Getting a Neosteel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lockedforgood, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hi All
    My Wife/Mistress and I are planning for a neosteel belt, and I am sure this Will be fine. But I dó have a few questions, I hope you Can help.
    1. Measuring is not a worry, A's we plan a visit to neosteel in Germany. This is a 8 hour drive, but i am sure this Will be Well worth the while. But is there Any recommandations? Dos or donts?
    2. They suggest a re-visit for the first fitting, but hos nescesarry is this?
    3. How long does it take to be able to wear it 24/7?
    4. Any other advice??

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I've no personal experience of Neosteel but had a lot of communication with those who have. Revisiting for the first visit may not be essential, but if they recommend it, and you can manage, I'd do it. They're professionals. Also you can come away locked up and your KH can have the keys from the word go!

How long before you can wear 24/7? People vary but usually some weeks at least.

Other advice? Take a look at the Remote Control Education Shield. Also, if there's a chance you might need a key yourself at any time, order a spare lock and key, so you only have a key to one of them & so your KH can swap and always have a backup lock where you won't .

3. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, good advice - but more comments are most welcome

Also - we mailed them two weeks ago and still no amswer... Does anyone know if they are on vacation?

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

@Lockedforgood,

hi there ,, neosteel is aways the right choice ,i wear there belts for more than 7 years now without any problems with the service craftsmanship and general quality of there products !

yes , if you can visit them ,you want regret it , they know there job . i could not visit them ,but my first measurements i did myself. the result ,the belt had to go back and forward to germany until is was alright.years later i had to travel to germany , i had a chance to make a turn in malberg . it was great ,nothing to worry about ,those days the "arch" just came out and i ordered one direct there..unfortunately ,that was the only time i have been there in malberg/germany..

24/7 ...it will take a while ,the body needs to adjust ,the belt can be band here and there but your body has to except the NEW restriction , one can never say how long . if you react on a little pinch here and there ore ab it red skin and take the belt of straight away it will take longer ! so more you wear the chastity belt so quicker you are able to be locked 24/7 !!i am always in my belt . doesen`t matter "arch" ore T/V ,,,,if you order settle for the masterpiece system , that system does not need any linings or profiles ,which makes long term wearing much more easy !

reg. GWENY

5. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your input, Gweeny

Now almost 3 weeks has passed Since sending our first mail to Neosteel - and one Since we send a remiser - and no reply at All.

I must admit this is very disappointing. This is definitely not a good start. So by Now - maybe we should consider alternatives to Neosteel.

I have always wanted the neosteel so Can you please recommend alternatives?

6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't worry. Probably they're away for short holiday or whatever. I've heard others have the same issue on emails occasionally. But for all that they've a good reputation and delivery. I'd persevere. But you could phone?

7. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    Try calling them. I had problems with their e-mail spam filter

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
  9. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    No, stll the Sound of silence...

10. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Just call their phone or try to send e-mail form different address. I had similar experience like psteven with their antispam (my emails were non-answered for very long time).

11. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay.
    Contact has been made. All is fine... Looking forward to visiting neosteel.

Btw. I Reading somewhere that moving from the cb3000 to a metal belt makes a hugge mental difference because it is not possible to see or touch your membre. Any one withs experiences on this?

12. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    You will see.
    I personally have no problem with "not seeing my penis", but yes the difference was huge for me. In comfort and in feelings. You will see - hope you will like it (Your Wife should - its not a toy anymore, just allow your body to adapt and you will be able to wear 24/7).

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    The change was huge for me. I can almost forget that I had a penis and whatever it was to be use for. Since I was a Crossdresser way before I found Chastity, it has brought that part of me out ten fold. The other thing is since I can't "be a man" and service women like man, I've found that I crave sex in different ways now. Anal is becoming something special. Since most of my dribbling comes from that way anymore. Gee I have a hard time remembering getting hard, and having a normal male orgasm must feel like. But it's all good far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure you will find yourself once you've be locked away too. As for 24/7. Don't think your going to jump right into that. It takes time for you to adjust the belt, and your body to adjust to having steel wrapped around it. Luck for me, my Wife/Mistress doesn't require 24/7, just time to time, when I need an attitude adjustment. Which for me is quite often!!

Sincerely, Missy Tanya

14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Are you going for the the RCES too?

15. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    RCES? What is that?

16. cbboyuk

cbboyuk Junior Member

Local Time:
  17. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Arh, i have no idea What my Wife/Mistress Will order....i online know the date, and that i Will be in chans during the visit.
    I dó not know What model or What accessories she Will order.

Of course i am very excited that she Will finally get a Real chastity belt, but i am Also scared shitless by the thought, and keep thinking on All the small practical details. But i know that Lots of guys are able to wear a neosteel 24/7 so why shouldnt I?
    And i really want that to happen fast so that I Can get started on the one year term. Every day it takes in ondt another Day without cumming....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice