Remote E-Stim

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 25, 2010.

1. bdsmfreak

bdsmfreak New member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I seek or hope to find a "driver" i have an audio driven e-stim unit that i can hook up and let your control it over teamviewer. its simple really....mp3 playlist with abnormal files creating pain/pleasure running into electro bands and voila, your controlling me. I cant wait to find that one person who wants to play and play and play....i can setup scenarios in my basement were my only release is you kicking out my cd tray and you can torment for hours....all shackled chained up....it could be fun. Until i find that special someone, i let anyone play (preferably female) but if you have a special skill with e-stim who knows :) cant wait

yours truly freak

p.s. i have many many other kinks and toys as well but love my e-stim

thats my profile, would love to find even just a playpartner but ideally a long term online relationship.

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    somehow I missed this topic....

As to how control via web there is a great board about e-stim that offers software (for remote control, too - that is real control over the program and the device, but NO remote control of your PC in general !) as well as mp3 and other files for estim devices in general and especially the ET-312. To download the stuff you have to support the site first (kind of perks) what should be understandable - and it's worth it.

here you go: www.smartstim.com

As for remote control when you are out of home there is the EP-1 from E-Play-Tec that offers control via handy ;)

3. KeptForHer08

KeptForHer08 Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    It took a while but I finally found the ES-1 you were talking about. Do you know of a US distributor? That would be awesome if there was a Bluetooth capability so that you didn't need a cable attached to your phone! This is exactly what I'm looking for! Anyone know of any others out there that are long distance and accessible by cell?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice