Greetings all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the former Mr. Bader, Jun 21, 2012.

1. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Hello everyone,

My wife and I embarked on our journey into male chastity play almost a year ago (can't believe it's been that long already!), and we're just now getting it really dialed in, in terms of what works best for each of us. We bought a CB-6000s on ebay but found it almost unwearable at night, and tried a pair of steel devices with hinged rings. These were much better and she left me locked up for increasing periods of time, but they never fit exactly right. So for my birthday this year, I was told to order a custom device. We decided on the Mature Metal Watchful Mistress, and we love it. We've recently ramped things up a bit, and it's been decided that the device will be worn basically at all times, not just when we're playing a short-term game or as punishment or something. She's also recently discovered ruined orgasms and is becoming increasing less worried about being too strict, so sooner or later I'm sure I will have a long time between real orgasms.

The longest period so far has been three and-a-half weeks. I am both excited and nervous about the prospect of that record soon being beaten. She is pregnant and her libido comes and goes (mostly goes), and she is thinking the end of her term will be a good time to try longer-term denial. We got the security screw option on the Mature Metal device, so it doesn't have a lock on top. She likes this as we can get a lot closer without causing her discomfort. In the CB and the hinged-ring steel devices with typical padlocks, we couldn't exactly grind against each other because of the sharp lock, but e can get pretty close with the new device since it doesn't have such a lock. The drawback is that the key is a special wrench, which makes a little more encumbering and less elegant for her to wear or carry than a small key. It also doesn't have quite the same effect on the rare occasions that she wants to show it off on a chain. So we decided to buy a Lustlock and I will soon be betting a prince albert piercing, through which the padlock will go, locking one of the crossbars of the chastity device to the head of my cock. Since such a piercing requires 5 to 6 weeks to heal completely, she's decided to have the piercing done towards the end of her pregnancy, when she'll ostensibly be the least interested in sex and/or penetration. We need to do some more research to determine what is safe and recommended, but for right now the loose plan is as follows:

We'll be looking into having the small lock put in right when we get the piercing done, unless the person doing the piercing recommends against it for safety and proper healing. After the lock is put on, I will be left out of my cage until I'm healed enough for it. The lock and recommended healing time will guarantee I can't have sex for at least 5 weeks, but she wants to re-attach the cage before that time has passed, to prevent me from being able to get myself off. She thinks (and is probably correct) that she'll want time after the baby arrives to heal and allow life to return to normal, so she might not be as active in teasing me, so this seems like as good a time as any to try a five week chastity stint. Once I have a lock at the tip of my cage, she can go back to wearing a tiny key, however hidden or obviously she wants to wear it, and I will be responsible for carrying the little wrench-key that unlocks the security screw on the cage if I ever want to be released.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll post more as things progress. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to the community. My research has brought me here many times, but since we're starting a bit of a new chapter, and I'm starting to get really nervous about it, I figured I might as well finally create an account here and check out the community. Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

the former Mr. Bader

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Wow! what an introduction... I really do like the lust locks, they are cool. My guess is the they will want you in a normal ring until you are healed.

Good Luck!

3. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    You may be right. The circumstances being as they are, now seems like a fun time to try a long stretch, but perhaps it will be something that has to wait until after I'm healed. And even if I can't wear the lock and/or cage, that wil be a long time to go without sex! Thanks for the good luck wishes, I'll likely need them.

4. the former Mr. Bader

Denver
    Local Time:
    Piercing coming in t-minus three weeks and counting. *gulp*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice