Who's that sniffing around?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Sep 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    For a while now a friend of slaves has been sniffing around.
    He knew slave before I arrived on the scene and was open that he is into rubber and a little bondage.
    Now so far you're thinking, this sounds great, but as slave told him of our relationship he said he wanted a Mistress to play and objectify him. My ears pricked up and I thought hmmm another cock to torment .
    I texted a few times and he's definitely up for it, also he wanted to try chastity- well I was happy!
    All of this btw was before I had online subs so I was eager to get started in my new Mistress teasing cock role. He would send me pics of him locked and tell of his torment but he later confessed to taking it off as.... wait for it.....
    He was gay and his partner didn't know that he was kinky or into chastity!!!!!!!
    I don't know what to make of this guy.
    Is he tormented as he wants what he can't have?
    I often read on here that there are many guys on here that experience the same thing.
    The reason I write this is that he's sent another text today asking again to be part of our sexy games.
    He lives locally and I am tempted, especially now the bed's on it's way, as we can start playing seriously. I could have him chained, locked and seriously stuck in seconds.
    Would I be part of him being unfaithful to his partner though?
    Is it being unfaithful to dish out some bondage and teasing with no penetrative sex?
    I'm not sure- it would be fun and I haven't physically flogged or cropped etc.. anyone other than slave.
    In fact, writing this is exciting me- got butterflies!
    But is it all just fantasy?
    Should his partner be more open to try things? Or is it something that if you don't like it( bondage, chastity etc..) you just don't - end of?
    Slave is not that keen but the thought thrills me.
    I have this fantasy of having 2 or more slaves to torment and for me to order them to pleasure me orally and with toys.
    Is this something that should remain a fantasy?
    Should I remain unfulfilled like him?
    It is something that I think of often and him texting has prompted my thoughts of filth, rubber, crops and being a sexy dominant Mistress yet again.
    It is a bit like torture, wanting what you can't have.
    Maybe the price would just be far too high ??????

2. rebecca.Doll13

rebecca.Doll13 rebecca Doll

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    You should NOT remain unfulfilled like him. Your pleasure, fantasies & desires comes first. Period.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Its funny Mistress Deborah you certainly seem to attract an array of folks into your blossoming new lifestyle dont you?. I can imagine it must be all so tempting to you as things move along in your new found role however a word of caution just in case you do decide to venture further with this or others the old well known saying about "not crapping on your own front doorstep" holds true. If this were to backfire how would it reflect on both you and phil especially that close to home! best of friends can fall out big time and if that happened in this situation how many people might get hurt in the possible fallout. Take your time it may seem like an opportunity too good to miss but maybe you are thinking with the wrong part of your anatomy at the moment?

4. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Deborah
    I dont know about slave's friend but i would certainly like to offer to suck slave for You on one of his release days, especially if i had to remain locked. Maybe You could choose to do that with Your new contemplated plaything.
    emily

5. Mistress Deborah

Local Time:
    Stroppy, this is exactly the trouble- I am like a woman possessed - possessed by cock!
    I have never been so horny in all my life- slave will vouch for that !
    I just want to explore - I want it all.
    Why can't I have it all?
    I want cock - end of !

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    no one says you shouldnt or mustnt have it if you really want it that bad however just be careful WHERE you get it! you never know where its been before.
    I dare say there would be hundreds of us on here beating down your door for the opportunity to be a part of breaking in the new bed but we are far enough removed from your real lives not to really pose as big a risk to you and phil.

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Personally I do not see the problem in meeting at your place and playing around some to see how things go. I wouldnt push it into more than it needs to be but I do not see the harm in a little play. Besides, he may not like it, you may not like it, youre slave may not like it...you just never know. But, at any rate, it will give you some hands on experience and allow you to determine if its something you want to persue or not. If it is then you may possibly find an unattached sub out there that you would love to have.

As long as you and your partner are happy have fun!

Mistress Michelle

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    yes that is true enough Mistress Michelle however just as in Mobicos case whereby his wife has said if he backs out of his contract she will show his friends what he has been up to then surely with someone this close to phil already the same thing could happen should they fall out at sometime in the future (with all due respect this is quite a small area over here compared to your neck of the woods) and a few words said in anger can travel very far and quickly. Of course if you both know the risks and are prepared to take them on should it end badly then go for it otherwise maybe look for someone from outside your circle of friends and locality to test the waters first.

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I agree that there are always risks. I know from My own experiences and how we are with people that live close by. We have never had a bad experience. I think most all people in this lifestyle understand the needs for privacy and boundries.
    Sometimes you have to take the risks to enjoy what you want to try. There has to be alot of trust and communication but its worth it in the long run.
    So...have the guy over for coffee and talk, get to know one another and go over all the concerns on both parts. Then make a decision that best suits both parties. I spend a great deal of time chatting, meeting and or talking on the phone ect... before I ever make a decision to take it further. Spend the time and the benifits will come thru if hes worth it.

Mistress Michelle

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    you cant argue with those words of wisdom from someone who has been there, and has the tee shirt! by the way the tee shirt looks really nice on you Mistress!

11. Mistress Deborah

Local Time:
    You flirting again stroppy?
    Slave has been plugged and locked all day.
    We have received another text from the sniffer- he's sooo desperate !
    Hmmm, still thinking ........

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Who me? flirting?
    you bet your sweet ****** i am

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Hmm.

Hard to say - I'm not sure I'd know what to make of him either.

But in principle, why not?

Unfaithful of him? I don't see why. He's gay - he's not having sex with you, or anyone else (if you secure him) so he's not going to have the chance to be unfaithful --LOL! And if he's locked and his relationship with his partner won't involve his partner seeing it - well they can't really be much of an item, surely?

14. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Mistress Deborah,

My take. There are risks in all new relationships, especially involving intimate acts. Trust your own judgment and feelings when moving from "cyber" to "in-person".

He is gay and that will certainly create an interesting dynamic for you and your slave. My wife's lover is not gay. He is an excellent lover. But, I am required to worship his cock and balls when he comes to our home. For some reason, he just decided that he wanted me to do this. My wife was thrilled and very aroused by it. We've often thought that having a gay playmate might be fun.

The downside I see in your description of him is his need to keep this side of himself secret from his partner. And you may find that he has a different attitude when serving you in person. You should be careful and move slowly. I would hate to hear that his partner went in to a jealous rage. Or, that your gay playmate was fun at the beginning but tired of it and became abusive himself.

It's all good. Just be careful.

marcus

15. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Deborah
    The question that occurs to me Mistress. Is that if slaves friend is gay. Is he more interested in submitting to You Mistress, or in playing with slave?
    emily

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh emily, you dont half ask some questions, im sure Mistress Deborah will look after Her slave and decide whats best for him.

17. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy miss jemima
    Are you telling me off miss jemima? I get all submissive when people tell me off miss jemima. & i know i've told you this before so i hope you know i'm not being sniffy or sarcastic at all.
    I just thought it was an important question if it hadnt been considered before.
    emily

18. Mistress Deborah

Local Time:
    I'm really glad that I posted here- I knew there would be lots of thought provoking responses.

We have both talked about this a lot.
    I think we're agreed that we both want to play and explore with someone else but not at any price.
    The thought of me splitting someone's relationship would really upset me and I wouldn't want it on my conscience - it would not sit well with me or slave come to that.
    He has written again wanting contact but we are both backing off.
    We can now see the pitfalls of it all and the thought of his partner "finding" out is very scarey to me!

I think his interest is a little unhealthy - he's TOO interested if you know what I mean?

We have decided that we want to advertise for a playmate- a female, more for me than him, as I adore women and would like to take slave to another level. I feel a female would be less intimidating in such intimate circumstances( unless she turned out to be a nutter lol).
    We are hoping that this will be an answer to our needs.
    The sniffer definitely is not!
    I think I feel a very sharp text coming on- I think he needs to be given the elbow!
    I actually haven't encouraged this so I can dump without fear of feeling bad.

I'm not sure what we will say in the ad- what do you say?
    And where to start?

Better get my thinking cap on!

Thanks for all your replies- the really helped!

19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sorry for interrupting your thread, Deborah.
    emily, jemima has no right to tell anyone off, even one of her peers. she will be told about this.

20. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'm with thinking cap on too. Still not quite sure, but watching this space...

21. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress Deborah, As I am a new member I want to tread cautiously here. One of the questions you asked was about the fidelity in his marriage. While you are in no way responsible for the decisions he makes, please take into consideration all of the grief that can come from those decisions. The 'sniffer' may or may not be totally honest with you. Perhaps his wife is unreasonable and yes should be more understanding, but his choice to cheat is never an acceptable option. If he can not bear to live within the confines of his present relationship, then he can choose to remedy that in a honorable way. By sneaking around (if this is what he is doing) it shows disrespect for his wife and family, and ultimately you...for he is drawing you into his lies and deceit. I am not trying to be the moral police here...just speaking from the other side...one who knows the depth of pain and destruction this can cause...and the collateral damage is harmful as well. Whatever his reason for wanting to stray..even if his wife is total vanilla..those are indeed his issues and he needs to work those out. He has no right to draw others into his unhappiness through cheating. If he cannot communicate his desires with this mate and reach a compromise, then he is bound by honor to stick by his original agreement until he decides to end it. Again this is not about morality, as much as it is living by the code 'consenting adults'. please forgive me if my post sounds arrogant..it is not my intent... you asked the question.."Would I want to be a part of being unfaithful to his partner?"..only you can answer that...but that word 'unfaithful' speaks volumes about his intent.

22. splint_n_strap

Local Time:
    Mistress Deborah...first real post and foot in mouth:(...Glad your thinking cap is on:)..I did not get to your last response before i posted..just read your original...forgive me if I sounded brash or preachy...just have been there..and the pain is unbearable..peace to you.

23. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Before I get to your 2nd part, lets start with the 1st part...

Mankind (as is almost every other animal on this planet) is NOT meant to be in a monogamous relationship. Polygamy is the way to preserve the species and (more importantly) the variation in the gene-pool. Scientific studies have shown that one tribe of chimps have more genetic variation amongst them than half the earths human population. Why you think this has happened? Because the human species has chosen for a monogamous relationship, while we live too long to get our variety in the gene-pool alive.

That being said, doesn't mean I agree to people cheating on others though. I am (like most) too 'loyal' to even have sex with someone I do not love or have a very good relationship with. Actually, there are only 2 women in my whole life I have had sex with. Those are my ex girlfriend (have had a 5 year relationship with her) and my wife (married for 14 years now). Of my wife I'm sure she's like me and will not cheat on me, but my ex... Well, that's mainly the reason we broke up. So I fully agree 'unfaithful' speaks volumes there...

Back to Mistress Deborah's post... Knowing he's cheating on his mate should not let you hold back on it. There's a lot of prostitutes out there (not making a reference to you here Mistress Deborah ;) ) who know their customers are married men as well but yet they come to them for their relief.
    BUT, if he wants YOU to become part of his D/s fantasy and thus build up some kind of relation, I think you should think twice and talk with him about it. This because a D/s relation involve more than just going there and get what you want. And as you already said, you wanted to chastise him right away, showing you own him (be my guest, and give his mate the other key :D ), while he actually is 'owned' by his mate who he's cheating on.

24. splint_n_strap

Local Time:

25. splint_n_strap

Local Time:
    I can agree in part. What separates us from animals is the ability to choose..social norms or not..if we by agreement enter into a monogamous relationship we bear the responsibility to honor that agreement. Mistress D has already posted that they have decided not to pursue this relationship. The reasons she posted are notable in themselves, sounds like she is a very wise woman with a very good slave/partner. Your statement Reizla, "knowing he's cheating...should not hold you back...there's a lot of prostitutes out there.." The only reason prostitute offer themselves for relief is money..there only ramifications are the legal and safety issues they choose to ignore or deal with as they come. In this situation we have an individual who (as far as the info we have) is willing to sneak behind his partner's back for self gratification...and involve others in that deceit. Our animal instincts of lust do not have to be filled at the expense of harming/hurting others. If we follow this logic we lose all of our humanity...i.e, You have something I want, I lie to you to get my need, you are hurt, but it ok because my need is met. Again the morality of poly relationships is not the issue...I desire to live in such an arrangement, but even in poly there are mutual understandings and agreements for the good of the relationships.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice