Newly locked

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Greenfield24, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Greenfield24

Greenfield24 New member

Film/TV
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself here. I just introduced my girlfriend to chastity a couple weeks ago. We already engaged in some BDSM play, but although this part was new for her she was very open to it. We bought a CB6000 and started experimenting. I was locked for 2 days, taking the device off overnight, and then another 2 days where I wore it through the night as well. I was released at least once per day for sex or teasing though.

However, the last time we had sex my penis was feeling a little numb and it was a little difficult to stay hard. We decided to give chastity a rest for a few days to make sure everything was ok down there. So far there has been no pain or numbness but we did decide to order a Curve cage instead. I measure about 4.5" flaccid, so I knew the CB6000 was going to be a bit small, but we just both far preferred the look of it to the Curve. I pretty much fill the CB6000 fully, with my foreskin sticking out the end, so hopefully the Curve is a bit roomier.

I'm also wondering if the numbness was due to rushing too fast into wearing the device overnight. Since I'm feeling better I was locked up again this morning, but I don't think I will be locking up overnight again.

Anyways, so far I am really loving chastity play and I think my girlfriend is really getting into it too. I've been way more attentive to her, and have cooking dinners for her and doing all the dishes almost every night and basically doing whatever she asks me. I think she's really liking that aspect, and is starting to like the control she can have over me.

2. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Probably the curve will be worst. In Chastity it's best to have it more restrictive to erections then to allow some growth.
    Probably the numbness had more to do with the rings being too tight then with the length of the CB.
    I am now in a custum made Mature Metal Jail Bird and, as recomended it's a bit to the short side. It is very comfortable.
    Try going to the next larger ring or going to the next spacer.
    The balls are what take longer to get "used" to the constriction. When I started wearing I had a much spacious combination oif rings and spacer, then, when your body gets used, you can start reducing its size.

Good luck!

G.

3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Another vote for MM JB! Fantastic device.

4. Greenfield24

Greenfield24 New member

Film/TV
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Happy to say there has been no more issues with numbness. I was unlocked and allowed to cum on Valentine's day and then was locked for 3 days without being allowed to cum at all, although I did pleasure my girlfriend :)

Friday night she came by riding my face and touching herself and then told me I would not be cumming, and locked me back up. Sunday morning she unlocked me for a handjob but stopped before I came.

When I finally got to cum yesterday it felt truly amazing, my whole body felt 'high' for about 15 minutes after I orgasmed. I've also been having way better erections now when I'm unlocked, I get super hard and stay like that for a long time. Think my gf is appreciating that :)

We're taking another couple days off now (yesterday/today) just to not rush into it. But I will probably be locked back up tomorrow.

5. Greenfield24

Greenfield24 New member

Film/TV
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So we've now switched to the curve, the cb6000 was really too small. I've been locked for a few days on and off since my last post, but my girlfriend just left last night to go on a trip and won't be back until Monday. She left me locked with a plastic lock, so this will be my longest stretch so far (March 6 until March 11, or 5 days). Last night was my first night sleeping with the curve, and it wasn't so bad really. I usually sleep on my stomach but made a conscious effort to sleep on my back, and was able to do so all night. I did wake up 5-10 times during the night though, sometimes because of experiencing a mild erection and sometimes I think because I was just worried of rolling onto my stomach and cutting off circulation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice