Padlock advise...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Feb 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Greetings, Miss and i are very new with chastity 24/7 and a small problem have occured, we can see small traces on corrosion on the padlock that i wear. Any advises on this problem or ideas for a lock to buy where we won't have this problem? We have just brought a new lock but we would like to get the "real thing" so we don't have to wory about the problem. i wear the curve, so i it can't be too big.

2. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Most padlocks are brass and won't corrode. The shackel shouldn't either if it's stainless steel. But there is stainless steel and then there's stainless steel. And hardened steel isn't really the same thing, either. But on the other hand, with just daily showering, I found it still took months for an ordinary brass padlock to have problems working - even so, it still locks and unlocks, but a locksmith would want to dismantle it and clean it. :)

To be absolutely sure, you need to locate a padlock designed for marine use.

Sei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice