advice

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by des, May 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. des

des New member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    What are some do and donts for a new keyholder to be with her new submissive ? what's some good things to do to get your new submissve to see and realize whose in charge? How long did it take for your submissive to "understand" who's in charge?

just alittle curious

thanks,D

2. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Rule #1: Do keep him locked and don't allow him to come. ;)

How long, Des? Your guess would be as good as mine. LOL :)

chastity_longterm and des like this.
  3. des

des New member

Local Time:
    Im thinking of keeping him in it for a couple weeks and not allowed out to come or anything in that time frame ...

4. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    wow...a couple weeks

im just can be locked for 1 hour

(sorry my grammar isn't good)

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Mistress Des,
    Some thoughts from the sub side:

If you do chose to lock him for 2 weeks as a start (and that is YOUR choice), please be attentive to any pyshical problems he may encounter, and take them seriously. Issues with swelling, chaffing, etc can be excruciating, and can really put a damper on a submissives intrest in continuing training.

If he hasn't gotten used to wearing a device yet, you might try evenings, then overnight, then weekends, to make sure everything is good, then lock him down for the long haul... Also, give him lots to do while locked, it will help keep his mind on track, and provide some good training opportunities, too.

krambus likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Caged Wolfs advice is very sound.
    Once he has adapted to wearing it daily without issue I would recommend locking him up for 3 weeks if you want him properly broken.

krambus likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree. THough "break-in" period can vary with individuals, depending on the m sex drive, Can be 2 weeks, can be 4 or even 6, whatever. I'd say once you've got him secured, just sit back and wait till he hollers. You can have all the time in the world.

And then you tell him what YOU want from him, and either he does it, or else....

ChastityLock likes this.
  8. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Des,

Because I am relatively new to this, I am not sure that I can offer you much advice, but I can share with you what I am experiencing as being recently newly placed in chastity. Mistress brought up the idea of chastity several months ago and provided me with a "loaner" Cb6000 to see if I liked being placed in chastity. While the device was never comfortable and I could never get past the hygiene issues, I did love being in chastity even though I was never in chastity for more than 5 days with the cb6000. I have since ordered and received a mature metal steel jailbird. I received it on April 30th and have been continuously locked in since then. Mistress told me today that I would have my first brief release from chastity tomorrow (May 17). Mistress has told me that I may be unlocked and i am to pleasure myself and then i am immediately to put myself back into the device.The device has been a joy to wear compared to the Cb6000 (very comfortable, a perfect snug fit, and no problems sleeping - of course it totally prevents me from having an erection..) I even forget at times that I am wearing it. Psychologically, it has been an extremely intense experience that has me wanting to be with Mistress more than anything and I have never felt as submissive. It has also been very thrilling to be in chastity and to not know when or if Mistress will allow me to be released and further, if released if I am to be allowed to pleasure myself. I will see Mistress for the first time since being placed in chastity at the end of the month and I am sure it will be very intense. I know that she will be wonderful at tease and denial and I am filled with excitement about seeing her. Not knowing how long I am to be kept locked in and not knowing if and when I am to be allowed to cum if released is absolutely thrilling and has me thinking of Mistress all the time. I am not sure what the future will bring but my feelings for Mistress since being placed in chastity are incredibly intense. While every sub is different, the one piece of advice I would have for you is to be aware that this may be a very intense experience for your sub. Good luck and I hope that being a keyholder brings you much pleasure; it has so far been an incredible thrill for me as a sub!

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Regarding the amount of time a subbie should remain locked for a first time varies greatly, depending on his demeanour.
    des would know this much more so than myself, but I would advise 6 weeks in order to make sure the subbie realises his position.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  10. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Mistres B, My wife follows all your comments and loves your attitude towards chastity and training a slave husband. Since we staring playing with chastity some 9 or 10 years ago. We have gone from a couple days to months to now, what she believes is a year min. for me to fully understand that this is no longer a game and that she will control my pleasure and orgasms for life. I am now seven months into a year, and have only been milked twice so fair. No orgasms, not that much teasing. Just hard time as she says. After a year she will decide if i am ready for permenant chastity. My pleasure is no longer a concern for her, and I am only there for her sexual pleasure as she now insists. Mentally it has been extremely hard to adjust to this, and sexualy it has been the most frustrating thing in my life. But after i begged her for this, she finally took the step to fulfil my fantasy and would never let me go back on my promise to her. I have only been inside her twice in the last year or more, and she loves denying me this pleasure. She is happy with oral and vibrators, and has no need for my cock any longer. Her only regret was that she didn't discover this power until now, knowing that women in there twenties are now training there men this way. You are a inspiration to younger femdom women. Who are willing to control there husbands, and make them have to eat there cum if they want release. My wife applauds you, and hopes more women become dominant over there husbands. It took me many years to be trained to have to lick, drink , or cumsome my own cum. But my wife never let's me release now in over two years without doing it. And it is the only way I get release, and the price I pay for that priveledge. Cheers to you.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    cumslave_2002 you are lucky to have found a partner who shares your desires, I do hope you show her the gratitude she deserves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice