Figuring out whether this is for me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waitsr23, Nov 20, 2008.

1. waitsr23

waitsr23 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I stumbled across a chastity story a few weeks ago and after reading it several times, I was completely drawn to any piece of fiction or captioned image I could find related to male chastity. I haven't bought a device yet nor have I talked to anyone. I'm trying to figure out whether chastity at any level is something I want to bring into my life or is it just a passing fascination.

How did you (whoever's reading my post) first discover chastity? How did it take before you figured out it was for you?

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Dollyanne is a sissy girl, so chastity is natural. Like you though, dolly is still searching for the "right" device. There are so many options and horror stories out there. (Speaking of stories, do you care to share a link to the story you were reading? Dolly loves good chastity stories and it must've been a good one to have piqued your interest.)

Dolly hopes to use chastity to re-channel her sexual energy to more useful pursuits, rather than energy-wasteful wanking. It seems to have that re-channeling effect for many, including a feeling of being more submissive and in the service of others. Dolly has already experienced that feeling and wants more. You may find some good ideas along those lines within these pages!

Welcome & Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    For me my first feelings really involved wearing women's clothes - from the time I was 5 years old. Over time that somehow translated to worship of all things female. That is still where I am at. Chastity seems like a natural evolution of that expression although I only use it to explore these feelings further.

I feel safe on this site; however, deep down I probably have some trust issues, so I'm afraid to share my fascination with anyone else: face-to-face, but the feelings/thoughts are really strong and I love fantasizing about it in any way possible. Reading posts here (and writing my own for the first time) feel really good to me.

I hope that your road to discovery is helped by this somehow.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site....I'm sure you will find all the information you seek here.
    Have fun!!!

Mistress Michelle

5. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Well i have always been attracted to stories about medieval knights and ladies and that is were i first read about (female) chastity and i remember to have been instantly fascinated. i also always have been fascinated in BDSM, well since puberty anyway. It did take some time though before practising. For me BDSM is about exchange of power and giving over control. Giving away the control over the centre of my sexuality is maybe the strongest way to do that. My first Mistress liked to bind off my genitals so i was always erect. In that way i was also out of control. But when i discovered chastity that was a stronger way of being out of control and it has more intriguing aspects when done longtime.

And of course WELCOME to the site...

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site! :animal0008:

How did I find out about chastity? It was quite a shock actually... as a 30something woman with an extremely kinky mind who thought she'd tried EVERYTHING, my 20 year old boyfriend who was inexperienced and had tried virtually NOTHING brought it to my attention!

And therein lies a (very long) tale. :indifferent0028:

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site! :animal0008:

How did I find out about chastity? It was quite a shock actually... as a 30something woman with an extremely kinky mind who thought she'd tried EVERYTHING, my 20 year old boyfriend who was inexperienced and had tried virtually NOTHING brought it to my attention!

And therein lies a (very long) tale. :indifferent0028:

8. waitsr23

waitsr23 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The first time I remember hearing of chastity belts was a number of years ago when I saw the Daily Show clip about the CB2000. The clip did not stay with me, nor stir any ideas.

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across the Chastity Belt Stories website and that's where my interest took hold.

As I mentioned my reply to Mistress Watchful, the first story I read about chastity was on the Chastity Belt Stories website. After reading the stories on the Altairboy website, I would recommend Altairboy's site over that site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice