Question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by mook2291, Aug 20, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. mook2291

mook2291 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips on how to get my girlfriend to be the lead in the relationship. I wiuld love it if she took a more Femdom role and have fantasized about it for a long long time. I have read articles online as of late and most are saying "just tell her". Is it that easy? Would she be ok with it? I was shining if someone had any ideas on a way to see if she has a dominant side because I get mixed dogmas from her that could go both ways.

Sorry if this question is bad. I just dint know how to do it, ir the correct words to say. The urge to be submissive is growing inside me. Its almost to the point where I feel like our sexual part of the relationship isn't fun ir exciting for me anymore. And I feel like it would dive it up by submitting to her. Anyways, any hel would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Make your desires known but realize it is Her decision. Don't try to make Her do anything She is not comfortable with.

Even if She chooses not to be dominant in any overt way, you can still be a good submissive by doing everything you can to make Her life better.

3. mook2291

mook2291 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Thanks for the great information. I think I have built up enough courage to talk with her tonight.

Ill let you know how it plays out.

4. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Elise Sutton's Female Superiority website has always been a good source for general information and suggestions on how to introduce your wife or girlfriend to the benefits of a female-led relationship, mook2291...

http://www.femalesuperiority.com/

When my subhub first confessed his fantasies and desires to me way back when, this was one of the very first sites he showed me. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice