Like-new CS-100 For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by BeyondReach, Mar 20, 2013.

1. BeyondReach

BeyondReach New member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    I am selling my 6 month old CS-100 (http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p33_CS-100.html). The tube is the most common measurement; diameter is 38mm, length is 10cm. Hip measurement is 87mm-105mm, I am a 32" waist and I'm snug on the 2nd tightest configuration. So it has a little bit more tightness to it, and a lot of room to accommodate bigger.

It is pretty much in new condition, save a few small scratches to the locking mechanism. There is very little on this belt to wear. Probably the only piece that I could see wearing out over time is the silicon liner and it is still in top condition.

I'm actually sad to see it go, as it was a fantastic belt (always wanted a full belt), and was my upgrade from a CB6000. My wife/KH however was less than enthusiastic about not being able to see/poke/prod at the little fellow being inside the full tube. Guess she needs to try and get a rise out of him every now and then (and see my discomfort). So ends the full belt experiment in my household. C'est la vie...

Anyways, ultimately looking to move into an open design non-belt :( like Lori ($$) or MatureMetal, something that offers a good view of everything all the time. I will post proof of life photos for my CS-100 later, but the pictures linked to on that fetisch felix page above pretty much say it all.

New they are 349 euro ($450) excluding shipping ($45 from Germany to US). Asking $350 and I will pay shipping inside the US. Outside of US, I have no idea what it would cost, so that would have to be negotiated. Expected payment would be PayPal.

Cheers!
    Beyond Reach

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    shame you are giving up on it hopefully i just might have the answer to your needs sometime soon which would satisfy both your needs and as you already have the belt it will be based on you would be 90% there already. Great belt though but will be even better shortly if all goes to plan.
    stroppy

3. BeyondReach

BeyondReach New member

Local Time:
    Not sure what you are referring to, but if you are talking about a swap to the CS-500 tube with the open end, I showed that to her and her response wasn't promising. I think she is fixated after I showed her the following...

http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
    http://www.chastitytube.com/ML18R.JPG

Don't ask me why one thing does it for her and others don't. Guess I can't question her kinks as I've certainly got my own share that are sometimes a bit difficult to get your mind around.

Beyond Reach

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    no its just i am in the prototype stage of a new belt based on what you have see my album it combines an inner cock tube similar to the jailbird style but with an outer cage as in my profile which is removable for access without unlocking the cock

5. BeyondReach

BeyondReach New member

Local Time:
    As promised, photos... There are 3 keys just like the one shown, they are just inaccessible at the moment.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Price is negotiable, and will probably be hitting eBay sometime soon.

Cheers!
    BeyondReach

Attached Files:

6. BeyondReach

BeyondReach New member

Local Time:
    Hows that addon coming stroppy?

Anyone interested at $300?

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    shame you are still selling your belt . The add on is nearly done just a new second lock to be finalized and a couple of bits to tidy up and then we can show the finished article. The bits would be able to fit onto the belt you are selling so whoever does buy it keep it in mind.

8. darrell

darrell New member

Local Time:
    Do you still have it

9. 0008

0008 New member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Hi I like to to buy the CS-100 from you if you still have it I have 300 USD ready for you now
    please let me know thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice