How do you remove your base oval ring on MM devices?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by neoboy, May 7, 2012.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    I just got a response back from either yourself or your husband about my queries regarding this which makes it seem my idea for this isn't that great after all, since I wanted to use the same base ring (and thus the same gap, since IIUC the gap is set by the pin on the base ring) for both, as having a base ring the right size for a device will be painful in the wee hours of the morning without a cage on :(

2. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Once the cage portion is removed I can slip my balls out of the ring quite easily even if I'm fully erect. Once one ball is out the other comes right out, and then the shaft easily slides off.

MistressMagick likes this.
  3. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Instead of "learning to deal with the pain", I think you need to learn how to skillfully handle your package and your reactions. This is likely going to cause some discomfort, but it's worth working on.

If you're just taking it off for yourself, you can just wait until you are softer so sleeping really shouldn't be an issue.

But I think it's worthwhile to focus on learning how to handle your package well enough that you can take the ring off whenever She wants it off... whether for sex or for other aspects of play. (You should also do the same in regard to learning to put the ring and cage back on.)

Why don't you start practicing while you are waiting for your cage with putting on and taking off a solid cock ring, like one of the sizing rings? Figure out what order work best for your cock and balls - and what will help you get temporarily get soft enough to do it.

BTW - I do like the idea of having the base ring made with a removable pin. If you want to see if MM can do it for you, as the one poster mentioned, now would be the time to ask them - before they make your device.

4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    I asked MM if they could do removable pins; they said it was too fiddly and thus they didn't do it any more :(

5. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    I have always in the past removed the double base ring of my Jailbird for sex. This past weekend I was let out by my wife and after she removed my lock and cage I asked her "Am I going right back in after sex"? to which she replied "yes, you are". So that being said and having a raging hard-on I just positioned the post under my balls and penetrated her. It was by far one of the best times we have had in a long time. In the past, after having been denied for so long I would cum rather quickly. With the base ring on tho I was able to go quite a while which was much better for both of us.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    That's exactly right, it's been my experience that it boosts his performance as well as making everything far less fiddly to deal with. I also believe that the remaining ring serves to remind him of his position. Im sure its uncomfortable to begin with, however, The human body is remarkably adaptable.

7. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What position(s) were you in?

I prefer female-dominant variations of woman on top or sitting facing (yab-yum - http://www.wildweb.de/pianoeater/images/yabyum-black.jpg).

M

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I prefer sitting astride. If find that if I'm sitting astride with him fastened hand and foot, base ring on, then he lasts longer and I can also find the angle that suits me best.

Ganymede likes this.
  9. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    I for one absolutely agree with Ms Amanda's 'take' on this. Being ridden astride while ringed and bound makes me feel as though I'm being used by my Lady, that I'm serving Her as a devoted and obedient living dildo. I become Her sexual servant. This is a deeply rewarding though extremely demanding scenario, and coupled with long term chastity ensures a passionately intense and wholly devoted emotional condition on my part.

Retaining a securely fitted base ring while serving in this way is sometimes very painful, but the intense pleasure my Mistress derives from riding my engorged penis and bloated testicles is all the reward I could ever ask for.

On the very few occasions when I'm now granted relief, the ejaculation I achieve while ringed is copious and extremely intense. Thank goodness that there are intelligent and uncompromising Women who are ready to govern and oversee the male libido in the way that Ms Amanda so clearly and kindly does.

Most respectfully,

G.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  10. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:

11. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    I recently got a Prince Albert piercing, through which I wear a LustLock padlock. It also goes through the bars at the tip of the cage, so there's now no way to cheat the cage with soapy water when I shower. This means I already have to change the lock out for a standard ring before sex anyway (and likely means less frequent sex as a result also). So far my lovely Keyholder hasn't been very enthusiastic about the idea of leaving the ring on and letting it poke me during sex, but since getting out and prepared for sex is already such a process, the extra effort with the base ring doesn't make that much difference. And since my earlier post, She's come to enjoy watching/teasing while I struggle frustratedly to remove it even more.

Once She kept playing with my cock and nipples so relentlessly I couldn't help but stay rock hard. She finally told me I had one minute left to get the base ring off, and kept teasing me so of course I failed. She told me She was tired of waiting, tied me down and rode my face for a while to show me what I was missing out on, then got Herself off just inches over my nose using a vibrator. She left me to calm down, came back to put my cage back on, and told me I could try again some other day. SOOO deliciously frustrating! I can't imagine this piercing will make any of this any easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice