Neosteel shipping to U.S.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Mar 19, 2013.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    About to start process of ordering a Neosteel belt and have some questions.

1. Does Neosteel ship both the measuring kit AND the belt to a P.O. Box in the U.S.? I need to know soon as I will need to get a temporary P.O. Box for discretion.

2. Is ok to have a different shipping address from the billing address on my Credit Card?

3. I can get a P.O. Box for 6 or 12 months. Is it possible to complete the entire transaction from measuring kit to delivery of belt in that time?

P.S. Do you physically mail the measuring kit back to Neosteel or do you just send back the numbers of the measurements?

Thanks!

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Shouldn't you be asking Neosteel these questions to be absolutely sure you get the right answer?

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

4. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    Except mine came with a small white sticker on the outside of the box, identifying the sender as "Neosteel GmbH" - you don't have to be a genius with Google to work out what the contents of the box are - and mine was delivered to a neighbour because I was out :(

I did mention this to Mr Mende, who took this on-board, so presumably the OP won't get this issue. Other than that, gweny is correct.

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    ohh sorry...shit happens ,i did not think of that little sticker !! best regards GWENY

6. Yaquiran

Yaquiran Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I know this is an old thread, however I had some information that may prove helpful to those considering ordering from neosteel and having discretion concerns. I did ask Mr. Mende about the "Neosteel gmbh" being on the box, and he confirmed that they still do this and unfortunately cannot change it due to customs requirements. Being I live in a tiny town, this rules out my being able to have anything shipped to my address. Like the OP, I am now pursuing acquiring a PO box in a different, much larger city due to the discretion issue. I have asked Mr. Mende if he would ship to a PO Box and whether I'd need to add it to my credit card billing addresses, and am currently awaiting a reply.

Just be wary that "Neosteel gmbh" will still appear on the box, and anyone putting that term into google will see exactly what the box likely contains.

7. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for reviving this thread.

I haven't ordered a belt yet but still wondering about my original questions.

I also want to know if the measuring kit has Neosteel gmbh.

The credit card is the main thing though. Also P.O. boxes are kind of expensive by me and are sold in 6 month and 12 month increments. If I can get away with 6 months it would be better. Is it doable to order a measuring kit, measure, send in order, and get delivery within 6 months?

8. Yaquiran

Yaquiran Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately Mr. Mende has not answered my question regarding PO Boxes for a few weeks now. I sent a followup email a week after the original but both have gone unreplied to so far.

Mr. Mende did tell me that it wasn't a problem omitting neosteel gmbh from the measuring kit (yes, it also normally has "neosteel gmbh"), though it's probably best if you discuss that with him. When I asked about time frames, he indicated 6-8 weeks or so, though probably best to add another couple weeks on for the time it takes to measure.

Did you check this site for PO Box prices?
    https://poboxes.usps.com/poboxonline/search/landingPage.do

I found lots of options around for 3 month rentals where I am, anyway.

I am also looking at steelworxx as an alternative in case Mr. Mende never gets back to me, Dietmar confirmed that there is no "Steelworxx" name anywhere on his parcels, only his personal name and address. I'd prefer a full belt, but some of the offerings with plugs from steelworxx could be just as secure. Still have a lot of thinking to do before I decide.

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well, a device is a device and not a full belt . if you want a full belt you will never be happy with a device,, i can not wear them ,i tryed ! best regards GWENY

10. Yaquiran

Yaquiran Member

Local Time:
    I unfortunately can't pursue the neosteel route any further if my emails don't get replied to. I did send a third one a couple days ago. I guess he might be on a very long vacation.

11. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:

Be patient. I know sometimes there are delays but they always get back eventually.

I only have experience with the CB6K but that was enough to convince me a full belt was the only way to go. Sometimes I get tempted by MM, and although it's a nice design, I know deep down that a full belt is the only thing that will satisfy. It sounds like you're the same way and I think if/when you get your full belt you will be glad you did....:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice