CB 6000 questions...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sublondonmale, Feb 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. sublondonmale

sublondonmale New member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I am just starting out on my journey into chastity. My mistress and I are unlikely to be able to meet for weeks if not months, so hygiene is of great importance. How easy is it to wash or shower oneself whilst locked in the device? I'm usually pretty flaccid when not erect and think that I can fit into it.

Another question. Has anyone had trouble going through a metal detector, at an airport or government office, wearing a padlocked device? My mistress, and I, would strongly prefer that I wore a padlock rather than a plastic tag.

2. Markelaw

Markelaw Member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Given that the wire in a bra will set off metal detectors a padlock would certainly do it.

As for cleaning, I am interested in this too. I read recently it is not a problem to wash in the shower, but I am yet to have personal experience of this, but I hope to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice