The first step

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slavey_slave, Nov 1, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Hi guys, just wanted somewhere to express all my thoughts and emotions to people who might understand my situation :). Comments are welcome and encouraged.

I'm 21, and love the idea of a chastity lifestyle. I introduced my girlfriend to this about a year ago, and she likes the idea also. The spark of interest in her soon grew into a flame and is now almost as enthusiastic as me about this idea. She is, however, a little trepidatious (is that even a word?) about delving too deeply, too quickly and about my capabilities of enduring it, and rightly so!

Having played with the idea on and off I've decided to try the idea of setting a longer term goal for my chastity. Having gone previously around a week in a CB6000, my girlfriend wants to push this further. She read somewhere on a forum that a long term sentence in a chastity belt can be a good way to enforce the fact that I cannot determine whether or not I will wear the cage. Regardless of any fantasies people express, this in itself as a real step I feel is a scary and large step. I feel I am now at a stage where I can wear the CB6000 relatively comfortably and shes set the idea of a 1 month lock up. This idea, I will admit excited me no end, perhaps too much so.

I'm not sure of any others experiences but after some teasing and some denial for a few days, I managed to have a wet dream. Has anyone else ever experienced this? It is all the more frustrating for me personally because my Mistress thinks that this counts as a full release, which I cannot argue with.

I would like to keep a rough blog of my experiences here and interact with other people with similar experiences, and who knows! maybe even make some friends. So stay tuned!

Slavey.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to read my WALL OF TEXT.

2. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Pretty big step for my mistress over the last few days.

I have worn my CB6000 consistently for around 6 days without taking it off. This includes work, sleep etc, which made my ma'am very happy. Shes now considering the idea of taking away the key that I use, and wrapping it up in some secure way. This will mean I cant take it off whenever I like, like i used to be able to. Hoping this won't be too much of an issue anyway now that we have the comfort sorted.

Everything was going dandy. Then on the 6th day of lockup, my cage split down the seam :(. This happened before but I thought I had fixed it. Done a more thorough job on it this time and hoping it will last a bit longer this time. Starting to become a bit disheartened with the the CB series...

Anyway, I obviously took it off to fix it and my mistress let me watch her shower. I always love this, and eventually joined her ;). After a long teasing session she let me have 2 ruined orgasms, very frustratingly. She did also make me eat the contents of these orgasms, not something I enjoyed quite so much but I'm not in a position to complain.

So today starts the new countdown to frustration... and I love it! :D
    Just out of interest, what do the subs / dommes out there consider the ruined orgasm in regards to the effect it has on the submissive's behaviour? I know a full orgasm tends to make me less obdient.

Slavey

3. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    To me, a ruined orgasm has always done the things that a regular orgasm does just without that moment of orgasmic bliss. I still get the relief of cumming and the loss of libido, it just didn't feel nearly as good in the moment.

It sounds like you have a very good thing going with your girlfriend. If your device split at the seam, maybe you should consider a metal one instead? The good, fitted ones can be a bit pricey, but well worth it in my experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice