Plenty of Tease and Denial but no release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrB8tr, Apr 9, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Just returned from a week trip with Mistress. I was told that if there were no infractions Mistress would possibly let me unload before we returned home. On day 2 slave apparently upset Mistress and was told I just lost my chance to unload on this trip. What followed was 5 days of intense Tease and Denial, with Mistress working her cock hard. On day 3 Mistress edged slaves cock a bit to much and slaved "messed" a little. Mistress immediately stopped the session and locked slaves cock back in chastity and didn't allow it out for 2 days. slave was made to keep her clean after she pleasured herself with her PBF "Perfect Boyfriend".

slave is now on Day 178 without being allowed to unload ..... slave will be with Mistress again next week for 7 days so slave is hoping some relief may be in sight. Mistress said slaves initial period without release would be a MINIMUM of 90 days ..... slave is well past that and is hoping !

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Well, I'd wish you luck, but your Mistress knows best. Sounds like she's very strict. It's obviously not in your interest to upset her.

3. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Mistress just told slave there will be absolutely no chance to unload on our trip this week. She said due to my infractions from last week slave has not earned any privileges and she will be Training slave hard during the week and if slave "messes" he will be locked up for the remainder of the trip. We arrive next Thursday morning and return the following Wed night so Mistress will have several days for Mistresses Cum Denial Training Sessions.

slave is now on Day 183 and if Mistress does not allow slave to unload this trip it will be the end of May before slave gets another chance.

4. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Today is Day 200 !!!! Mistress has kept me locked and hasn't allowed slave to unload for 200 days now. Plenty of Tease and Denial and Mistress has ruined slaves orgasm twice. When we are together Mistress will sometimes allow slave to go inside her for a few strokes but only to push me out if she feels I am getting close to unloading inside her.

When Mistress gives slave his Cum Denial Training Sessions she works her cock quite hard and has slave edge many times. If she sees just one drop of pre-cum Mistress will stop the training and lock slave back in his device for at least two days without another training session.

We will be together from May 16th until June 4th ..... slave hopes he will please Mistress enough during that time to earn his privilege and maybe get to unload. Even if she allows that, it will not be until the last day we're together on the 4th .... there will be plenty of T & D and edging leading up to the 4th.

Mistress has told slave many times that her allowing slave to unload serves no purpose for her and it just makes a mess.

Rita likes this.
  5. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    200 days? Perhaps you should change your handle to "XMrB8tr". LOL :p

6. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I feel sorry for you, it sounds like torture, that said, your Mistress knows best and is only applying her strict rules for your past bad behaviour.

7. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Day 215 and Mistress will be spending the next 19 days with slave. Mistress has made it quite clear that her Tease and Denial Training will be quite firm and she will not tolerate any infractions (mess) or slave will be dealt with in a rather unpleasant manner. I asked her if she would allow slave to unload during her time and her reply was, "You will have absolutely NO chance to unload before my last day, and if you keep asking you will NEVER be allowed to unload Mistresses full balls. They are full and heavy, just like Mistress likes them so why should slave be allowed to unload?"

kickball likes this.
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Testes full and heavy? This is a fallacy, a figment of your imagination. On the other hand there are ways are making then swell. lol.

dereknor, hijk and kickball like this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly, it is indeed a fallacy as B kindly pointed out. What you boys experiencing there is a little scrotal swelling due to fluid retention caused by the ring of your device. You may experience some aching due to a thwarted orgasm but not swelling.
    I dare say B knows another way of inducing aches also.

dereknor likes this.
  10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake likes this.
  11. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    At least you have a release date. My Lori tube is permanent, attached with a 0g PA pin which is epoxied in place, locked with the security screw through the epoxy as tight as possible, and then the recessed area above the security screw is covered with more epoxy. There's absolutely no way out - ever - without some really difficult metal cutting from some serious power tools (all done 1-2mm away from my penis head). I've been stuck in this cage for over a year now... and there are no keys and no release date to think about or look forward to. Because it's a Lori #5 it has no teste ring so i'm semi-hard to fully hard all the time. I just throb and drip precum all day and all night. It's the most comfortable chastity device I've ever worn, and at this point iv'e gotten used to it and would feel naked without it. But I'll never lose the desperate desire to stroke the bottom of my penis, right under the head. But damn that spot is so ridiculously off-limits it's a joke watching me try to get to it.

My balls only hurt when I go nuts and spent 7-8 hours humping my bed and other means of playing with my cage trying to get some stimulation to the right spot. Hopelessly as always.

Rita likes this.
  12. MrB8tr

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Been awhile since I updated .... was finally allowed to unload on day 233. Mistress had originally set a Minimum of 90 Days and decided to extend that just a bit. It has now been 46 days and Mistress says she sees no reason that it shouldn't be as long, if not longer .... she has mentioned at least a year this time. When we are together she works her cock hard with plenty of tease and denial and does allow me to go inside her for a few strokes on occasion but I dare not unload inside her.

As she demanded, I just placed an order for a MM Jail Bird.

13. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    A letter to my Mistress...
    i find myself imagining that with the right encouragement and with habit, I could be denied sexual release indefinitely. i love serving You and getting You off and taking care of the house and washing your clothes and functioning as Your wife. i enjoy the control that You've established and living within whatever Rules You decide to enforce. There's a comfort level i've found with that--there isn't a lot of rebellion either psychologically or functionally.

Imagine an elongated clitoris encased in metal with no easy way to achieve stimulation, a strong and incessant libido, a real enjoyment of and desire for Your partner. Imagine that everything about Your partner is a turn-on--her shape, how her clothes fit her, even her demands. Imagine that when You begin thinking about anything sexual, that larger than life clitoris begins swelling just a little, but enough to press against the metal encasement and cause incessant frustration. And since the device has everything to do with your partner, every sexual thought returns You to thoughts of your partner and making love in a manner that isn't allowed, that She stymies.

To make matters stranger, imagine no sexual relief at all, just gradual diminution of the feeling and the pressure in the tube as focus happens to turn to something else, although motivation is there, always ready to return to that which is sexually frustrating.

In the process your partner comes to utterly control You whenever She wishes, able to tune in a little desire, a moderate amount or devastating, crazy-making desire with just a little bit of certain kinds of attention--a smile, a touch, a view, a command. And the desire becomes so consuming that even perpetual denial becomes a "reasonable" future.

Of course, this scenario is way beyond fantasy, it is psychological reality and i find myself overwhelmed by Your reality. i've always loved and adored You, and now You re simply mind-blowing.

Forever Your slave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice