Ringless Lori's?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by malechastitycpl, May 5, 2012.

1. malechastitycpl

Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I have a Lori 8B with 6 ga PA. When it's cold the ring can get really uncomfortable. Does anyone have experience with ringless Lori devices such as the 8A?

2. lockedup808

lockedup808 Living life looking through a rose colored chastit

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I have the 18C, it is extremely comfortable as long as it is supported by a tight pair of panties or boxerbriefs. It is a bit heavy to just hang and will stretch your piercing. It is a great reason to wear tight sexy undies that further remind you of your predicament.

Lori also offers tethering rings that can support the weight, You can hook them to a small ball-chain waitsband, or hook to the button of your pants with a piece of string or thin rope.

It is much less conspicuous than a trapped ball device, much easier to ride a bike, much easier to sleep through midnight erections.
    I am a fan.
    If she could make them out of carbon fiber or titanium, that would be ideal, but we are VERY lucky to have access to such pieces of art that are SO functional.

You can try it with your 8B, just get rid of the ring, and use the lock hole for a tether around your waist or to your pants. The modification to make it a permanenet change to the device would not be hard. Just grind off and smooth the tab that locks to the ring.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

3. malechastitycpl

Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Thank you, lockedup. You have great advice!

4. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    You really need a very well-healed and large (2g or larger) piercing to comfortably wear this type of Lori device for any meaningful period of time. It is the best way to go IMHO.

5. txdaredvl

txdaredvl Member

QA tech
    Texas, United States
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    i have the 8b. i made sure the cage fits snug when soft so its not able to slide down from its own weight. i use the testie ring which i have slightly snug to also help keep any weight off the peircing. Im at about 10 weeks locked now and absoluty no prob. the problems i had was the inside if the rings as well as testie ring werent smoothed right so i did find the over night hard ons got sores from the rings and also testie ring was more square on the edges so it would make sores from moving against the skin it rubbed towards the body. used a dremel tool and smoothed the inside of the tube more flat then rounded the edges and rounded all adges of the testie ring that touched the body. after 3 trys i finally nailed it right. i do have a picture of it being worn on the site. go under devices worn and scroll to the bottom, has a review next to it as well.

6. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My #5 is snug enough to not pull on the piercing (0g) at all, but not too tight to be painful or block the flow of blood. It's the only device i've had that is suitable for permanent wear. I actually love the weight of it, feels awesome hanging there all the time. I'd never use another chastity device with a teste ring. Tried all the CBxxxx's (the 5000 is different, that would be good if it had a cage on the front) and even a Lori #7. It just won't be comfortable with a ring, and it is also harder/impossible to totally clean it with a teste ring. I only recommend a Lori without the teste ring, just make sure your piercing is well healed and at least 2g.

7. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    My experience echos exactly kalt22's; I'm currently wearing a customized #7; it was modified by cutting off the ring to essentially make it into a #5. The trick is to get the tube diameter somewhat smaller than you would think. I'm average in size, but the tube on this is only 1", which is quite a tight fit. This is actually completely comfortable, and the tightness takes nearly all the weight of the tube, especially shock loads (like foot-falls). In addition, my corona sort of fits into the head section of the cage like a barb, further taking the weight off the piercing - this wouldn't work if the tube was larger. My piercing is a very well healed 00 gauge. Although this tube has a 0 gauge pin, I've purchased another (#5) that should arrive next week that's longer and also has a 00 gauge pin.

As others have noted, reviews of Ms. Lori's customer service are very polarized. My experiences have been uniformly very good. (I've purchased six items from her over the years, three from her "in stock" page, and three fully custom ones.) She has always answered emails quickly and politely, and on one occasion when there was a mixup in shipping (errors can happen to anyone, regardless of their level of service), she quickly and apologetically took care of the issue. On every occasion I have found her more than fair to deal with. My sole complaint would be the long manufacturing lead times, but she's up front about them, has always quickly answered requests for status updates, and in any case, a bit of patience is a good thing in the chastity lifestyle. ;-)

8. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Hello Tyer and Kalt22, I am looking to make the jump from the PA5000 to a Loris. I currently use the 1 1/4 Pa5000 and 4 ga hooks. The Pa5000 is very comfortable and have been locked for 4 months without removal. I found the 1 1/8 tight and painfull due to the side vents. The Loris does not have these so am unsure to go the 1 1/8 size or larger. I do not want a ball trap device and am looking at the 4 and 5. The weight on the peircing is also of concern, so tighter tube might be the way to go.

Whats the difference between the 4 and 5?

Any further advice would be appreciated.

9. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Only difference between is the #4 is curved. I'd go with the #5, it's straight. If your piercing is well healed, you should try to go up to 2g. While a properly-sized lori #5 will be snug so there is little if any weight pulling the piercing, I don't think any serious, metal chastity device should be used with a piercing smaller than 2g. Going from 4g to 2g isn't hard.

I find the weight of the #5 to be one of my favorite aspects of it. I LOVE the feeling of it hanging there - it is constant stimulation. Frankly I wish it were even heavier. Don't worry about the weight. Just get your piercing to 2g and make sure you get the proper diameter.... tight enough when limp to barely be able to get your pinky finger up in it.

One other thing... the PA5000, which I tried, it's fatal flaw (aside from the cheap crappy plastic) is that there's no cage over the penis head so you can pull it off and escape, but even more important, it's insanely easy to get your finger under your penis by the PA hole and masturbate. Won't be the best orgasm, but surely you can cum if you try. The Lori #5 will have a cage to prevent escape, but I recommend having the bottom half of it filled in with metal. Lori had no problem making that custom modification for me.

10. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks or the feedback.

11. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The side vents on the PA5000 are a problem, a bad design flaw. Also the PA5000 has no cage over the penis head, which allows you to get your fingers underneath your penis and masturbate quite easily. Granted it's a ruined orgasm and the semen is blocked from squirting out by the tight tube. Still, it's something.

I've been locked in my #5 for over 6 months now, nonstop, and have not been able to cum at all, no matter what I do.

The other thing to be aware of is not making the tube longer than it needs to be. Just make it long enough to cover the top half of your penis shaft. You can rub the bottom half of the shaft all you want, it's not going to cause an orgasm. Same with rubbing the corona, the top of the penis head. Being able to get a rock hard erection but not being able to touch any of the parts that I'm desperate to touch, which would result in cumming, is the most frustrating torturous thing iv'e ever experienced. Sometimes I lay there and rub the steel in vain, just imagining how great it would feel if i could somehow get my finger underneath it. That one spot underneath my penis... oh what i'd give to touch it, even for 15 seconds.

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have actually ordered a custom sized Tube Jacket from Steelworxx. It is longer to cover the entire shaft as I can orgasm by touching the base of my shaft, I cannot orgasm by rubbing the top area of my penises head. So being open is not an issue for me. I have also had the pin bent over so it now touches the lower section of the tube so you cannot slip out and over anymore.

I have been locked in the PA5000 for 10 months with one 2 day period for release. I am looking forward to the arrival of my new device which should be far more comfortable and easier to handle for very long periods of lockdown.

I would have liked a Loris but the $$$ and the wait put me off.

13. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i don't think anyone can cum by rubbing the top of the penis head, but if there's no cage over it (i.e. the PA5000) then you can lift up the penis head and get your finger underneath. YOu coulnd't do that in the PA5000? I could easily cum in that by getting my finger underneath my penis. Wasn't a good orgasm, the tube blocked anything from squirting out. But still. Without a cage to prevent your finger from going under your penis head, it seems to me that it's not secure. Mine has two bars on the top to prevent lifting the penis head up (and also to prevent getting it off the PA pin). I can't cum in it no matter what i do. nor can i escape from it. And i'll likely be stuck in it the rest of my life.

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I find that access underneath at the Pa Pin becomes impossible the more exited I get, the swelling stops access and then stops the attempt to orgasm. I am able to orgasm if the tube is to short by rubbing the base of the shaft hence why I use two extension rings on the PA5000 and have ordered the tube jacket to the same length as the extended PA5000.
    I guess we are all different.

15. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i was able to find the minimum length the tube would need to be in order to prevent orgasm (trial and error). I added a few millimeters and that's the length of the tube I got for my Lori #5. I can rub the base of my shaft all day long, i won't get close to cumming. Out of desperation I often end up rubbing the metal, but that obviously gets me nowhere.

16. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    My experience has been slightly different than Kalt22, as far as the desired length of a ringless Lori's tube. An earlier #5 that I had fit well, and covered about half my shaft. It's true that this adequately prevented an orgasm, and the short length made cleaning possible in place (I could just work a soapy finger in enough to bathe the shaft, but not nearly far enough to stimulate myself).

However, my partner has been more active in her teasing of me, and I found that with a shorter tube, when tumescent, my penis would try to swell out the back of the tube (picture blowing up a balloon partially sticking out of a toilet-paper roll). This put some strain on the piercing, but also a great deal of wear on the skin, especially where it would deform around the abrupt end of the tube. Also, the skin of the shaft attempting to slip over the unpolished inner surface of the tube caused a quite painful, burning/tearing feeling. This apparently did no visible harm, but it sure didn't feel very good, or sexy.

The latest one I have from her, which seems to be pretty much perfect, is small in diameter (only an inch, which is quite tight, but the head area is much larger to get that "barb" effect), but covers nearly the entire length of my shaft - 4 inches when not erect. There is also a flare on the back end. Now, when I erect, the tube just keeps everything in check without putting any strain on either the piercing or the skin.

I totally agree with Kalt22 about the weight of the device. This one is pretty massive, but since the weight is supported all along the shaft and by the ring of the corona, there's no strain on my piercing. And I also *love* the near-constant tug the weight causes - it keeps me turned on to some degree pretty much all the time, and I especially notice it while walking (which, I guess, is generally a time that I'm not concentrating much on anything else...). I *really* like that feeling!
    ~~

This current device is turning out great for another reason, too. I spent several hours with a Dremel, thoroughly rounding off all corners and smoothing out the surface, then bringing it back to a very high polish. Because of the smallish diameter of this device,and also because the locking screw area is fairly small, I can now penetrate my partner with the device! She *loves* this feeling, because it slides in comfortably, and the remaining bump of the locking screw area feels to her just like the large-gauge piercing jewelry I'd worn previously. Apparently, it presses right on on really good places inside her (I slowly push into and out of her, rather than thrusting like a steam engine), and it's often good for a deep-body orgasm for her. (She usually can't come at all from just penetration.) I, of course, am hugely frustrated by this act, though it is wonderful to be able to hold her so closely while she comes.

With regards to the PA5000, I had one of those also. I found it to be a surprisingly good device for the price, and amazingly comfortable - except when trying to erect, I could easily completely forget about it. However, I found that I could defeat it, although in a different way than was described above. Because of the open head, if I applied a vibrator (such as a "Pocket Rocket") to the head, vibrations would travel the short distance to the sweet spot, and I could orgasm without difficulty. A completely enclosed head would have prevented this, and made the device a pretty damn nice unit, for a plastic device in that class.

17. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Very nice #5 Tyer. Would be way too long for me. I knew from experience with the PA5000 that I'd have to have the entire bottom half of the front cage portion sealed up. Even with that extra bar, if I could get my finger in there a little bit, or stick a q-tip in there and get it under my penis around where the PA piercing is, i'd be able to touch that 'sweet spot' and cum. I was able to do that in a Lori #7 I had. So on mine, there are only openings on the top. I can rub the top of my penis head all day long, won't get close to cumming. I don't think any guy can cum from just rubbing the top of his penis head and nothing else.

When I first got wore it, I had a little redness at the end of the tube. It didn't hurt, and it went away after a week or so. Because the only thing I can do in this is bend it up and down a little, flexing a bit at the end of the tube (since my penis can't get fully hard in the tube, it's more flexible than the bottom of the shaft that is free). It felt a little nice and other than rubbing the head of my penis (which won't do anything) or rubbing the steel and fantasizing, holding the cage at the front and moving it up an down, bending at the back of the tube, was the only thing I could do to feel anything. I'd do it for hours and hours, driving myself nuts. I couldn't stop. I couldn't cum either, but it felt like ... something. But doing that caused some irritation on the skin at the end of the tube.

But after nearly 10 months locked up, my penis has adapted to it. I can bend it for hours and hours and it won't cause any irritation anymore. Being rock hard for hours and hours, and not being able to come close to satisfying oneself is the ultimate torture. It's far more frustrating than something that is very confining that prevents erections (or makes them uncomfortable). Sometimes I feel i'd do anything just to get out for 15-20 seconds. Hell, 2 or 3 good strokes of that sweet spot would be enough to make me explode. But that's just a fantasy now.

I spent the first 6 months trying every conceivable way to cum - knowing the tight tube would make it a horrible, ruined, painful blocked orgasm (from my PA5000 experience cumming in that). Bending, shaking, vibrators, humping the bed for hours until my legs gave out... i couldn't even get close. Now I've accepted that there's no way to cum, it's just not going to happen and trying just makes the frustration worse and my balls ache. But I'm still at least semi-hard nearly all the time, so it's hard to keep my hands off of it. But i try my best to just ignore it. it feels so nice though... i still feel the constant hug of the tube, the constant pull and movement of the heavy steel, the top two bars constantly pressing against the top of my penis head. The device itself is a tease and denial machine.

18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have biten the bullet and purchased a #5, I went for the 1 inch diameter tube and 4 inches long. Given the Tube jacket is the 1 1/8 tube and 3.5 inches and fits with a bit of extra room, I am sure the Loris #5 will be exactly correct.

The device was one in her shop with a 0 gauge pin, so I have asked for that to be changed to a 4 ga. My keyholder does not want me to wear a larger gauge ring.

Hope to have it in the next 2 weeks and then its for permanent lock down as both my keyholder and I have now agreed.

19. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Very nice, I was just looking at that very device on their page. LOL

20. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's turned out to be too long for me, too. Not the length - that felt really good. It would hold and caress my entire shaft, hard or soft, and the length was just perfect such that the tube ended just before the shaft met the testicles, so there was no stretching at all.

However, it was just too damn heavy. Even with the tight shaft tube and the head expanding into the cage, it would still ride down and began to tear my piercing a bit. Interestingly, it didn't tear in the way I'd expect, which would be at the front side of the hole (the "cheese-cutter" effect) - it's a large, well-healed 00 gauge piercing. Instead, two small tears opened up on each *side* of the piercing. They were minor - one just barely bled - and they healed within couple of days.

So now I'm back in my #7 modified (by Ms. Lori) to a #5. It was always my favorite as far as fit goes - it feels like it was molded around the head of my penis, and it also has a 1" tube. My partner has always liked it best too, because the finish on it is particularly nice, and it has a sort of "organic" shape (not perfectly symmetrical, but very artistic). I can just barely cum in it, after literally hours of manipulation, but I'm exhausted afterwards and it's not at all satisfying.

So now I've been in the shorted tube for about three weeks straight (right through Christmas and New Years!), and it continues to be completely (and scarily) comfortable. If I have to travel for any reason, I'll switch to the heavy tube for the duration - it's OK for a few days. So I'm not even close to your kind of duration - this three weeks is already making me really crazy, but my partner *loves* what it's doing to me, and shows no inclination to let me out any time soon. I completely agree about the weight, tugging, and continuous grasp of the device making it a continuous tease experience to wear. I'm always reaching down and playing with it through my pants leg - got to be careful not to be too casual about that!
    ~~

21. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you have a 00g I seriously doubt what you're talking about is from the weight of the tube. It sounds like some precum dried on the end of the PA pin causing some stickiness. That's happened to me once or twice. Gotta keep the PA pin clean. If you don't, 'gunk' can build up on it and that can cause scratchiness as your penis moves back and forth up/down on the PA pin. I'm sure after you took a shower and cleaned it, it was no longer a problem - you say yourself it healed after a few days.

The only way it would tear the piercing would be the cheesecutter effect. That's the direction of the force. Nothing else makes sense. Use wet q-tips to keep the end of the PA pin clean. Especially the bottom and sides. Then you shouldn't have any problems.

22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    When I receive the #5 I will report back on its fit, comfort and how effective its is. Getting a bit excited now got to admit.

23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well it was a journey to say the least.

The #5 Arrived and it was a bit daunting to look at, also heavy. Given its 1" diameter and 4 " length it was extremely tight and difficult to get on. But after some effort, lubricant and the use a a leather string around the head of my penis I was able to pull it through and install the PA pin. Once on it was very comfortable and I felt no weight on the PA, to my relief.
    After two days I realised a couple of things; it was quite difficult to pee as the area for the head of my penis was also a little small, but I could live with this. The device was extremely comfortable to wear and prevent any type of erection. I was also getting black marks on my penis where the tube had been polished and some of the polish must have been rubbing of. So D and I decided to remove the device and clean it. All good no problems, but it did take alot of effort to pull the tube off, again plenty of lubricant required.
    After cleaning I then tried for some time to get the tube back on without a draw string with no success. So I again used a leather cord around the base of my penis head and began the process of pulling it though. However, this time the cord had not been exposed in the head area for removal when it was drawn through, all attempts to access the cord were unsuccessful and this process had drawn the cord tight and constricted blood flow out of the penis head leaving it swollen inside the head area.
    Every attempt to remove the penis from the tube resulted in the head getting wedged more tightly in the tube until it would not move at all and became very painful due to the amount of force I had already excerted.

This position stopped being able to pee as the urethra was forced closed and tight.

The end result was a trip to the local Hospital Emergency room!!! Yes my worst nightmare.

I got to say, the doctors and nurse were not all that fussed and made complimentary comments about the quality of the device compare to others they had seen!

The solution was to soak the exposed head of my penis in the top of the tube in sucrose syrup and raw sugar and allow it to stay that way for 1-2 hours, this has the affect of reducing the swelling, then force as much lidocaine gel into the tube and the top area as possible, and give me the happy gas. When the area and I were high as a kite, then force as much lubricant gel into the tube and then pull as hard as possible.

This was the most painful experience I have ever had and that includes knee and shoulder reconstuctions! The tube eventually started to slip off after about 30 minutes of force with two doctors doing the pulling! When my member emerged it had gravel rash and the ligaments at the base were screaming.

The string had made itself into a slipknot and constricted down to about 1/2 inch prevent the blood flow to and from the head of my penis. That was not pleasant to remove as it had cut deeply into the flesh.

The doctors said I should not put it back on and consider getting a slightly larger one in diameter!!! I tended to agree.

The short of it is, Ms Lori was shocked and horrified at the experience and took the device back no questions asked. I also want to continue with one of her devices, as it certainly is secure!!! But needed a larger diameter one and a different design. After discussions about my active lifestyle and the need to keep clean (always) we decided on the 8A, a more open design which can be kept clean and remain permanently locked if required, as this is what D and I are looking to do.

It was interesting the comments from the Hospital staff though, that they had seen many other devices, the nurse mentioned she liked the clear see through ones (can only assume it was a CB**** model of some type). The nurse was also very interested in having the PA to lock the device on and said she would be talking with her husband to have one done. The mood at this stage was very jovial as I had to keep calm and not need to pee, otherwise surgery was required to relieve the pressure.

The summary:
    My first Lori's device was an off the shelf model and not custom measured or designed - my big mistake!
    The devices ARE THE MOST SECURE and are serious chastity devices and not toys, they do what they say. No orgasms unless they are removed.
    The devices are exceptionally well made and faultless in construction.
    Ms Lori is a wonderful person to deal with and could not fault her service in provision of the device or willingness to rectify a problem which was not of her doing at all.
    I have no hesitation in going back Ms Lori to have another device made which is custom fit for my lifestyle and looking forward to receiving the new device in all good time.

Im now back in the custom Steelworx Tube Jacket and compared to the Lori's it is not as comfortable even though made to order but still effective at its designed purpose.

24. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi, kalt22 - sorry about the long delay; life, happens, you know.

So, I'd normally agree with you about how the only likely injury should be the cheesecutter type, except that it was my dick that was involved. :) I think what happened is that the flesh "downstream" of the piercing got toughened up a lot (it actually developed a significant callous), and since this flesh was so tough, the next possible failure area was the sides - sort of tearing that part of the head off as a unit. (It definitely wasn't that dramatic - I stopped it very early, and as I said it healed quickly.) I never had any problems with "crusties" or other cleanliness issues.

It's of no import anyway - the shorter tube is working great, and now feels as if it a permanent part of my penis. Even attempted erections (even very strong ones - her teasing has gotten *very* good) no longer hurt - the skin now has no tendency to slide, and when the erection goes away, everything just drops back down with absolutely (and frustratingly!) no effect.

25. tyer

tyer Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow - no kidding! I'm sorry you had such a hard time with the device (which I am pretty sure was an old one of mine). It does sound like it was a bit too small, as I had no difficulty urinating in it. It just didn't "fit" right for me though.

As far as getting into these tighter tubes, I also tried the "lasso" method at first, with spotty success. However, the breakthrough was when I read about the "stocking" method, which always works well - and safely. You can Google it for more information, but basically it involves using a ladies short stocking as a tube to pull the penis through the tube. I've found that, for me, I need to only enclose the head of the penis in the sock, and lubricate the shaft portion. Then, everything just slides into place, I work the remaining bit of the sock out, and voila! (For lube I usually just use saliva; it seems a bit coarse, but actually works quite well, and dissipates very quickly after it's done its job. And it's guaranteed to be bio-compatible!)
    ~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice