Loris 2d

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by mkman, Sep 26, 2012.

1. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    After almost a year of anticipation, my lori's 2d has arrived. After 2 days, I have to say it was very well worth the wait.

It is extremely comfortable, which means much, much longer duration for me with way fewer breaks.

It is beautiful, secure, the spikes are barely noticeable-- the size is perfect so I am only able to get a very very slight erection before being thwarted.

I have not experienced any of the testicular pain or night time pain I have with other devices.

I easily installed electrodes to the cage and one inside of the cage to setup a devastatingly powerful/ or at a low level very pleasurable electric shocker.

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years, we have slowly gotten kinkier and kinkier each year. Although not chaste for the last year, I have fucked her only a handful of times. Each night she mounts me and I lick her ass while she uses a vibrator to climax. I am whipped each morning before she leaves for work while given a few chores to do. How my life has come to the perfect image of my fantasy, and how I am excitedly beginning to regret the monster I have created.

Loris 2d is perfect, inescapable, comfortable, and usable long term. If your truly looking for long term denial, look no further. But be careful what you wish for, and don't be upset when you get everything you begged for.

Slave@heart likes this.
  2. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Well, interesting to get that feedback. i also have a 2D on order since April. i still have a lengthy wait, but it is good to hear a positive report. i will just have to be patient.

[​IMG]

3. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    My wife was just e-mailed by Ms. Lori the other day. Ms. Lorie's message was to tell us that our 2D would start being worked on this week.

Ms. Lori has always been quick to respond back to all of our e-mails and answer all of our questions, even the dumb ones I came up with. Ms. Lori helped me get through the piercing process and then the measuring process.

I can't believe I am about to be locked in one of the worlds most secure chastity devices and controlled by one of the worlds most butafull woman.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. Simon81

Simon81 New member

West midlands
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    What measuring techniques did u use??
    Thanks

5. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hey MKman - I'm going to be getting a PA mod to my 2c and am wondering what gage you are pierced at? Lori told me to get pierced with a 10 and have them pull an 8 through.

Also, is there any irritation on the PA from the weight of the device? It seems that there would not be too much pull based on how well the 2c works for me without the PA, but I keep hearing that this can be an issue. Any comment?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice