Long term...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FancyUsername, Jul 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    So I was wondering, for all those who really go long between orgasms, does the frustration increase continuously until you are allowed relief, or does it plateau, and reaches a point where it doesn't grow anymore, and stays constant? And if so, after how long?

If however it does indeed increase continuously, I can't imagine what it'd be like :p

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I think everybody's different; there is no universal truth regarding levels of frustration. There are guys on this forum who seem to be climbing the walls after a day; others take a week or two. And some just go on and on and on.

That said, I think eventually you do reach a point where you just have to get on with life. The device just becomes a part of you, and no longer particularly 'erotic'. It's just there, and you clean around it, shave around it, pee through it, and don't give it much more thought. That's not to say you don't get aroused at times, and then it's exquisite, because it's got it's grip on you, and there's little or nothing you can do. Fantastic. But that's not a daily occurrence anymore. You just can't sustain those levels of excitement indefinitely. Ultimately, the device always wins, and you surrender to being locked and unable to get a release.

I may wake up with an attempt at an erection, then get out of bed to start my day, and (depending on the day), more or less forget about it. Oddly enough, when you reach this point, and you're no longer excited about being locked in a device, that's when it can be the most mentally stimulating in a way. It's difficult to describe, and maybe only other men who are locked long term can understand it. But when not having orgasms is a part of your life, it's fulfilling in your head, but not in an excited way like you feel when you're first locked up. It's a kind of satisfaction that's very low-key, but pleasing all the same.

spider202 likes this.
  3. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    To echo Billus, my experience was that my frustration would build for about 6 to 8 weeks before a balance was achieved. Wearing the device simply becomes a part of your life and when you reflect on it, your body and mind adjust fairly quickly to the new conditions. You really can't think continuously about the chastity for all that time and the body returns to a more normal frequency in how often you get aroused. For some that frequency will even be reduced. However, when you do get aroused the feelings of urgency and frustration are immediate and hit you full on.

Personally, in long term chastity I needed some attention and teasing from the keyholder to keep it interesting and a motivation to continue. Without that attention from the keyholder I found that being in chastity was just a chore and the CB just a minor inconvenience in daily life. Indeed, my libido would become very low.

So long as the libido was kept interested the feelings of frustration would build for the first 6 to 8 weeks. When a male gets aroused the body fills with hormones for a chemical high. When he orgasms these hormones are flushed from the system. By being in chastity these hormones are not flushed and are retained in the body. I think there's a point where the body is saturated and can't increase the hormone level any more. How long this takes will vary with the individual.

For me, I'm sure it was this chemical high that I became addicted to.

4. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    That makes sense. So I suppose, speaking purely from the hornyness perspective, it's the same whether you go 3 months or 3 years without an orgasm? Or is it still different?

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I think you reach a saturation point, and it doesn't change much after that. I've gone nearly 11 months without an orgasm, and I don't think it's 10 times stronger than it was after the first month.

6. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure I got any hornier after a balance was achieved. Certainly what did happen is that under non-chastity conditions when one gets aroused, it takes some time and play to reach full horniness. With a long time in chastity behind me I could reach pleading levels of frustrated horniness almost on command.

The dynamics do change because what your mind and body associate with pleasure undergoes significant change.

Speaking only from personal experience, the longer I went without orgasm the more I wanted to continue without one. Mistress maintaining the frustration became the reward. Knowing that orgasm would remove the sensations that I wanted and was addicted to.

The end of my first long period of chastity came about with mistress forcing me to orgasm as I pleaded with her not to. That in itself was one of her lessons, that a decision about chastity or orgasm was her prerogative and not mine.

7. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    All I can say is that long term with chastity is much more difficult than long term without it.
    I was denied bot with and without for the same period of time (weeks) and the mental add-on of the chastity makes it a lot harder. I didn't find difference between 3 weeks-3 months and so.

8. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I find it comes in waves until it reaches a plateau and the waves continue at that level until release.

9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I find going without an orgasm for long periods no problem whatsoever. Locked and denied I can't think of anything else from the time the padlock clicks until when I unlock.

10. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Ditto. I don't know if it's the competitive urge to "go longer than last time" or a chastity 'addiction', or maybe even a fear of orgasm (the French word for orgasm translates to 'little death'). But I enjoy being locked up and not allowed to cum. Maybe too much?

11. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Well - it has a point

12. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    Which means that for a true tease and denial experience, it's better to allow relief every month or so, because, as you people describe, you're climbing walls after 2 weeks, but after 3+ weeks it plateaus and you get used to it. So with release every 4 weeks, the experience can be renewed over and over, no?

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    To quote myself from the beginning of this thread:
    So you need to find what would work best for you if you want your experience to be as intense as possible.

14. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    I've been in a lori cage permanently for a little under 15 months now, and while it definitely got easier after the first month or so, now i find it's impossible to keep my hands off my cage, i'm constantly playing with it trying to get some stimulation in the right spot that just isn't possible. It's like I'm forced to constantly tease myself while the cage does the denial. It never hurts but it gets agonizing at times. i can't get out, so i have no choice but to deal with it. My penis is always hard, dripping, and off limits.

15. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:

Very interesting. Thank you for your insight. Was it about the same at 10 months mark, or is it much more intense now?

16. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    it's gotten more intense over the past 2 months or so.

17. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    I am on my second 12 months without release and have found that the excitement is very intense at first then mounts for about a week and then drops off. From then on, about every 12 days, I get very excited. This will subside quite quickly though and I'm soon back to normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice