high and tight scrotum?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by garcon jouet, Jun 8, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. garcon jouet

garcon jouet New member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Hello all, i am posting my first Chastity Mansion thread.

I am looking at the Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. This sizing guidelines state regarding the gap between base ring and cage: On the gap there is not good way to measure. 90% of the customers order the 3/8″ and are happy with it. Some who have been in chastity for sometime want the 1/4″ as they have stretched the scrotum. Others who are new to chastity and have high and tight scrotum want the 1/2″.

I have also seen multiple guys claim they have either high and tight scrotums (i suppose the opposite is low and stretched?) ones and how that makes a difference with sizing/adjusting any ball trapped type device.

Question: How do I know what is high and tight, and what is not? I'm not sure what the frame of reference would be to compare myself against. My question is mainly for the MM Queen's Keep but I suppose is relevant for any ball-trapped device.

Any advice on this matter would be really appreciated! I am anticipating your replies. Thanks in advance!

2. Delilah's pet

Delilah's pet New member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Garcon,

Think in terms of fruit. A high and tight scrotum is like having an orange under your cock, whereas the opposite would be to have a saggy sack of grapes hanging low.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice