Seeking a mentor & possibly an Owner

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissymaid_emily, Sep 1, 2012.

1. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Curtsy Mistresses
    Ok so i've been fretting about posting this for a couple of days now, so i'm just gonna post it now.
    Much as i would dearly love to be owned by some of the lovely Mistresses i've met here, i'm actually looking for a FLR in my area & realize that i'm highly unlikely to meet One here at Chastity Mansions. So i've been getting out to local bdsm events to make friends, contacts & hopefully eventually meet a future Owner.
    What i am seeking, if possible, from this post is an online Mentor or Mistress to learn from, to make a submissive & hopefully an emotional connection to.
    What can i offer You in return, for this privilege.
    Now this is the bit i always hate in job interviews the 'tell us a bit about yourself' section, but here goes.
    I'm a very affectionate & loyal person and want to feel emotionally connected to people whether they are my peers or my Superiors. I also like to be as open and vulnerable as possible to people as i can be. Both to my fellow subs and to my Superiors, who have every right to demand & expect that.
    I'm very submissive and obedient. And am also quite shameless i will try most things i'm told to do, and try and work on most things that i'm not so sure about.
    Some of You will have seen my posts and know how talkative i can be, i like to think thats being friendly & communicative, i hope that You don't think thats a bit needy.
    I would want to be a pleasure to You in my service, my behaviour and my attitude, in however You choose to shape that to suit You. & You would take a pride in my responses to Your natural leadership.
    I would hope that if You decide to own or mentor me online & if i do eventually become owned in person too, that both You & She could become friends and somehow still both own me, or feel ownership of me. and continue to take pleasure in me.
    Do i have hard limits? Well Yes my most important hard limit is public behaviour. Ie doing anything that would hurt my kids or compromise my relationship with them. i have a very close circle of friends who are are also close to my family so really anything public is a big no no for me at the moment. Also anything that would jeopardize my job and my ability to eat & to look after my kids.
    I'm also not particularly into pain just for pains sake.
    Thank You for reading & hopefully considering me Mistresses.
    Curtsy
    emily
    Ps i would post some more pics but i cant get the upload thing to work without crashing

2. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Im a pro domme, and a keyholder, message me if you still free im will to keyhold

3. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Miss Kristina
    Thank You Mistress for Your reply.
    I'm posting this here rather than in PM for the sake of clarity. I probably should have included these details in my original post. I hope You don't mind.
    I'm actually very hesitant/reluctant to have a KH who i didn't meet regularly, for safety but in the main hygienic reasons.
    I'd like to hope that i can obey a KH's wishes by willpower as well as physical keyholding. So far i haven't touched my keys apart from to clean and fiddle about with the ring sizes. & before my CB arrived i didn't touch myself intimately for the preceding 10 days as i felt that i had been instructed/advised not to in a thread here.
    But if You are still interested i would be glad and honoured to PM you Mistress
    curtsy
    emily

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Thanks for writing a great personal ad that has clearly has a lot of thought behind it.

I think getting out into the real world is critical to build connections to other locals. Even if you don't meet the woman of your dreams at the very first munch, it is a small world and chances are someone knows her. Be the guy that everyone can't wait to recommend to others. :-D

5. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Alice
    Thank You so much Mistress
    I fretted over it for a couple of days.
    Yes You are right the munches and events are the best way to make connections & get my face known. Ive been to 3 munches & 3 events so far & am making some good contacts & hopefully friends. going to another event on Saturday too. I'm possibly becoming an event whore, but i love getting out & meeting like minded people. I feel so elated being me at them and showing people my chastity belt. Quite a lot of people haven't seen one before oddly enough.
    emily

6. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would try to steal you away but getting you across the pond and through customs would be a real challenge!

Reizla likes this.
  7. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Alice
    I could put a temporary plastic lock on my CB for the metal detectors at customs....
    emily

8. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you have plans to visit the US any time soon? I have never been to Europe, but I love causing trouble in my native San Francisco.

9. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Alice
    I have actually been promising myself a holiday for myself that wasn't tied to my share of the kids school holidays. I like to 'bum' around with just a backpack. But i think the States would take some organizing, plus i could only really get away with a week. Would i want to go back though ?. I always really liked Americans & especially so in a D/s environment, You guys seem so unbelievably open and candid about stuff, compared to us Brits. We tend to dance around things we want to say in the UK, & you are never too sure, if someone or even yourself tbh, is 'taking the piss' if you know what i mean by that.
    I had a friend from my TV chatroom who had fully transitioned & was quite active in the SF scene, so i have heard it is pretty good there.
    emily

10. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That might also be a polite way of saying we Americans can be pretty rude sometimes too. :-D

In general, the USA is still figuring out if it wants to be liberal or not... but here in San Francisco, the freaks rule. :)

11. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Alice
    No not at all & especially not people here Mistress.
    I'm pretty liberal myself tbh, probably more liberal than anyone i know in real life and more left wing than anyone i know too, but thats another story.
    San Francisco does sound like a fun place if i ever get over there will You show me around?
    emily

12. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    i hope you find your keyholder

13. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your good omegastar. i'm not really looking for just a keyholder though, as i seem to doing ok at that myself. but a relationship, the whole chastity belt thing i see more as a wedding ring experience.
    emily

14. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    i hope you find a relationship then

15. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much :) me too
    emily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice