Neo - ball slips back

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Anuttymous, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Anuttymous

Anuttymous New member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I used to be wearing a CB6000, until I realised it was, presumably, counterfeit, when it cracked. Figured that would be a good time to get a new one and I'd been liking the sound of Birdlocked, for their comfort, so I bought the newest one, the Neo. It's was going alright, managed to get in, with a little lube, but a few hours on in the day I felt a jolt in my testicle. I checked, and it had slipped backwards, however the skin was still pushed forward, so the testicle was effectively inside my groin rather than hanging in my scrotum. With only a bit of effort I can push from under the Neo and push it back out, but it inevitably slips back some time later. I believe this mostly happens when my balls tighten up, e.g. in the cold. In the CB6000 this had just caused a bit of discomfort, but never had they pulled back through.

I read reviews, and I believe someone wrote one on here saying that the Neo was better for pull-back than others, so I was wondering if I was actually doing anything wrong. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong, or just a way to stop it happening, I'd be really grateful.

Also, apologies to whomever's problem it is if this is posted in the wrong place.

2. trix

trix New member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    How much "little lube" do you use? With my Neo I only use it (lube) on the inside of the ring (just a thiny layer on the "corners" so I am able to pull trough the testicles). You should feel a bit of friction between Neo and your testicles when you are putting it on. To much lube will make anything slip off ;)

3. Anuttymous

Anuttymous New member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Maybe I was using too much lube. I'll try a bit less - only enough to get myself in - next time. I'd been lubing up all of the ring and the tube as well, to make slipping myself in there easier. I'll try getting myself in the tube without lube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice