Involuntary ejaculation

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chastice, Jan 31, 2011.

1. chastice

chastice Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I'll try to be as brief as possible but it's not easy on this :blink:
    Last week I had an ultrasound scan for some tummy trouble I'd been having(no problems showed up)at a private hospital for civil servants and military personnel,I'm neither but my doctor arranged it.
    I had to drink a great deal of water before the scan and not pee until after but that wasn't too much of a problem.
    With a few lapses I've been in my CB600s since last summer and had not ejaculated since September,for the exam I removed the CB just in case.
    The lady who did the scan was very attractive and there was a female assistant in the room but she paid no attention whatsoever and just typed away on a computer.
    The ultrasound lady put the gel on my lower abdomen and as she moved her scanner around she took it about two inches below the waist band of my shorts,NOT exposing me in any way,I guess she just had to go there for the scan,but I ejaculated,I was not erect,nor had I ever experienced premature ejaculation.
    No she didn't notice or if she did she said nothing,I still had my trousers on,just unzipped.
    Now,I never had wet dreams when I was younger though pre puberty I had many nocturnal dry orgasms until I first discovered masturbation and knew what an orgasm was.
    Lately in bed I get what I can only describe as upper body orgasms,I get them maybe once a week and they can come in waves of up to five or six over an hour or less,there's no warning and no manual stimulation,it just happens and they start from the groin area,working their way up both sides of my ribcage and kind of ending at the base of my skull.
    There is no ejaculation but the sensation is extremely intense and pleasurable and in all honesty I wish I knew how to instigate/replicate it or what causes it!
    This is purely guessing but it's what I imagine a female orgasm would feel like!
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this or am I just odd?

2. Nickalollyoff

Nickalollyoff Junior Member

Local Time:
    Never experienced it but sounds amazing!

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I'll have what he's having! ;)

Never heard tell... but wow!

4. kentrina29

kentrina29 New member

Local Time:
    ive felt something similar while having sex with lady and a strapon. it was the most amazing thing ive ever felt. I didnt even care if i never came per say. It was ten times better than any boy orgasim, and they kept comeing and comeing, ur lucky if you can feel that way just laying there.

5. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm on Effexor for bipolar depression. A couple times per day, after urination it feels like I have to pee again. If I relax and push like I'm starting to pee, I get a stream of semen. No muscular contractions or rush, but probably an orgasm's worth of semen comes out.

6. bf750

bf750 New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Epiladdy

I am almost the same way. I sit down to go #2 and I push to go and when I quit pushing I get an orgasms worth of seaman out also. Now I have only been locked for a 5 days and trying for two weeks. I think I am going to try and restrain myself, my wife is going to want it soon after her period is gone. She won't let me use a condom or nothing. At least she holding the keys.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Just Odd! lol

8. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Interesting and a lot like some really fun psychological responses to being locked.
    Having said that I will say that the opportunity to orgasm the same way a woman does (If possible at all) or to have the ongoing waves that a woman does is a real treat.
    Once experiencing that I can see never caring about cumming again the standard way, it really is that good.
    But squirting like that while in presence of women in a non sexual environment has never happened to me. I wouldn't worry about it at all though as long as it wasn't noticed, no harm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice