DHGate Chastity Belt...actually pretty good...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kadillac, Jan 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    http://www.dhgate.com/new-locks-stl...model/p-ff8080813892e713013893e7789257d6.html

I recently bought this belt. Wow. Totally impressed. If you want a cheap, reliable belt experience, this is really good. I'm a college student, can't afford a Neosteel and CB6000s keep splitting on me, so I decided to go with this. I'm really impressed. It's completely customizable too. Anyone else have good experience with these belts?

2. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Been tempted to order one a few times.

3. keystallion

keystallion Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Hello
    Would be interesting"
    Have you tried the chastity belt long time already. How does it feel?

4. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hey, do you mind taking a picture with you in it so i can get some sort of idea of how it sits on the body?

5. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    I will post pictures soon. It is a really nice belt, gives you a flat front. Few issues, and they're mainly the silicone liner. Because it is adjustable, they don't glue it. You have to find a rubber cement or epoxy to glue it. Be careful when fiddling because it will flake. The penis tube makes it hard to pee, but all you have to do is lean back to get all the urine out of the tube. Cleaning is simple, put soap in the catheter and then use a removable head to flush water and soap into the tube. Repeat until water isn't soapy. Lean back to get the water out. I'd recommend a pad to catch urine drips. Gotta pull the cath forward to poop. If it's aligned, you will be fine, just have wipes. It will keep you confined, inescapable and without pleasure. Worth the $$ if you can't afford a Neo like myself. Gotta fully adjust it with tools to fit you, though.

6. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    What kind of tools? Is it hard?

7. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a screwdriver and a wrench is all you need.

8. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:

Thanks. Sounds simple then :) I'll think about it

9. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    I have one of these, but I feel like the CS500 might be better for me long term.

Anyway, I got a good deal on a brand new cusotm fit one straight from Stephen & Lars at FF...it's in the mail now. I'll personally be comparing the two when it comes and I've had the chance to wear it a bit.

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Bought one of these some time ago and was wearing it overnight as full belts are no practical for my daytime active lifestyle.(Bike riding, paddling ocean skis, running and work). I found that the tube always had some pee in it and the leaning back thing didn't work. But my keyholder liked it alot for sleeping in as she did not get anything stuck in her back when spooning.
    We now used devices with a PA for long term lockups, started with a PA5000 to test it out and now have a steelworxx tube jacket. Currently having made a Lori #8A after a scary moment with a Lori #5A that was the wrong size and was to tight resulting in a trip to the hospital emergency rooms to have it removed! This was my fault not the manufacturer! But the Doctors and nurses commented on how secure and heavy the device was compared to the others they had seen!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice