Female climax via strap-on use?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by penitentMale, Mar 4, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. penitentMale

penitentMale Oh so curious to learn more

New York City
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Hello. Life has been overly busy so I am just now returning to my learning about all such things.

I confided in an old friend from college, a woman who has spent her adult life as the submissive in a traditional domestic discipline marriage. I mentioned that I stumbled upon this whole FLR and chastity world when investigating prostrate stimulation.

She then confided in me that she has used a strap-on on her husband once week or so for many years - not as a dominant act, but because he likes the sensation. She never sees it as a dominant act on her part, but little different than "giving him a blow job".

I asked her if she used the sort of strap-on that stimulates her as well so she also climaxed, she said "those things never work as advertised."

I realize that such things can be used as a symbolic act of dominance and submission, or as a way to tease and then deny the final male climax, and even as a method of milking without orgasm.

But I would like to hear from those with experience, as to using a strap-on, how common or not is it for the woman to climax, achieve orgasm while using the strap-on on your man.

For one reason, I would be happy to suggest any device that aids in this, for my friend to possibly investigate.

For another reason, I have found compelling the role reversal aspects that can be involved. Traditionally, sexual intercourse often could include the male reaching orgasm every time and the act basically ending there, regardless of whether the female reached climax or not. Therefore the opposite happening is a powerful notion, to me at least.

I have seen claims of FLR marriages where the only way the husband is permitted to orgasm is when he is submitting to a strap-on. I made me wonder how many such women use the strap-on and the why and how they do. I can understand how it could be a dominant yet intimate and bonding sort of thing, something one submits to almost as a punishment, particularly if orgasm denial is involved, among other things.

But I also wonder if women achieve orgasm through the use of a strap-on was commonplace and if it is realistic to have a situation where a strap-on would be used with frequency, but done so primarily because she enjoyed taking him in a dominant fashion until she reached orgasm, or beyond that until she decided she was satisfied, while his reaching orgasm might happen if he was lucky, but based on either her wanting to take him there because she enjoyed making him lose it like that, or because he happened to get there before she decided she was satisfied and chose to stop. But in either case, where she always came, while he did not.

If that all makes sense!

Thanks.

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    My last Mistress had what she called "a massive case of cock envy". She loved using her strapon, it was not a special straponl in any way, except it was hers :), but she would have genuine writhing, moaning, hot wet orgasms if I sucked her strapon or if she used it on me. They say the brain is the largest sexual organ, that proves it for me. :)

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    D uses a strapon every 6-8 weeks on me to milk my prostrate as I am in chastity 24/7 for long periods. D has a number of different harnesses and and also a feeldoe. The harness style does not give her any physical pleasure but enjoys the mental aspect of having a penis and using it on me. The feeldoe does give her physical stimulation and we have the one with the vibrator fitted. However, D is not able to orgasm with it and I am required to give her oral stimulation after my prostrate has been milked to her satisfaction.
    It would be wonderful if D could achieve an orgasm but to date this does not appear possible.

Even without an orgasm D is always happy to perform the prostate milking with her selection of devices and often lets me know when this will occur, well ahead of time. During these sessions I remain locked with a condom fitted to prevent any mess.

Its a very enjoyable experience but leaves me more frustrated very soon after, its like a ratchet effect in terms of frustration and increases the enjoyment of being kept at her every whim.

Hope this is of assistance.

4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Hi,
    This is something that greatly depends upon the woman.
    As was said earlier it can only happpen with the correct mind stimulus.

Using a strap-on has become a regular thing within my teasing schedule lol!
    I find it the most sexy thing to get a man on his knees and use him as I please.
    This may be with restraints, chains, latex and hoods- it usually is.
    It makes me feel very dominant and enforces my control over him.
    He becomes my plaything, my toy, my piece of meat.
    The way that he moans and writhes on his knees.
    The goosebumps on his skin.
    The way his cock leaks pre-cum like a tap.
    These are all the things that makes Mistress cum like a train.

When the harness is pulled on and the dildo pushed inside me I am ready...

The feeling is amazing as with every thrust I push deep into his arse my pussy gets one.
    I cum nearly everytime this way, I love it!!
    And when I'm finished the look on his face is always as satisfying as the orgasm:p

Horny as usual,
    MD

CorsetJane and KristysBitchBoy like this.
  5. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Mistress D, that was hot. It is also somewhat like how my mistress likes it, although she hasn't come from using the strap on it turns her on endlessly, then she cums and cums and cums. I am just there as a facilitator!

To OP, I assume some women can cum using a strap on, it varies, everyone is different, some woman cum easily and some don't, it's likely down to nerve endings and such. My mistress can't cum using a strap on but it turns her on a lot! We are going to try and insert able and the strap on, say a dildo with a flared base for her whilst she pegs me, I don't know if it'll hit the spot but I can let you know!

My mistress is away for another week, so it'll have to wait.

6. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    my mistress has cum from using the strap on or feel doe on me. it is so hot when she does, she pushes deep and holds there till she is done, not so different from a guy. she is a very orgasmic woman though, so i'm sure that makes it easier.

7. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I cum every time it seems as well, the power change is erotic...

penitentMale likes this.
  8. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    I LOVE strap-on play but the pleasure I get from it is more psychological then physical until I add a vibrator. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice