Troublesome sissymaid

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress B, May 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    My sissymaid jemima is usually well behaved and my training is going well. she carries out her usual chores with no problems at all.
    However, I have recently arranged an invitation for Sunday lunch with a few of my close friends and informed jemima that she will be waiting at table in a borrowed, tightly corsetted Victorian maid's uniform.
    I have told her the rules of etiquette regarding her role, and she has also received helpful tips from her little sissymaid friends online. Instead of being pleased with her task, in which she has 2 weeks to prepare, I have been plagued with her little whines and moans about there being too many rules and regulations involved.
    I am determined to impress my friends with my training skills as they are all involved in femdom relationships.
    I realise she may be a little nervous about it all, but surely this is what all sissymaids dream about.

Helena likes this.
  2. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Is it the public display of service that has jemima resisting or is it that there are too many rules and requlations? Because if there are too many rules, well, that is just too bad for her. If it is more matter of her shyness/discomfort of being on public display...well, I guess that's too bad for her, as well. It's time for her to surrender. Less talk, more curtsey.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Sounds like a little public humiliation is in order. Maybe give her the choice of wearing the maid outfit. Which sounds lovely. Or wearing nothing but her chastity and cuffs, and collar. I for one would luv being your servant dressed to impress and with manors to match.

Sincerely Missy Tanya

4. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    Traveling down a road the first time hopefully paves the way for more effortless and rewarding travel in the future. I think couples natrually struggle sometimes to get things right.

5. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress B.

I have to agree with Her Divided. I have been the sub half of D/s relationship since 2007. I can not only begin to tell you the amount of ups and downs and learning curves we have been through during that time. One thing though has remained constant. Whenever we achieve a deeper level of openness and trust, things move forward. Sometimes that is 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. Sometimes only one step back. And sometimes, when we are lucky, no steps back. The key is to find and do those things that we can do for the other that makes easier the other's fulfillment of their role and position in the relationship. For example, my Mistress knows that extreme sexual frustration and humiliation makes me putty in her hands and seriously increases the depth of my adoration of her. For my part, asking her for these things puts too much pressure on her to "perform" and sabotoges her efforts to feel good about controlling every aspect of my life. The selfless aquisition of extreme trust on both sides we have found is the key to success. Once either one of us gets too caught up in what we think "should be" we lose that which we are in pursuit of.

6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    seems to me sissymaid jemima doesnt know how lucky she is to have someone to train her right.

7. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with Dorky and her Devided 100 % relationships are work even D/s ones

8. maidalisonb

maidalisonb New member

Portsmouth UK
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Please if i may comment; i think a little rehearsal time is required, for if a maid is questioning the way you desire a function to go then that maid must practice and practice until the system you require is automatic. The maid will soon realise not to question, but to do to the best of her ability. Then in future when the detail of how an event is to run is decided she will, without question carry out the instructions to your standards. 'When you say jump she should not ask why but how high'
    Please make sure she takes on board she is there to serve you how you want to be served - There are countless others waiting to take her place.
    Yours in service - a willing sissy maid

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I am pleased to report that jemima performed admirably during the meal, her curtsying and manners were beyond reproach.
    I must think up a little reward for her.

Thank you for all your comments.

10. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    I know I'm a little late but way to go Jemima. Did she post her experience? Would love to read all about it.

11. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    i am also a little late with a reply, but it is great to hear that jemima did well. Congrats, jemima, and obviously well done in her training, Mistress B!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice