Fetish Felix new belt The Lovejail

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Has anyone seen or tried this new polycarbonate version of their belt? would be interesting to hear any views. I have the cs100 steel version and that is awesome! this looks good as well

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    a link would be nice.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful for the help

5. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    ty Mistress

6. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    This looks very nice. Always thought about modifying a cb to do something similar.

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Well everyone I think soon I may know how good this new belt is. Mistress Deborah wants me to order one.
    Will keep you posted.
    Regards
    Slave phil

8. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Has anyone got on of these belts yet? Would be interested to hear people's opinion

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    PuppyMastersPet

I have one :)
    First impressions is its a very good belt! Its not as adjustable as there metal belt, the cradle can not be adjusted up and down like the metal belts and the gap between the cage and cradle is a fixed gap - But saying all that Its a very good belt. I wore it for 3 days and overnight with no issues and it kept me very secure.

I had some pain from it BUT - I need to wear it again - and spent more time in the one pictured - the leather belt - which I must say is absolutely brilliant than I did this one!

Please feel free to PM anytime if you need more information.

Slave Phil

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    pipers100 likes this.
  11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Looks nice and secure mate just as Mistress Wants!

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    philfred

Thanks for pic, have you got the silicone or cotton strip to soften the edges of the belt on there?

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    PuppyMastersPet - no theres no liner on it - the light on the photo has made it come out strange its just black plastic and no sharp edges. These is also a rubber string/tube that goes between the legs and up you bum. I will try and see if I can model the belt for Mistress Deborah and ask her to take more pictures.

The only issue I have found with the belt is as its all plastic when you screw the thread on ready to put the lock in if you are not careful and think logically the whole assembly spins and wont undo when the lock is removed!

I wore this out to see the new bond film got myself uncomfortable really badly asked Mistress for the key in the film , and she oblidged had my hands down my pants (in the back row lucklily) and could not undo the belt - a very painful 2hrs and 20mins latter managed to free my sore nuts in the back of the car in the car park.

The pain I think was my problem and not the belt though!

Regards
    Slave Phil

14. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Didn't realise Skyfall was that arousing... or have you been denied for so long that just about anything arouses you? ;p

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Lol no neither but the cradle was just burning my nuts...

16. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    philfred

How is the sizing on the cage and ball trap? for someone on the smaller side, would they avoid the pains you say you experianced? Also how secure does the rear end of the butt rope connect to the back of the belt, and how easy is it to use the toilet with it on (looks rather thick).

17. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    My sub is now wearing a lovejail, I hoped it would be an ideal intermediate step between the cb type devices and a full steel belt. 48hrs in so far - I will get him to write a review here.

18. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    well an unexpected and most pleasant perk is that buzbuz cannot get an erection at all inside the lovejail! :) The base of 'My' cock can become hard but nothing further. How wonderful that he is reliant on me even for an erection now...I love being a keyholder!

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Has anyone had any more experience with this device? Tempted to purchase.

20. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    PuppyMastersPet If you are looking to buy a lovejail I will be selling mine. There is nothing wrong with the device - myself and Mistress Deborah are playing other games now - and chastity like this is not really on the cards. I am looking at some point to buy another fetish felix cs100 belt but only if stroppy gets to manufacturing his attachments.

I have decided ball trap devices for me are not really working - hence the sale!

If you have any questions please let me know !

Regards
    slave phil

21. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:

Wearing one as I type.

Having worn a BON4 (yack), a CB3000 and a the curve, I am very impressed.

Have had it now for about 11 weeks. Haven't worn it absolutely continuously throughout that time as Miss lets me out when we are together but have gone a couple of weeks at a time without being unlocked.

I replaced the actual belt part supplied with one I made myself from 3mm PVC which has improved comfort and I have found that folding the waist band of my underwear back down inside the belt also makes it more comfortable for long term wear, perhaps if I had done that from the outset I may not have made the PVC belt - I ought to try it again sometime.

In the first few weeks I had an issue with folds of skin getting trapped up the side between the two parts of the main part of the belt, but only on one side so this obviously depends on your precise anatomy. It was causing bed sore type sores which got quite bad and required me to be out for a while as they healed. I now seem to have found a solution which is a small piece of neoprene in the problematic gap so stopping the skin getting up there.

I have also added two strips of credit card material between the two main parts this was just to prevent any movement that could have been adding to the above problem, not sure if they are needed now but may as well stay put.

Other than those niggles it is excellent, a low cost full belt. All the problems with getting woken in the night by nocturnal erections are gone and it prevents any meaningful erection, sure it still tries to get hard but there is no where for it to go.

For the uncut guy the slit at the end is such that foreskin will come out of it and can rub and be uncomfortable, but I had the same problem with a CB3000, a little bit of jiggling sorts that.

Cleanliness is ok, I use an old shampoo bottle to provide a jet of water to really get inside, I've gone up to 2 weeks I think between unlockings for a thorough cleaning but it will be a little longer this time (currently 12 days) and I don't see it as an issue.

I would thoroughly recommend it to someone wanting to move up from a ball trap type device to a full belt (it is still ball trap actually but without the associated problems in my experience) without the high cost of a steel device. The belt is fully adjustable and so is the thong (though that needs cutting to length once set (I've left mine a bit long, just in case and tape it to one side out of the way).

I do intend to have a steel or alloy locking pin made in time. The supplied one is nylon or similar and does the job fine but I suspect the padlock hole could wear over time as I find its quite tight and also I use the padlock to provide purchase when tightening the locking nut down - a metal one will just alleviate any wear issues and also be all the more secure.

All in its really well made, far more substantial that a CB*000 type device, I can't really imagine it ever breaking or splitting -german engineering at its best, Vorsprung durch Technik :)

22. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    Not sure about philfreds pain but to answer your other questions.

I would say the cage is about the same size as a CB3000/6000.

The thong attaches to the belt using a camp affair with teeth that bit into the thong. This is tightened with 2 dome head allen bolts from the inside when not wearing the belt, these and the similar bolts used to adjust the main belt could be replaced with rivets once a suitable size is found so would be pretty secure from then but even as standard you would need someones help to remove the bolts as you just can't see to get at them if you could even manage to get an allen key into them.

Toilet wise, to pee you need to sit, occasionally things don't line up so it's bet to watch what you are doing or the cage/tube fills up and pee comes out the back - not a nice ting to happen at work (speaks from experience). To poop I find I can pull the thong to one side enough to clear it so it stays clean with no issues, it probably depends on your build and how deep the cleft of your arse is as to whether you can do this.. If it were to get in the way it would clean very easily with toilet paper.

The only other access issue I can think of we are yet to explore but should work just as taking a poo - I'm sure in time Miss will being using her strap on on me again and I can report back on it then.

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    phyrexia13

Thanks for the detailed response. Still thinking things over. Tempted by the Metal CS-100 but some say that have had issues with the ring pulling up into the balls when sat down causing discomfort. Could there be a similar issue with the Lovejail?

Hearing mixed reviews.

24. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    Have not had any issue with that. The only issue I really get with sitting was when I tried wearing it with the belt outboard of the device part. This caused circulation type issues from pressure against my body but only when seated for an extended time like a long car journey. Now solved by switching back to the original configuration. The only other thing is occasional issue with clothing rubbing/pulling the scrotum but thats not really down to the LJ just a general device issue where the scrotum isn't fully locked away.

The new version of the CS100 has an adjustable ring that may have been a reaction to the problem you've heard of. Also the CS100 is sold without the thong, that may allow it to move more when seated than the LJ (or CS100 with thong) does.

25. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Think I'm going to go for the LoveJail. Just need to talk to Master about it first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice