new to CB6000, need advice, coaching and guides

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShyC, Apr 14, 2013.

1. ShyC

ShyC New member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    A sub fren loan me his CB6000 and suggested I last as long as he did, 7 days. Curiosity and egoistic that I can easily outdo that, went head on without know anything about chastity except for the pictures that I had seen online. Had to google to figure how to insert and use. Had it for almost 2 days. Problems which never occur in my mind came about. Initiate insertion cause my uncut to roll completely and exposure slightly sensitive head, pee all over myself, barely slept the 2 nights cause by the pain under the sacs, etc. By the 3rd day late morning had to remove it cause notice my sacs turning puffy and veins were clear and red.
    Had to admit that I failed badly and now nursing 2 very painful sacs. DIdn't like the idea that I could even complete the task and hoping to retry once heal. Thou during the 2 days was in constant texting with the sub as he was concern with how I was coping. We are both novice in this area.
    He feels I might had my inner ring too small but i was afraid a bigger ring would drop the device as I go about my daily activities. Any advice/coaching/guide is deeply appreciated.

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Adjusting the spacers or using a different sized ball ring might help. :)

3. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I tried a cb6k on a trial basis and played with spacers and different ring sizes. The device was never comfortable. When i got it to fit as good as possible it would still occasionally pinch. The cage was also too long..... Could your fit ever be comfortable wearing a shoe that was too big? Hygiene was always a problem causing me to wear it for no more than 3 days. I decided to get a custom fit mature metal device, received it 3 days ago, and it is incredibly comfortable. It never pinches and it is easy to stay clean because it is so open. It also never allows even the start of an erection because it is a very snug fit. I've worn it for 80 hrs with no problem. i sleep with no problems. i work out with no problems. At work, i forget that i am wearing it.I am ready to let mistress determine how long i should stay in .... it is that comfortable....If you are serious about chastity, I highly recommend getting a custom fit device. Mature metal also has great directions for determining your precise size. It is twice as expensive as a cb6k but users who buy less expensive devices end up unhappy and buy multiple devices and end up spending even more money.

4. SissyJenn

SissyJenn New member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    ShyC,

it's hard to believe your friend really used CB6000 full time as he would know that it takes at least a week or sometimes even more for wearier to adjust... to fit it appropriately for a long term use. I would suggest to go back to your friend and re-negotiate your learning period before committing to any long terms. After all chastity devices designed for orgasm control and not for hurting yourself.
    Jenn

5. chastexperiment

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    Took me 10 days and fiddling with rings and spacers. Lol
    I wear the 6000s but it def needs time and patience. Nights were the hardest eventually tho u end up not having that drink before bed. Just so u can last til til early morning.
    good luck

6. ShyC

ShyC New member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Thanks for all the advice and feedback. :)
    AliceInBondageLand, I didn't put on a spacer on my 1st attempt and in my 2nd attempt, barely a few days after the 1st, I did try a spacer and bigger ball ring size but didn't help. Few reasons after I analyze, maybe because my sacs had always been rather tight, I had the same problem of balls hurting by the ball ring when my balls naturally shrink. Another reason might be my sacs haven't recover fully.
    Urcatcher, Personally I also prefer a metal cage but this was just a trail attempt to feel for myself what is like to be cage. I express this thot to my sub fren and he kindly offer his for my testing. So I am not too sure if I am serious if I want to be the one in the cage;)... yet
    SissyJenn, Yes, you are right. My sub fren actually told me he did it over a period of time, starting with a few hours and slowly progressing to a day, than a few days etc. In fact, after he passing me the cage, he checked on me daily via MSN to see if I am doing ok and also give advices. I was the anal one who tried to push my own limit. He also tried in vain to get me to take it off after my initial complaint. Guess I was just not please with admitting that as his rope DOM, I was not able to out last his longest stay in the cage. :oops:
    chastexperiment, Noted with thanks. After the 2nd attempt I had taken a rest from it all. The device is still with me but personal issue had forbid me to try it just yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice