Queens Keep initial impressions

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by tcurious343, Feb 17, 2013.

1. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I just Received My "Queens Keep" In the mail today. So I'm going to outline some of my initial impressions here. Partly because I've really nothing better to do *evil grin*, but hopefully it can help someone decide wether or not to make the jump to metal.

Let me say first, that I've tried to using the cb-6ks. Along with it being to small, cumbersome, and downright obvious underneath clothing (My experience) it was all around the wrong device for me. So on to the queens keep. I ordered the security screws and the anti pullout blunt pins in all sizes. 1/2 inch inside diameter, 2 1/2 inch cage and a 2 1/8 inch oval ring.

Putting on the QK wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, the security screws are just a touch tricky, but easy enough once the holes are lined up. The measurements look dead on at the moment (I'm a bit excited). I'll update when I get more impressions soft. Putting in the pullout pin was honestly a bit more tricky than the screw, holding it in while sliding the cage on the post was awkward, but again not difficult.

Fit and Finish is very nice, It looks exactly like someone put a lot of time and effort into making it look nice. Not really much to say here other than I don't see any flaws in the device itself.

The thing I'm probably most happy about is how discreet it is. It *almost* disappears in my jeans. I'm sure I can find some tighter underwear that will hide it for anyone who isn't specifically looking for a chastity device.

This device is comfortable! I know its there, and when I'm hard, the testicle ring bites a bit. I used some silicone lube on the ring and it helps. But overall, even with the pin, nothing hurts. The weight is an ever present reminder that I have about 5 oz. of steel locked on my penis. I find it comforting. I especially like the flat bar and the back of the cage, It feels amazing when I'm hard.

Security was my big question, and if you are reading this, probably yours to. So let me say this up front. I'm sure that I could pull out of this device if I wanted. The cost of doing so would be very high. The first thing I would have to overcome would be the security pin, I could use some kind of shim I guess, but it would be difficult and painful. Secondly even if I did pull out the back, the cage and the ring space is perfect. I could not pull me testicles through that space without incredible pain. I'm not even sure if I could, and I have zero interest in trying. I'm pretty sure I'd have to cut this off if I didn't have a key.

These impressions are from the first hour of experience with the device. I will update tomorrow and let you guys know how everything is going. Overall I'm very happy I have a device that is actually capable of keeping me locked. I started a session over at Chastitylocked (same username) For 2 days. This will be my first true lock period.

I'd also like to mention the incredible customer service provided by Mature Metal. I ordered the wrong dimensions initially, and MM helped me dial in the correct measurements. Listen to William, he knows his business very well.

2. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    Just and Update. my first overnight was not exactly comfortable, but livable. I did manage to get to sleep. Unfortunately as of about 10 minutes ago I realized the security screw had started to back out on its own and I was able to unscrew it by hand. I'm hesitant to go the locktite route. Anyone have any other suggestions?

3. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I just noticed my security screw coming loose myself and was going to post about it; glad to see it's not just me!

4. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    Well, I wore the QK to work today. I was really nervous but all my fears were laid to rest. I've been overly paranoid about people staring at my crotch. Under the jeans there wouldn't be any way to tell I was wearing a device. Its an incredibly erotic sensation to have your cock locked up and no one has any idea. I'm planning on starting a weeks worth of lock up soon. I'm going to give myself a couple days at work to get used to the device, work out any potential problems and what not. I'll keep you guys updated.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    my friend emily had the same thing happen and she sent it back to MM and they gave her the money back. she got a padlock on it now. that was the jailbird tho.

6. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    im locked in a 2inch qk, with high security lock, miss c puts locktight on it so it will not back out. after the first time it did back out and i got free , she has been using it.i just wish to be free now

7. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Have had the same problems with the security screw. We have since move onto using the padlock instead.

8. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I found that if you screw it very tight, it doesn't move at all for days. I had this issue to and was really disappointed at first, and my Miss was too. The next lock-up period she tightened it quite hard without me noticing. I was planning on being cheeky and playing with the "look I unscrewed it, come put some superglue or else..." and I found out the next day that it didn't move at all.... and it didn't move for the next 14days! XD

So try to overly screw it, it might work for you too. However you might have to put some effort into unscrewing it afterward, but why would you do such a thing? ;)

9. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I tend to over-tighten screws, etc. out of habit so I don't think it's merely an issue of not tightening it enough (especially since in some cases you don't want to over-tighten screws in case they break...)

10. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Maybe it’s just me but I haven't found anything that works. I even took an old hex nut driver out of my tool shop and modified it so the MM High Security Screw Key would fit nicely in. My wife would screw the screw in and just for good measure I would give it another tweak for good measure. Usually within a week or two the screw would work it's way loose. I have even gone so far as to putting both the base ring and screw in an ultrasonic cleaner to remove any oils that may have gotten on the threads. To no avail I find I can eventually unscrew the screw with my fingers over time. Not wanting to have to mess with Loctite we are back to the old padlock.

For us it's not a big deal. Wife was missing the power she enjoyed when she would grasp the lock, look into my eyes, say "how long do you think it will be this time" and then click it locked. I'm a lucky man!

11. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    Update. I've found that you have to give the screw a good tight turn. It won't come undone for at least a couple days. (I'm self locking so baby steps). If I need more than that I'll try the locktite route. I could end up with a longer term than I anticipated. I love having teh QK on it feels really good, I'd prefer to wear it 24/7. It did cause a small abrasion on the bottom of my penis at the back of the shaft. I let it heal for a couple days. Now I lubed that section of the device, hopefully that will fix the problem.

12. locked diver

locked diver New member

Durham, NC
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Contact mature metal. I have talked with them when I had the same problem. Bill had us send him the screws and he is roughing up the threads a bit to hopefully prevent this.

13. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    There is another product that I used to work with (in a previous life) called 'Vibra-tite'. It is a product that you apply to the threads of a fastener, allow it to dry, then engage the fastener. It's intended for small threaded fasteners that (due to their small size and/or metallurgy) cannot be torqued, but yet are exposed to a high vibration environment AND need to be occasionally removed and replaced without re-application of the thread locker. This Vibratite stuff essentially acts as gunk to prevent a screw from turning back out. Works like gangbusters.

14. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Will also add that the specific Vibratite product I was thinking of is VC-3.

15. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    Curious I haven't had any problems with the screw coming loose at all, and I have spent a few weeks locked in a row. I have noticed a fine dark grey powdery substance left on my skin after putting it on, don't know what it is though.

16. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Blue Loctite would be pretty easy to break free by hand, but would provide just enough locking force to keep it from backing out on its own. I use it pretty frequently on non-chastity related objects. Just use one drop on the threads, screw the screw into place and let it cure overnight before getting it wet.

17. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    Awesome, I'll give the blue locktite a try.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Cant you just tighten the screw back in on a regular basis.

19. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    After receiving my jailbird at the end of April with the high security screw, I wore it 17 straight days and I never experienced any loosening of the screw. I did use as much torque as I could muster when first screwing it in. I've since been released once and shortly after locked back up....it has been 7 days and again....I haven't experienced any loosening. The one thing that I do notice is that the base ring occasionally rotates so that the post is at 11:00. It is easy enough to rotate it back to 12:00.

20. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    I'm inclined to think a screw will always pop out under enough continuous pressure. I have a nice coffee mug with a quality lid that screws on very tightly and thoroughly. I left it in the car. It molded. Then it exploded. The pressure inside built up, unscrewed the lid, and blew it clean off. It made a nasty mess. My guess is that roughly the same thing is happening here. =)

cagemeplease likes this.
  21. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I had a couple Red Bulls do that a few summers ago. That was a hell of a mess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice