MM Queen's Keep & High Security Screw

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Firebird12, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm selling my Mature Metal Queen's Keep with the high security screw and both keys. The device is a little bit off the size for me, I've taken bad measurements and therefore i don't enjoy it as much as I should. It's way better than any CB series and I loved the time i spent in it, that's why I look forward to get another Queen's Keep a little smaller and with more room for my ballsack. If someone as a QK to sell, I'd be willing to have a look at the measurements. I'll update my post with what I'm looking for after I take new measurements. I really enjoyed the QK so I'm looking for another one, as I can't let my Goddess without a cage for her cock any longer :)

In the meantime here are the features of this great device:

• Ring Style: Oval
    • Cage/Ring gap: 3/8"
    • Cage Length: 2 3/4"
    • Ring Size: 1 7/8"
    • Cage Diameter: 1 1/2"
    • Security Screw + keys
    The cage is new, I've worn in a few times but I took care of it. It'll be cleaned and sanitized before shpping of course.

I'm currently living in Bulgaria (although I'm French). I can ship internationally, it's not a problem. We'll discuss the shipping cost via PM. If you feel like a picture could reassure you on the product etc, I can provide you with some, just PM me.

The device is sold at the price of $350 + $65 for the security screw via MM website. I propose it for $300 + shipping as I want to invest in a new version to replace this one.

2. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

The cage is still available. Send me a message if you're interested, I'll ship it fast and can make arrangements if you're in Europe. Fast shipping can be done to the US too via UPS, DHL or any carrier of your choice.

I'd really love to be locked-up again and I'm sure you'd love to be put in a nice and secure cage too, so help us both ;)

Cheers,
    Firebird12

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Perhaps you are asking a little too much in these austere times. Reduce the price and I am sure it will fly away.

4. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress B,

I understand the price is "high", although it's 70% of the retail price for something that looks and feels brand new (thanks stainless steel) and will be at the buyer's door well before the 6 weeks it takes MM to craft it.
    I need a new device too, and can't afford to loose more than that. The device already cost me $415, + shipping ($30) + customs ($80) = $525... selling it for 300 is the best I can do if I want to get another one before the next leap year :D.

Although as I said if someone wants it we can still talk and see some arrangements. I could offer the shipping for example.

5. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    yep, been there done that. you are not alone it took me two queens keeps to get the right size. ever heard of someone say ( i ordered one to small) . it gets down to the 1/8 inch, in any measurment. like the gap, 1/8 to small you got burning /skin raw ,1/8 two big , you can squeeze a ball through (escape) . join the club. hope u sell it . i sold mine right here on this site

6. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    Exactly it's down to the 1/8".

Can I ask you, how much did you sell it for?

7. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    Ok so seeing that I want to change the device and not wait for another year, I consider lowering the price to :
    - $250 + shipping for the US
    - 200€ with free shipping for Europe.

No need to repeat that a new QK of this kind is sold for 415 + shipping + 6 weeks of waiting, here you have it faster and for a nice price.

PM me if interested.

8. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    ------[ SOLD ]------

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice