Silicone Devices on Ebay

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jodhpurgirl, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Jodhpurgirl

Jodhpurgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Hi all have been looking for a new device for my hubby as I really don't like him walking around free especially as he works in an industry which is 95% female! I have tried the CB3000 which was OK but he could pull out of it, the mini birdlocked which was a mare to get on him and then overnight one night he just popped out :(
    I know a full belt is the answer but the cold steel feel on my bottom as we spoon is not good!
    I have seen these for sale on Ebay and wondered if anyone had bought one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350809168827?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I know its a rip off of a CB6000 but in silicone? I thought it may grip a bit more and make pull out more difficult and certainly make reinsertion much much harder with the resulting consequenses. Also the silicone would be warmer on me and would push out of the way of his strap-on so he doesn't bump me with metal!
    Also its cheap as chips but have to wait ages for shipping!

Any thoughts?

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    If it's silicone then it is more flexible than hard plastic and metal, so in theory, pull out and put in would be easier.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Hi there!

In my humble opinion I think the bane of all trapped ball chastity devices is their security. The penis is such a flexible thing, it is possible in most cases to simply press down on its base and/or lean back and-voila!-one can slip a cock out the back! When the flexible shaft comes up against the inflexible base ring, it seems to me that the flexibilty will win out!!

Of course, I concur that there are those out there who can be secure in a trapped ball device via a particular base ring setup! So I hope if anyone in that situation reads this, then they will give some better advice (and I would love to hear that too as I have never been secure in ANY chastity device without using my piercing!!)

Speaking of which, I personally believe security in any trapped ball device can be significantly improved by a piercing, thereby anchoring the device directly to the cock in one way or another. That would make pullout virtually impossible.

I use a chain through the captive bead ring of my Prince Albert (PA) piercing. I do this because my wife loves the feeling during sex, and so I keep my ring in. Another way is to use a device that anchors through the piercing site directly - ie: no jewellery is worn; rather, the piercing hole is the means by which the device is locked onto the penis.

Also, I believe any chastity device can be removed. A lock can be picked or cut. A chain can be opened or cut as well. A ring or a cage can be cut, even if it's metal!

I think most people use chastity as a game or a lifestyle choice. If a man WANTS to be in chastity, why would he try and find a way out....? In many ways, this is the ULTIMATE security. If the man breaks out then the game is over. If he WANTED to be chaste the worst thing that can happen to him is for his keyholder/partner to simply stop playing the game..... So this would ultimate keep a man in chastity for as long as both partners wanted it.

As to locking a man WITHOUT his consent...... I'm not sure that would ever work. This would be the situation in which a man would try anything to defeat his device, as HE doesn't want to be in it to begin with!!!!

How do you feel this situation will work with your husband....?

Does he WANT to be chaste around these women? If so, then pullout may simply not be an issue if HE wants to play the game.....

If you are 'forcing' this on him in some way, I'm not sure how successful it will be...

I apologise in advance if I have misread the situation... I hope I haven't offended anyone! It certainly was NOT my intention to!

Good luck!

With my absolute kindest regards.

J

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Jodhpurgirl just as a matter of correction being a wearer of a steel fetish felix full belt i have to say that when a steel belt is being worn by the sub you will find it remarkably warm to the touch as the subs body heat is absorbed by the metal and for sure there is no sensation of suddenly being touched by an icy cold steel item when spooning or anything similar.:)

5. Jodhpurgirl

Jodhpurgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies :)
    OK my first post may not have been too clear - apologies!

My husband works in a very traditional industry that just happens to be staffed primarily by women - typically lots of young college graduates wearing fashionable clothes - I know that he would never stray but has admitted that being surrounded by girls all day he does occasionally get turned on and I want that to be met with the grip of his CD to remind him of me. He loves it and he tells me repeatedly his goal in life is to make me happy, his biggest turn on is for me to orgasm repeatedly whilst he feels nothing. This is normally through bondage and or use of a strap-on (him wearing), numbing creme etc etc. He says he feels like he has drunk 20 espresso's when he is as horny as hell and just wants to please me.
    He has suggested a piercing before and we may well go down that route.
    I just wanted something quick and easy to put on him when he goes off to work or my favourite - when we go out together. I love dressing and acting provocatively whilst we are together, I know just what to wear/do to push his buttons :)
    As its only cheap I may get it anyway to play with.
    He is uncut and I am curious about getting a PA witht he foreskin still in place?

6. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    I know it says specifically it is but I seriously doubt its actually silicone, more likely its polycarbonate that the listing says its not, just like the CB*000 originals and all the clones.

Silicon is flexible, used for a design like that it would offer no security at all, it relies on the rigidity of the base ring against the tube/cage, if flexible they would just bend out of the way. I may be wrong and they have some special inflexible blend of silicone, in which case what have they gained over the polycarb versions.

For a full belt without the cold steel have a look at The Lovejail - http://www.lovejail.com/

7. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    I have had an uncut slave PA pierced without any difficulty, I didn't feel a thing! Ensure you go to a reputable, experienced and hygienic piercer and follow their advice whilst the piercing heals. Do be aware that although the initial piercing will be healed within a few weeks you will need to wait 3+ months to ensure the piercing is stable and doesnt migrate before you can incorporate it with a chastity device.

Good luck with it

8. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

It's no problem as I, too, am uncut.

A reputable piercer will ensure the PA hole goes slightly to one side of an uncut man's frenulum, as opposed to straight through the frenulum of a circumcised penis. This is due to the foreskin still being attached.

I agree with Miss Red Dragon.... The piercing must heal and I would also suggest that it is stretched to at least 8 gauge and preferably larger in order to secure a chastity device....

Your only problem might be if you like the sensations the PA may give you!!! Then you may not want your husband to take out the jewellery!!!!!

Good luck with everything

With the very kindest regards.

J

Wendygirl likes this.
  9. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
  10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    I have devised an alternative to piercings using a pubic hair tether. I've had a couple of people try it and report back favorably.
    [​IMG]

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  11. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi!

What a GREAT idea!!!!

It's just a pity I'm shaved!!!!!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Apparently it takes about 6 weeks to regrow pubic hair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice