and any added reponsiblities agree with her hopes and plans for you. Set up a date asy 6 months down the road, with her placing your income into a special "slave" account. That gives her time to make sure the job is what she was after, and also gives the submissive time to think about her next step of domination in your relationship. In the meantime I love the added tattoo. Hello Kitty seems very appropriate for the time being. By the way this is Mistress Suzan, enjoying the weekend with a sister and two girlfriends as dickieinbraces has been sent to a Domme friend to serve as his babysitter for the next 3 days. Good luck to you and especially Mistress!

Wendygirl and lockbunny like this.
  11. lockbunny

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Suzan, i always wondered if my Mistress would like some like minded girlfriends? i think her biggest problem with thats is She is always so busy. Here it is after 5 on Friday and i departed the office hours ago :) woo wooo, but She will probably be after 8 or later. i have tried to get Her to relax a little, but the word Tiger Lady in business was designed after Her. i hope both You and Your group have a great weekend and You Subby too!! As always - bunny> (sun bunny today)

12. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well then,.. I am thinking of how many men here would love to be in your spot.
    I will soon be able to do it myself. I started business with and for my wife a few years ago And it is set to explode with growth this year. Money will start to pour in as of next year. We already live really well but I am so looking forward to coding or selling my business! I would stay home and be the "house wife" in a heartbeat.

dsinbraces likes this.
  13. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    I'm envious of your situation,although I am fortunate to be a relationship with a wife/Mistress who does okay financially, and i work in a field where I work 7/8 months of the year, and am home the remainder of the year. During the time at home, I am given all sorts of chores to make things easier on Mistress Suzan, above and beyound the cleaning and laundry that I have done long before our FLR started 8 years ago. Only the fact that my job is in a highly visable public situation has prevented Mistress from having me pierced and tatted, with a more fem hairstyle,etc. Mistress' best friend, who has femminized her hubby for also having an affair, took control to the point of where he/she has had facial surgeries and breast implants, with pierciings and fem tattoos, including a butterfly tramp stamp. And "she" looks and acts like a knockout as a woman. She is totally passable in public, and has asked, but been denied by "her" Mistress on several attempts to have the remaining GRS surgery to make "her" truely complete. The Mistress said that maybe one day she will grant the wish, but as part of her control wants to always remind her that she was a husband who decided to find sex outside of their marraige.
    I don't ever want to go that far, but Mistress Suzan has been hinting that there are piercings that can be hidden, and others that heal in time, citing that now is the time of year to start the process that Mistress has always wanted, but I have up until now have been able to discourage. Her feelings are the same for the tattoos she has selected, stating that only the people she wants to see them, already know she is dominant with me. At family occassions, she has told me to simply wear a men's swimsuit and t-shirt, as i've always been embarrassed by my "man boobies" which were already there and have increased to A/B size due to HRT. Anyway, like you, I would love to become the permanent homemaker one day, although I love my part-time job as well. One day she will make the decision for me, and I'm fine with that
    dickieinbraces

lockbunny likes this.
  14. lockbunny

Local Time:
    Dumb question....what's HRT?

15. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hormone Replacement Therapy.

Not such a dumb question when we live in a world where everything is "lol" or "brb" and we are supposed to be up on everything.

Cheers

16. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I think you need to peel off all the glamour in your life and start thinking much more basic needs, what and why do you need x in your life, you need food, you need water ext. Find a basic list of your must have in your life - and why you need thoose, then I might be much easier for you to make your decission and to be fatefull to your self.

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. JoyousFaria

JoyousFaria Thou knowest I mislike hills.

Game Developer
    Oakland, CA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I wouldn't stop working even if there was opportunity. Then again, I love my job and I'm not into the "complete submission" trip.

18. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiya
    I would think its possibly about your Mistress worries about you straying but if you travel with her what are you going to do in the hotel all day ? End up in the bar buy the pool lots of lonely people looking for sex because they are away from home. The last thing I would do from both sides. Not saying your Mistress is playing away dhe is working but you would have very little to do.
    I would think that getting her to work less would be good .
    The slave account sounds interesting.

19. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    Your concerns seem a little at odds with your profile information.

"Occupation: Work for a large evil soul crushing corporation"

20. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    D&S aside, what do you want from life? Spending more time with the woman you love sounds like a very fine thing.

21. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it's a bit sorted, but speaking as a 'house wife' in chastity I can tell you that it's far from a life of luxuary, and I say that as someone who is outside of a FLR and who has a chastity contract that respects my identity and person outside of my KH invoking her rights to sexual satisfaction as and when she feels like 'enjoying' herself (have I misunderstood FLR by any chance :oops:?) I don't miss the commuting or the office politics. I do miss the human contact. I do miss the mental stimulation and I do worry about relying upon a single income. I used to earn decent money in IT but my experience has lost almost all relevance, things move so fast.

22. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress and I know a couple from our monthy fetish gatherings, where the dominant wife makes very good money, and hubby/sissy stays at home, and helps with filing and other work related duties at home, making life much easier on the wife's assistant at work. When business trips come up, usually the hubby goes along, and when the wife has meetings, workshops, etc., he is free to shop, visit attractions etc., while in locked chastity, with all piercings in, and enough femme make-up and attire to keep out of trouble. Once in a while at a social function at these conventions, they'll run into someone who noticed him "dressed", and she'll openly say that she is the breadwinner, and is dominant with her husband to keep him in line. That usually ends the conversation. Other women will comment on what a great idea, or she'll make the hubby pull up the slacks enough to show the hose and anklet, even when he's dressed "normal". With the always present manicured nails with clear polish, and eyebrows kept femme with waxing, he never looks like just "one of the guys" on the trips.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice