When do you have to take off your CB?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kdog, Sep 4, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Just wondering when people have to take off their chastity devices. I'm not talking about when you are unlocked from some teasing or release, but more like going to a family event, vacation, etc.

The reason behind my question is that my fiance/keyholder and I will be getting married next summer. She wants to not have any sex until the wedding (9 months away!) and feels I shouldn't be allowed any release until then. The most we have every done is 10 days so this is a massive jump and a little scary. Because of this, I will be locked in my belt the majority of time but we are trying to figure out when I will need to take off the belt. Visiting family, mountain biking, skiing, music festivals are the ones we can think of.

On a side note, she was never into the idea of chastity and thought it was weird. However, now with her idea of waiting until we are married she thinks it can be romantic to wait and doesn't mind the idea of the belt until then. So, my wish is coming true and now I know what what be careful what you wish for means. It's only been 48 hours so far, but I think she is serious.

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    My wifes opinion is: only comes off for abslute necassity. Doctors appointments, flights or visits where we know a metal detector is in use. Other than that, she says there is no ther reason. For bike rides, we bought a split seat that has two pads and a gap in th middle. works great. I have been locked for 8 years with very rare releases fo rthe above reasons. You're right, at the beginning, long long term lockup sounds scary, bu a you go along, it grows easier. Good luck with your venture and congrats on the upcomin nuptuals. Hopefully, she will decide to continue with your being locked after the ceremony.

Jact likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Unless you are having your genitals examined I don't see any reason to remove your cb at all. Though I would recommend that until you know you can keep your cage and yourself clean without taking it off that you do so at least once a week. It would also be sensible, at least initially, to check your general skin conditon frequently.

4. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I agree. Only flights. Period. There really isn't any other excuses. Working. Playing. Cycling whatever is all doable.

5. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I have taken mine off only for certain karate functions like when I tested for my last black belt promotion or when I was away at karate camp for four days with kids running around. Otherwise, most regular classes, everything else, it stays on.

deena

6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Anyplace that has a metal detector... city/county court house, etc...

7. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I would disagree on the cycling with a full belt. The seat pushes right into the crotch, even with a seat made especially for the anatomy of a man. While you might be able to get away with it on a road bike, mountain biking is a definite no, especially since you fall or have to jump from the bike often enough.

8. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    I guess it depends on the type of belt. That's why I got the ARCH. We are avid active family. Hiking, cycling, dirt bikes, surfing, long cross country rides on the HD. You name it. Even Meatal detectors no big deal except the airport. Even there just go to the secondary thing its kind of fun. Just allow an extra 30 min. I think people make too big of a deal out of it. Sure in the beginning you worry, but in the end there is nothing to worry about. Just have fun.

9. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Before our wedding 12 years ago, my Wife does not want to have sex and I do not silliness, she forced me to chastity.
    During our wedding night, while I thought was free, she told me that I definitely keep my chastity and gave me one last orgasm.
    Since I wear a cage for long periods (currently 4 months) and in the end, it frees me by milking or ruined orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice