My introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Markelaw, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Oh my, thank you for being so understanding Miss Kelly. On Sunday my mistress said "No sex" and that got me so excited I had a wonderful orgasm humping her leg, much to her amusement.

So in some ways January has been a "good" month for me. Although if I put it that I made a mess four times I don't think it is that good.

Importantly, and this was strength I took from your comment, there was no touching by me of Bitty during the whole month of January. Now that is a first.

I was thinking of playing with Bitty today - but no way after reading your comment. I don't want to be a failure.

2. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    Been trying to chnage my avatar into something more, eh, appropriate.

3. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    Yeah Avatar more appropriate now to my circumstances which is not to cum by my own hand ... and so far that has been the case for 2012 to date.

4. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    A New Year and a new attempt at self imposed chastity. The only sexual manipulation of my penis will be by my partner. Slightly different from last year when I tried for no making a mess altogether.

I suppose it is not really chastity if I can have sex with my partner, but given that is infrequent, my chasity is really an attempt to stop self-indulgence, but really it is more likely to make me more devoted and attentive to my partner. It's only three days but so far it has had that effect.

5. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    One week anniversary. *giggle* I feel like a young girl going to steady for the first time.

6. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    Two week anniversary and I'm starting to get frustrated, but mustn't touch. Today I tried to pul Madam's panties down but she said "No!"

7. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    Well I've missed some anniversaries but the important thing is so far I have not had an orgasm this year. That sounds good. I have had some pretty intense experiences due to tease and denial which I think were better than just cumming and making a mess. T&D has all been with my partner, I have not touched my thing in a sexual way this year. It feels good to be able to report here.

8. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    Well, I had an ejacualtion, my first for 2013 on 24 February. That makes for 54 days. I was busy giving my partner lots of oral pleasure and felt as if I was about to just cum myself, so I asked if I could I could have intercourse and she said yes (I would have come immediatly if she had said no). As it was I ejaculated as soon as I entered her. So much for intercourse, but it was very special. I use the term ejaculation as I didn't feel I had an orgasm, more like a wet dream emission, still nice, but no where near what my partner was experiencing (and good thing too as she is the one who has to be pleasured). My theory is that if I was wearing a chastity device such emissions would still happen and I remember seeing a video of just that happening to a guy and all his partner was doing was looking down on him and talking to him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice