Anyone had experience enlargening the gap size?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by thotfulsub, Nov 1, 2012.

1. thotfulsub

thotfulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Hi All,

I recently purchased a Jailbird which is just about perfect.As MM describes and explains on his website, some guys with high and tight scrotums need a 1/2 inch gap. I'm going to send the Jailbird back to MM to make the adjustment, which he explains on the website is a minor and inexpensive change. The current gap is 3/8" and I'm just curious if anyone here has had the adjustment done ---- going from 3/8" gap to 1/2" gap and how much difference this made in terms of comfort.

Thanks

2. D4v1d

D4v1d Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I actually just got mine back late last week to have the gap adjusted. To be honest, I really can't tell the difference by eye. I was having it adjusted because of too painful of nocternal erections. The change in gap is very subtle in comfort at night, but enough to where it is livable and my body seems to be adjusting well.

Basically I was cutting off all circulation to my balls and it felt like the worst case of blue balls you've ever had and with the lack of circulation, it was almost impossible for my erection to subside... quite interesting. Now I can still feel it, but it's not nearly as bad. I figured I should be living in a little bit of pain :)

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  3. thotfulsub

thotfulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Did you adjust from 3/8" to 1/2" ? I'm so high and tight, I'm thinking I might need 5/8". I'm planning to try and stretch my sack, but I just can't wear the Jailbird for long as the gap is 3/8".

Thanks again

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    my sack is usually high and tight too.especially this time of year.i find in a few days my sack adjust and quits trying to pull the balls off.
    if the gap is too large then a ball might force itself through the gap and you have never had such a rude awakening till thathappens.

5. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I have worn the cb3000 and others and always had pain from the gap between the rings but I have done a lot of stretching and it made a great difference. I really enjoy having low-hangers and the feel of a ball stretcher. But I have a problem developing edema and have to stop wearing CBs or stretchers until the edema subsides, which is usually no more than one or two days. I am about to order a JailBird and am hoping that will be less of a problem with a steel device, but I doubt it. Anyone got any experience with this?

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    My first Jailbird was a fiasco, because I completely snafu'd the measurements - cage too big, gap too small. I sold it and ordered a new one which was much more comfortable. I believe I did change the gap from 3/8" to 1/2" and it made a world of difference. Also bear in mind that the 'A' ring being made of steel, is a lot thinner than the plastic rings used in the CBXXXX devices. That may play a part in being less constricting as well.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    My first Jailbird was a fiasco, because I completely snafu'd the measurements - cage too big, gap too small. I sold it and ordered a new one which was much more comfortable. I believe I did change the gap from 3/8" to 1/2" and it made a world of difference. Also bear in mind that the 'A' ring being made of steel, is a lot thinner than the plastic rings used in the CBXXXX devices. That may play a part in being less constricting as well.

8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice