new keyholder!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by des, May 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. des

des New member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    just want to know what are some ways that you as a keyholder or someone locked in a cage got "broken" into being a sub? or that you did to your sub to show him whos in charge? just looking for some ideas and advice thanks

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    simple, it must be about you.as a sub i can tell u that if u give a inch he might try to take a mile. at least i do

3. des

des New member

Local Time:
    What are some of the ways your dom got you to realize whos in charge in the beginning?

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    Shortly after submitting to my Mistress (but still learning places) I was scolding our daughter for something. Mistress walked in behind me, and said quite loudly "This stops right NOW!", then turned and walked out of the room. Had a proper discussion with me after Little one went to bed about my place and limits on disciple, etc....
    That was probably my "Oh, crap" moment of realization, but was also VERY proud of Mistress for taking charge like that!

There have been numerous other smaller steps also, like the time we were having intercourse, she had a very good O, relaxed, looked up at me and said "I'm done, you can stop now." I thought to myself "Sweet, she's learning!". Also the time I was kissing and nibbling her breast and neck, and she put her hands on my head and pushed me down to where SHE wanted me, then pretty much held me there until she was satisfied, seemed like 1/2 an hour, but was probably only 15-20 minutes, but man my tongue and neck were sore!!!

She amazes me almost daily with some little comment or action that subtley (or not so subtlely) tells me She is in charge!

2inch likes this.
  5. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    wow. for me its almost the same. miss c dose stuff like that a lot. however the only time i can have a say so is if it involves raising her son.other than that she rules the roost. i dont have anything that is mine at the house ,90% of all of it is under her ownership. on the weekend im tied down and punished for anything i did wrong all week ,plus i must pay for all pleasure i got through out the week with more punishment.she gets me trembling and crying .its how she reminds me that she is the mistress

6. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    My Wife is a dominant person who tended to make the decisions during our marriage, after a few years she suggested I become her lifestyle sub. We had lots of areas of disagreement including my reluctance to accept chastity. We resolved this by writing a contract which led t compromise by both my Wife and me, including my acceptance of chastity for short periods with a view to increase the periods locked through time.
    2 years later my will has nearly been broken, I am almost permanently locked and I embrace her superiority over me.

des likes this.
  7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM

I am not tied, bound, etc, but am punished for transgressions, however I do not have to "pay" for any pleasure I received. That is something that is given by My Mistress as she sees fit. If it pleases her to allow me pleasure....

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Time, patience and communication.

I would say it took us a good 2-3 years to become established.

6 years later and there are so many things we said we wouldn't contemplate, that have now become every day occurrences.

Good luck and most of all ENJOY!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice