Finally. My Mistress openly confesses her joy of being a Mistress

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DorkyLittleBitch, May 23, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Well as you may know from my post a week or so ago, this past Saturday was my Mistress and mine anniversary. She decided we were going to a nice hotel and spend the day and night playing. Now I hadn’t had an orgasm in about 5 weeks, and was not only dying for a chance to be inside my Mistress, but maybe also a chance to achieve my own climax. A long shot, but it was, after all, our anniversary.
    Things started out in the usual way with her receiving oral pleasure and then her adding her favorite vibe. After that, she will either ask for me, or for “John Holmes” and/or “Gonzo”. I couldn’t believe it when she just reached for John Holmes without even asking, and began my torment. For hours she alternated between one toy or another, me of course getting nothing.
    Then after a couple of hours had gone by with a couple breaks here and there, and in the middle of enjoying “Mr. Holmes”, she just sighed and said, “God, I really DO love being a Mistress. I get to do anything I want, can make you do anything I want, and can make my pussy feel fantastic however I want.” I cannot begin to share how moving that was for me. All my hard work, patience, perseverance had just been validated. In 30 years I can’t remember loving her more than at that moment. There have certainly been times equal to it, but none that surpassed it. She has always said she likes it whenever I ask, but this was an unsolicited confession to both of us.
    Well once Mistress had been thoroughly used and abused by her “friends”, had orgasmed herself out, I still had yet to have anything for myself. I was completely frustrated, jealous, and humiliated by her verbal jabs regarding my inadequacies along the way. I knew that Sunday I would be in a really awesome sub space, but at the time it was a very difficult pill to swallow. But then when I thought all hope was lost, Mistress turned over, and just said, “BACKWARDS!” Well needless to say I didn’t need to be told twice. After a few minutes she looked back at me and matter of factly said, “You can cum if you want to”, and turned back around. Again, I didn’t need to be asked twice, and ended things with an incredibly satisfying finish. Afterwards she told me that that was her plan all the long. And all I could think was “how sweet”. The fact that she took the time to about me like that and spend time on it meant the world to me. So for the day I was blown away TWICE. Truly an amazing day. One of the best.

2. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    that sounds wonderful thank you for sharing

3. jands09

jands09 jands

Local Time:
    Very awesome gift from your Mistress. She seems wonderful! I too have been replaced by Mr. Holmes in the past!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice