"Just Received New Jailbird"

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Urcatcher, May 1, 2013.

1. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    ....Have been locked in for 8 hrs and it is very comfortable! 1.87" oval base ring, 2" length cage, 1.25" cage inner diameter, and 3/8" gap, configured with high security key.

2. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Mine was despatched this week - very nervous how long Mistress will want me to wear it - as it doesnt need removing to clean she is contemplating seeing how long before there is noticeable abrasion - that could be months!!!!

3. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Seems like the Jailbird is a very popular device this year. I received mine at the beginning of April and after an adjustment period have been locked up with the exception of Sunday Night.

MM makes a wonderful product.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Hopefully you won't have any abrasion! I've been locked in a JB 24/7 since the first week of December. The key is keeping clean and shaving on a regular basis (I do it about ever other day or so).

5. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    Oh my, so it could be QUITE a long time before Mistress needs to remove it - she has a goal for it only to be removed annually - not sure we are there yet but I know that is the long term plan for me.

spider202 likes this.
  6. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    I've been locked in now for 5 days........ It is still very comfortable. At times I forget that I have it on. I have attended exercise class, cycled, and worked all week with the device on. Sleeping in it is comfortable. It seems as if the "challenge" for me is the frustration with being aroused and not able to act on it! I see Mistress every 4 - 6 weeks. The plan was to "work up" to eventually being in chastity "full time" between seeing Mistress. It may be that the schedule can be "accelerated". It will be up to Mistress!

7. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    So jealous!

AusChastityboy likes this.
  8. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Eight straight days and I am fine with being locked in the jailbird! Longest previous (in CB6k) was 5 days. Mistress gets key this weekend and emergency key gets put away in a signed, sealed envelope. Her training will be awesome. I am so happy that she will be my keyholder!! The jailbird was my best kinky purchase ever! Thank you MM!

9. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Day 17 and for the first time Mistress has directed me to unlock myself, have a release, and relock myself. Thank you Mistress! I see Mistress in 10 days.... so excited as this will be our first time together since I've been locked into the jailbird .... I know I will receive much tease and denial in addition to being fisted!

10. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Looks like you nailed the measurements.

11. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    I've been in the jailbird now for 2 months pretty much 24/7....another brief release on June 27th when I saw Mistress. Incredible t. & d. session involving much edging; oral worship while connected to electricity via anal probe and pads at base of scrotum..... i eventually failed at not cumming! I'm now back in the jailbird 24/7 until the next time I see Mistress, probably towards the end of July! The jailbird continues to be comfortable ....... erections not possible, escape not possible (screw key lock works well... no loosening) and I am in constant, frustrated arousal. I also feel deeply submissive, more than ever.

Epiladdy likes this.
  12. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    Almost 9 months now in the jailbird with brief releases once every 4 - 6 weeks to shave and then play with Mistress and get re locked up. The device works really well for me and I don't envision any changes in the future. Mistress has made good progress in fisting me; now she routinely fists me half way up her forearm and has suggested she would like to foot me :). I will need to do further stretching with a wider dildo to take her foot .... I plan on graduating from using a John Holmes UR3 dildo (10" insertable with width varying from 2.5" to 2.75" near base) and training to take a BAM dildo (12" x 2.75" and head is not tapered near the tip as is the Holmes dildo). Mistress has switched from using 9" nitrile gloves to shoulder length latex and it feels much smoother for both of us. I am eagerly anticipating more electrical play and perhaps (hopefully) single tail play as well. Mistress often bites my thighs while fisting me and I yearn to be further marked.

13. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    The Jailbird is by far so comfortable, we have cb6000s, and bon4, The jailbird is the best so far. We are all built differently, but this seems to work great.

bitchboybubba likes this.
  14. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I can't wait for my Jail Bird to arrive. Should only be a couple of more weeks, I hope.

15. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    Well time for a quick update, I've pretty much been wearing the jailbird 24/7 since April last year. Mistress removes it occasionally for milking and shaving but the shortest interval was one month, the longest nearly four months. She replaces it immediately and I haven't spent a night without it since it arrived.

The truth is it feels so comfortable I hardly notice it - unless I'm a bad sissy and my clit gets hard - then I DO notice it. Thankfully, due to Mistress's training, that is happening less and less frequently.

As part of my feminisation, and to prevent dribbles, Mistress also has me wear large overnight panty liners all the time. They both catch any leaks and make me feel very sissy and very comfortable.

My cage last came of this weekend, but after my milking Mistress out high strength thread lock in the security screw - she told me that she doesn't intend taking it off again any time soon, her aim is to leave it on until Xmas unless there is a medical need to remove it. As she doesn't use my clit for anything this isn't a problem for her, but I am so nervous that I won't be able to endure chastity for that long.

Deni xxx

spider202 likes this.
  16. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Wast that thread lock the high strength red locktite brand?

If So I know what wont be coming off again.

Reltsihw likes this.
  17. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you won't have much choice, so learn to 'endure'.

18. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    How do you ensure that you have the correct measurements?

19. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Just follow tehg directions from teh MM website carefully,and measure multipel times over a few days. I ordered teh siZing rings and if you wear one of those for a day or two you will get some idea of whetehr it's the righ tsize. (I also used the smaller sizign rings for sizing my cage diameter. Maybe I got lucky, but mine was very comfy on thew first try.

20. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    Okey dokey.

21. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I have a question for all you Jailbird users. Have any of you worn the CB6000s? I am asking this because I recently purchased a Jailbird. I find it very comfortable but....I quickly pull out (same day). I think I am having trouble figuring out the gap.

The plastic U-shaped ring of the Cb6000s would fit behind the balls, keeping the sack inflated (so to speak). It would stay secure for weeks. The oval ring of the Jailbird requires the cock and balls to be pushed through the ring, causing the ball sack to deflate, which leads to the sack pulling out. The sack does not re-inflate, I assume due to the ring.

Have any of you experienced this? How did you end up doing?

22. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    1 year anniversary of being locked up in jailbird by Mistress! This past year, we've sealed the key in an envelope and I've been allowed to open it once a month prior to playing with Mistress. For the one year anniversary, I am surrendering the key to Mistress and will not have access to the key!

AusChastityboy likes this.
  23. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I had the CB6000s before getting the Jailbird. I used all of the CB measurements when ordering the Jailbird since I seemed to be fitting the CB pretty good. I was having problems not only with the CB but also with the Jailbird with pinching though. MM had me order a base ring 1 size smaller and increased the gap on my both the new ring and my original Jailbird ring by 1/16". I found that even though I could fit in the smaller ring during the day without any problem, at night my nocturnal erections or getting hard because of having to pee caused me pain since I could not deflate due to the fact I overfilled the ring and it was strangling my shaft. I went back to the larger ring with the new 7/16th gap and have not had any problems now. Just enough room to be able to relax and deflate after I peed. Just let me know if you have any more questions and I will be glad to help if I can.

24. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    After 13 months of monthly lock ups in which I held onto the key in a signed, sealed envelope between unlockings, Mistress today locked me up and took possession of the key. I am feeling "very owned" and I love it. Although I will not spend any less time locked up compared to when I held the key in a signed, sealed envelope .... there is something very exciting for me about not having the possibility of key access!

25. BDB

BDB New member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Not saying this lightly...if you use the red lock tight you will be fucked. The only way to loosen it it is to heat it and....you can imagine how uncomfortable that can be. Had to buy a special hack saw and cut through the post to get mine off. Then....had to explain to MM why I needed it fixed. I'm sure it's not the first or last time they've heard it but...will be the last time they hear it from me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice