Locked up today for first time.... help!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Antoine Cross, Nov 4, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Antoine Cross

Antoine Cross New member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    My girlfriend locked me up tonight in a cb3000. I came earlier this afternoon, around 5 p.m. It is now almost 3 am and I have been locked up for about 5 hours already. Since being locked up, I have made my girlfriend come using my mouth a total of 5 times within a two hour period, and obviously I have not been able to get hard.

The first cb3000 I put on, I was able to get my cock out of it. So, I had to try the smaller ring around the balls. Now I feel that the ring is maybe too small because when I lay down, I get stomach aches and I feel a throbbing in my balls. It is very uncomfortable. I want to make sure this is not going to present permanent damage to me.... Do other people experience this? How do they manage?

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I've been wearing cbxxxx devices for over 8 years. It will takew some time to get used to it and yes, you will experience some discomfort for a short period. After all, your balls have never had anything wrapped around them like they do now. I am locked 24/7 and most times, I tend to forget it is even there. as far as permenant damage, I think after 8 years, I would have experienced that if it was going to happen......... Give it time and just be grateful your girlfriend is taking the initiative to keep you locked.

3. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    I never had pull out issues with a CBxxxx, so security was never too much of an issue.

For the discomfort your feeling, that doesn't sound good to me. I experienced something similar to that once and we quickly unlocked me to check things over. Through experimenting we learned that the discomfort of that nature comes only when I moved in certain ways or wore a spacer ring that was too large that allowed things to get partially pulled through and twisted. Too lage a spacer and the cage hung uncomfortably, too small and I had pinching. It was a spacer ring size that caused the most issues.

Now, I'm on a Mature Metal device and haven't had any problems.

4. Deleted member 15357

I can get my cock out my CB6000s but I dont want to. I think most devices you can probably get it out of especially if you are a grower. I hae managed to work from the largest ring to the middle ring. I can do the next one down but not at night as the nocturnal erections nearly rip my balls off on that ring size. It took me about two weeks to gradually go down the rings and spacers.
    If you have pain that is not related to a nocturnal erection thats probably not a good thing.

5. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    cbxxx hurt me like crazy! I got into a metal device, and all the bad sensations went away. I cant pull out, and I'm even comfortable at night now. Every man is built different, and I am NOT built for the cbxxx.

6. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Sounds to me like you have a case of blue balls from eating all that pussy and not getting off afterward. As long as the twig and berries aren't cool to the touch or turning purple, you're okay.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    i broke the ring No.3 so Mistress made me wear the ring No.4 and it does make your tummy ache a bit, but Mistress says it aint doing no damage.

8. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    Like Victor38, the plastic cages just weren't realistic for long term wear fo me. Not secure enough and far too thick around the sack to stay comfortable while sleeping. Plus I'd read horror stories of them splitting at the seams, and I could start to see a gap along part of the seam of my CB6000s. When I got excited I was always afraid of splitting it and cutting or pinching myself. Tried a couple of $25 steel devices from eBay, and between the CB6000s and the two cheaper steel ones, I got a good feel for what size and shape would work best for my anatomy, and save up for a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. I have not looked back. The difference is truly astounding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice