Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by waistwatcher, Sep 19, 2012.

1. waistwatcher

waistwatcher New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Finally joined. I am a cuckold wannabe and I seriously need to be in chastity. I have owned a CB-2000 for years but I am too small to keep it on securely, therefore I have never been locked up for more than a few minutes at a time. No point handing over the key to my wife if it falls off of me. Very frustrating. Thinking of getting a Jailbird from Mature Metal but wonder if I will be wasting my money on such a fine device to have it fall off as well. I'll probably be a lurker for a while so that I can learn a few things before making a purchase.

Anyway, I am looking forward to enjoying the forums.

WW

2. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the Mansion!

If a CB2000 is too big, then a jailbird probably is as well. I think you're in for one of those full belt systems that there are for us. Though more expensive than the CB2000 or the jailbird, loosing those will be hard ;) You might want to check the The Mall here in the Mansion to read some information on belts, as well as the reviews by others.

3. waistwatcher

waistwatcher New member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply Reizla. I was afraid I would have to go with that style. I will check them out. That's what I get for having such a tiny one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice