Chastity Social Sept 26th San Francisco Wicked Grounds Meetup

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AliceInBondageLand, Sep 12, 2013.

1. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    https://fetlife.com/events/181632

Chastity Social September - Meet, Greet, Show Us Your Device

“ Seeking a keyholder? Want to lock someone up? Need advice about this fetish? Come join us!”

Date & Time: Thursday, September 26, 2013 · 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

289 8th Street San Francisco, CA

Cost: Support Wicked Grounds by purchasing food. Donation pumpkin will be passed also.

Dress code: Wear your chastity device and have a chance to show it off in a "fashion show" - fetish wear, crossdressing, etc encouraged also. This is a kink-friendly 18+ establishment.

Description:
    Join us for a face-to-face gathering of chastity enthusiasts... one of the only such gatherings in the world.

Chastity is a very "intimate" form of bondage goes way beyond the dungeon for some people. Separate internet fact from fiction by meeting in person with other lifestyle chastity couples and singles.

Round table discussion style gathering over food, what some people also call a "munch."

Newbies are VERY welcome. We have MANY levels of experience in our core group and a great mix of couples, singles, experienced people and brand new folks. Come and learn from others who share your kink!

I offer short term keyholding (for the evening) if you have never given or lent your key to someone before and would like to experience the thrill of being out of control.

We meet every two months if you still don't feel ready to take back your key at the end of the night. :)

Cheerfully,
    - Mistress Alice

http://www.aliceinbondageland.com

2. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    maybe i will attend if you have a social while i am in the SF area. may you all have a great time.

3. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    How did it go? Did you have a good turnout? Anything unexpected happen?

4. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, unfortunately my chastity sissy bobbie got STUCK in her device!!!

So it was fun to let everyone at the munch have a go at trying to crack the lock in her device that was malfunctioning. I think she secretly enjoyed all the attention.

It seems like meeting in person is giving courage to the wives/girlfriends in the group who have all begun locking up their husbands more often as a result of the support and encouragement of the rest of the group. It is nice to be among like-minded people.

There is a local CFNM (clothed female, nude male) party that has started incorporating chastity into some of their parties also!

richard and Joroincharge like this.
  5. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Well, that's certainly one way to make sure the guys don't back out at the last minute. Lock 'em up when you invite them!

However, are there any anecdotes you can share about mixing cfnm parties with chastity? Things that worked, things that didn't, horrible mistakes to avoid? And any plans for the future?

Joroincharge likes this.
  6. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In general, I prefer the format of the social. CFNM is not kinky enough for me. It just seems so... vanilla!

7. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Fair enough. But do you know if they have a website or blog up? I'm always looking for new stories and accounts, and this is the first (real world) group I've heard of that mixes both chastity and CFNM.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    the chastity social is such a good idea.

9. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    All of the CFNM events I am a part of are organized on fetlife. Since they are always sold-out, there is not a blog or website for advertising them - there has simply been no need.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice