Re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gingers_sub, Jan 4, 2013.

1. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Long term member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I have been a member here for many years but have not made many posts especially in the last few years.
    My Wife and i have dabbled with chastity on and off for many years but never been locked up for more than a few days to a week then left out for long periods of time.
    Many years ago we set off in a D/S relationship after 15 years of vanilla marrage.
    In our situation it actually started off as cuckolding and then quickly moved into a Femdom relationship.
    This had many false starts and interuptions over the years too.

Our first device was a CB-3000 and it was good at first but as many already know overall a very poor quality device that was prone to breakage and not very comfortable.
    We then puirchased a CB-2000 which was far superior to the 3000 although an older design. Unfortunatley it had similar issues so when it broke it too went to the garbage.

As it always seems to happen in life i was surfing eBay with no real intention of locating a new chastity device but i thought i might as well see whats out there these days.
    I stumbled across this item. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainle...ollectables_WeirdStuff_RL&hash=item4abf9538b9

I figured for the price ($40.00) why not get it. Even if it was only a weekend use play type of device.
    As it turns out it is the perfect chastity device!!
    Very comfortable even at nightime, low profile and does not show while dressed.
    Best of all so far the only device that does not simply fall off randomly like the CB range of devices do.
    Shaving is not easy but possible and i have maintained my totally shaved gentials while wearing the device.

Anyways i only prefaced this post with that information to get to what i reallly wanted to say.

We had used the new device over the occassional weekend or two and it looked liked this one would only be for playtime, when it pleased her, the same as the models before.

On Dec 8th 2012 i was being a little "cheeky" as she says and i had my hand under her shirt as she looked over my shoulder as we looked to see what movies where playing that night.
    I was pretending i would touch her bare boob that hung so delightlyfully under her sweater.
    She warned me not too but i continued. As i moved my hand with no real intention of touching her naked breast i acceidently touched her boob in fact the dangling nipple as well.
    I imediatly withdrew my hand as if i had stuck it into a burning flame.
    I knew better and was only trying to tease Her and myself. Once i felt contact i knew i was in for it.

She scolded me and i thought maybe that was it. After selcting a movie to watch i had to go and change to go out.
    It was then i was informed to also put on the new cage..
    I was actually a little happy since it looked like we would "play" the chastiy game that weekend.
    Well looks like something has changed in Her outlook on chastity.
    As of this date Jan 2, 2012 i will have been locked up for close to a month straight.
    We talk occasionly about my predicament and She is not giving me any insight as to when i will be released.

I have never been locked up this long and have not been denied the opportunity to jerk off for this long either.
    I have mixed emotions as i really want out and to have some release but on the other hand i want to stay locked up for Her and enjoy the frustration and confignment.
    If i am released i hope only for a brief cum then locked straight back into the device.
    Even as i type this i am getting aroused at the idea.
    My hopes and fears are that this will become a permanent pattern and maybe leading to longer confinment periods.

As many of you know it is the conflicting "wants and desires" that is the driving force of chastity.
    As i stated at the beginging of my post we live a Femdom cuckold marrage which has always involved some type of denial.
    The first thing to go as we started down this path was blowjobs for me. i orginally told my Wife i did not think it was appropriate that a Domme suck her submissives cock.
    Then over the years sexual intercourse was decreased until one day that option was removed as well.
    Always during this time intimate touching was also only allowed with permission.
    We have both loved the progression that has transpired.
    Now it looks like the one last sexaul pleasure that was awarded to me, masturbation, it going to be limited as well.

I find that both arousing and frustrating but cannot help but hope this evolves as well.​

Multifaceted Moi likes this.
  2. Multifaceted Moi

Multifaceted Moi Stop with the fantasy and build the reality.

Lifestyle Mentor
    New York, United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice